Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? (10049 Views)

President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport / Gbomo Jomo (Henry Okah's Brother) Is Arrested? / Mend (Jomo Gbomo) Speaks About Atlas Cove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by opuro(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2010
there are 2 factions of OPC
just as there are various factions of MEND
DESTRUCTIVE OPC IS LED BY GANIU ADAMS
WHILE THE CONSTRUCTIVE SIDE IS LED BY FREDRICK FASHEUN
DESTRUCTIVE MEND IS LED BY JOMO GBOMO
WHILE THE CONSTUCTIVE ONE IS LED BY GEJ
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by chakula: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2010
bermuda1:

Gbomo Jomo = GJ, GJ = Goodluck Jonathan
Jomo Gbomo = JG, JG = Jonathan Goodluck

You do the math

Well said.
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by opuro(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2010
eew lipsrsealed
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by HAH: 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2010
If Boyloaf as he claims is the owner of MEND since we all know that Jomo Gbomo is a character and anybody that has the password can be Jomo Gbomo, let Boyloaf use his password to retract the statement. Useless opportunist
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Guk: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2010
This is as simple as ABC!!!

At some point MEND asked Wole Soyinka et al to discuss on their behalf with the Federal Govt. I doubt if Soyinka will take such a brief through email only. They must have met with at least one person represnting MEND and he did not go to ASO rock representing any of these names been bandied around like Boyloaf & co. And for Soyinka to accept, he must have communicated with people with real agenda so why is there silence about those real MEND people that Soyinka represented who are also claiming this bomb blast
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Calebsky(m): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2010
shey na like dis we go dey dey? wahala dey groom 4 ground ooo,
i better move my family down west, not so ooo, overseas. grin
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by chosen04(f): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2010
Guk:

This is as simple as ABC!!!

At some point MEND asked Wole Soyinka et al to discuss on their behalf with the Federal Govt. I doubt if Soyinka will take such a brief through email only. They must have met with at least one person represnting MEND and he did not go to ASO rock representing any of these names been bandied around like Boyloaf & co. And for Soyinka to accept, he must have communicated with people with real agenda so why is there silence about those real MEND people that Soyinka represented who are also claiming this bomb blast

MEND was represented at the meeting with Soyinka by their Lawyer. . . . . . . . .You know Henry Okah's lawyer dont you??
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by chukz4real(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2010
We should be careful how we follow this issue
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by AVISENNA: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2010
There is no such thing(person )[b][/b] as Jomo Gbomo or whatever the call it. Jomo Gbomo is a make belief, phantom , a boogie man:  meant to cause fear in the heart of many, stories you tell   children  late Night and  you get the best behavior out of the. On the other hand , turn Jomo Gbomo around it literaly  means Olusegun Obasanjo.
Even if mend somewhere along the line is clamped down on , let not forget , without Gbomo Jomo , the myth  behind  the whole mend concept will be defeated.

Obasanjo once asked if they were sure they had caught him" Gbomo Jomo"  he alone can and will explain the riddle behind Gbomo Jomo

Ponder!
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