Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! (11330 Views)

Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video) / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 23, 2019
Is this a question?how does your girlfriend not wearing her panties appeal to a great future for you!why does sex always be a pressing issue? You can't learn to relax around women who don't wear panties?are you that perverted or sex starved?or you are just in serious in the relationship, sex destroys respect in a relationship but restores respect in a marriage, except if you are in friends with benefits kind of relationship so I urge you to either respect her or let her go.
Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2019
Whitewolf8:

that's the problem I'm having ....if only she can give me reasons I'll gladly let her be, how can she always be sleeping next to be in a transparent short gown without pant n bra and still expect a sexually active man to just maintain.

Alright, if you post is genuine, and you want her, there is always a way out. I think initially that your post is a fake twitter story.

When you spoke with her and ask her, what did she say?
Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by Starboytwo(m): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2019
All I know is konji is real
Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by emerged01(m): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2019
Your new catch is suspecting that a yahoo boy. She doesn't want you to use her pant for ritual. Smart girl grin
Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by Whitewolf8: 11:30am On Jun 23, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Alright, if you post is genuine, and you want her, there is always a way out. I think initially that your post is a fake twitter story.

When you spoke with her and ask her, what did she say?

Nothing...she will wave d topic
Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2019
Whitewolf8:

Nothing...she will wave d topic

Then tell her your mind, but if she still fails to give any reasonable reply, be very nice for a very short time and suddenly change your stance towards her; don't give her attention again, act as if she's a log of wood even if she opens her pssy, don't give a fckk anymore. Act as if her body does not have any meaning to you. Do whatever you know will hurt her woman ego. Hurt the ego of the fckktaaard.
She will start to complain and may change but if she doesn't give a fckk, she may be the one to pack her shhiiiit baggage and go. Happy break-up.
You should be doing that, and giving your attention to another lady by now.
You're the one in the situation and experiencing the whole situation, live and first hand. It's you who could know what to do best.
But just act and stop wasting time on shiiiitttt.
Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by Altern8(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2019
All these “marine kingdom” girls. grin Don’t let one babe scatter your brain. Chase her away from your house. You need a new babe.
Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by depumpin(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2019
Okafor"s law is working on her..........
guy ur gal dey knack outside

1 Like

Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
Whitewolf8:

that's the problem I'm having ....if only she can give me reasons I'll gladly let her be, how can she always be sleeping next to be in a transparent short gown without pant n bra and still expect a sexually active man to just maintain.

I didn't read this well the last time.
Transparent short gown? no pant, no bra? and she's yet pretending angry when you make a move. Chai.
O boy you dey try o. The bitch knows what she's doing. She's intentionally trying to torment you. But that's shittt na.
O boy but you should know wetin to do na, i don't have to be saying things here.
But no rape her o, she may have plans for you, maybe you are a rich guy, i don't know. You know.
Some girls are like that, they will seduce you, and form tough bitch expecting you to force them somehow b4 they yield. But don't do that perhaps she has a bad plan for you.
Like i said in my initial post, talk your mind and if she's still behaving strange. Tell her to wear her undies, change your stance towards her and hurt her ego.
Act, there is no mudafcking time to waste on a pretending bitccch.
Peace!
Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by QueenSekxy(f): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
Whitewolf8:

you may have a point thou, she actually haven't given me any reasons. I'm not a ritualist either, her pants re in my bathroom, she just doesn't wear them to bed.
It isn't advisable naw.

Wearing pants to bed kor. undecided
Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by skywalker240(m): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
Whitewolf8:

money is important... sex is too, thing is, I don't do hoes.
Breaking News!
WE ARE ALL ALMOST CERTAINLY DATING HOES
Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by 9jaBloke: 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
delugajackson:
. Or perhaps she's suspicious of your personality and thinks you might use her pants for rituals. We may never know.

This got me rotf
Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by Adonko(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
Guy I have been in this situation with one don't touch my pussy lady before ...this one sleeps bare naked and walks naked inside the flat, I got tired of trying and petting her and one senior dude then told me that ladies uses this weapon as manipulative skill to get things from you for a long time before giving in and at the same time makes your mind to always think of her constantly cos to you she is a virgin cos you ve never bleeped making you fall in love anyhow .

Hard but real solution ....every lady crave for attention, don't give it to her take it away from her, meaning never ask her for sex again, don't even kiss don't touch her, and don't be angry with her always put up a smiling face even if both of you are having your bath together don't be tempted to touch her..sex is of the mind control your mind ,start by thinking of bad things like the scene of an accident victim and all that ..till you can control you mind. Try your best bro..I would advise you fvcck some other chic sha to relive you of konji.

I tell you she will begin to see herself as inferior and nothing to you thereby trying to seduce u ,don't give in ...let her labour for it, pay her in her own coin, let her feel the pain ....and if you eventually kiss make sure you pull out first always leave her wondering ....do this and she will put her pussy in her hand and hand it over to you on a platter of gold ...

Ladies dem think say them wise grin
Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lol not all ladies wear pant except during the "flow" grin also, not wearing pant to bed doesnt automatically mean consent, you can always ask you know.

1 Like

Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
depumpin:
Okafor"s law is working on her..........
guy ur gal dey knack outside

What is this one saying, must everything be cheating?

4 Likes

Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by immaculate1234(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
Whitewolf8:

my brother....its not easy o, if I go and cheat now she will not allow me to hear word..

She Dey follow your dik like Twitter na wa o
Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by CosmicPhoenix: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
i'm yet to encounter one

Biglittlelois:
Lol not all ladies wear pant except during the "flow" grin also, not wearing pant to bed doesnt automatically mean consent, you can always ask you know.

Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i'm yet to encounter one

Lol okay.

1 Like

Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by ken6488(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
undecided If na true

You dey try

I can't bear it
Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by 40secondsMan: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
Do u mean she doesn't come to your house with pants, or she removes it before coming to lie on the bed?

Anyways she has probably seen ur destiny that ur a 40seconds man and cannot satisfy her, so its not worth it...

By the way I'm sure ur pre-intimacy game is Super Weak, for an olosho geh like dat to still manage to resist u...ur the problem guy!
Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by Xmen149(m): 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Biglittlelois:

lol

OP,listen to this lady,.almost all ladies i know dnt wear pant in their most comfort of comfort zones,..except its on their time,...take ur eyes away and keep moving,if she wants you she will knock on ur door
Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by abiolamitodun(m): 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
I don't just know ladies problem...u want a relationship with no sex..after uve starved the guy of sex and he mistakenly falls for free sex involving a lady who needs him badly as a boyfriend..u start putting blame on the guy on every corner of social media...what is it with these ladies sef..
the funniest part is they still carry this mentality till they are married and still do the same after they have kids...these creatures sef
Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

I didn't read this well the last time.
Transparent short gown? no pant, no bra? and she's yet pretending angry when you make a move. Chai.
O boy you dey try o. The bitch knows what she's doing. She's intentionally trying to torment you. But that's shittt na.
O boy but you should know wetin to do na, i don't have to be saying things here.
But no rape her o, she may have plans for you, maybe you are a rich guy, i don't know. You know.
Some girls are like that, they will seduce you, and form tough bitch expecting you to force them somehow b4 they yield. But don't do that perhaps she has a bad plan for you.
Like i said in my initial post, talk your mind and if she's still behaving strange. Tell her to wear her undies, change your stance towards her and hurt her ego.
Act, there is no mudafcking time to waste on a pretending bitccch.
Peace!
Calm down. Must anything happen when sleeping next to a guy? The op should also maintain. It's not advisable to wear panties to sleep. Seems a relationship is all about sexx to you and if she ain't giving it then she's pretending
Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by Buffalo2(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
Jayslicky:
Whitewolf8 when last you check your bank account? So out of all the problems we get for this country na girl wey no wear pant and no allow you fvck be your problem, my nigga go find one brothel make you go fvck one ashawo, dey there dey waste your time untop one non-virgin girl, na when konji don hold you so tey you rape the girl na then you go know.
grin grin
Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by 2019fools: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hmmmmmmmm.
Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by octavia77(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
she thinks you're a yahoo boy
Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Calm down. Must anything happen when sleeping next to a guy? The op should also maintain. It's not advisable to wear panties to sleep. Seems a relationship is all about sexx to you and if she ain't giving it then she's pretending

Just reread your post so as to have the feel of how unrealistic you sound. It's no big deal to sleep with a lady, perhaps a friend on the same bed, gist and play till she goes away without any sexual stuff happening. BUT it's a completely different scenario when a mature lady wears a short transparent gown, removes her bra and her pant too, sleeps on same bed beside a sexually active young man, both of you all alone for the night. Does she think to believe he is impotent? does not have a dck? or he is a monk? So, what do you expect him to do? Treat her like his sister?
Even if you do that to your blood brother, prepare for shiiit to happen, how much more a non-relative, especially , both of you supposedly dating.
Yet you're here trying to feed me with some cunningly hypocritical opinion. Why are some of you people so unrealistic?

1 Like

Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Just reread your post so as to have the feel of how unrealistic you sound. It's no big deal to sleep with a lady, perhaps a friend on the same bed, gist and play till she goes away without any sexual stuff happening. BUT it's a completely different scenario when a mature lady wears a short transparent gown, removes her bra and her pant too, sleeps on same bed beside a sexually active young man, both of you all alone for the night. Does she think to believe he is impotent? does not have a dck? or he is a monk? So, what do you expect him to do? Treat her like his sister?
Even if you do that to your blood brother, prepare for shiiit to happen, how much more a non-relative, especially , both of you supposedly dating.
Yet you're here trying to feed me with some cunningly hypocritical opinion. Why are some of you people so unrealistic?
Perhaps she's not sexually attracted to d op naw or she's keeping it until wedding day or she's saving the op from disaster
Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Perhaps she's not sexually attracted to d op naw or she's keeping it until wedding day or she's saving the op from disaster

You may be right at this point, nonetheless, you're unrealistic in your initial post by saying OP should not think of sex when a mature lady is beside him on the bed almost butt-nak.ed all by themselves in the dark. Even if you try such stunt with your blood brother, you will both be amazed by the wonders of nature when his dck start erecting against his will.

Now, lets assume what you said now is her case, then, she should stop seducing him and wear something. You can't be dating someone and later claim you're not sexually attracted to him. I mean, who does that? Perhaps, they should reduce their relationship to ordinary friendship.
Then let's pretend she's keeping it until wedding day; she should be working towards achieving her mission and not working against it by seducing him.

Summary is: Expect friction burn when you slide your asss off a polished surface - don't feign surprise when a guy makes sexual advances while you're beside him with your braless nipple popping out of a transparent gown and the orifice of your vjay in clear view.
Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by BigJoe19: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lalasticlala let's help a brother, this should be on the frontpage.
Re: She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

You may be right at this point, nonetheless, you're unrealistic in your initial post by saying OP should not think of sex when a mature lady is beside him on the bed almost butt-nak.ed all by themselves in the dark. Even if you try such stunt with your blood brother, you will both be amazed by the wonders of nature when his dck start erecting against his will.

Now, lets assume what you said now is her case, then, she should stop seducing him and wear something. You can't be dating someone and later claim you're not sexually attracted to him. I mean, who does that? Perhaps, they should reduce their relationship to ordinary friendship.
Then let's pretend she's keeping it until wedding day; she should be working towards achieving her mission and not working against it by seducing him.

Summary is: Expect friction burn when you slide your asss off a polished surface - don't feign surprise when a guy makes sexual advances while you're beside him with your braless nipple popping out of a transparent gown and the orifice of your vjay in clear view.
You gratefulheart? This ur alter?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Are Cheap / .. / Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.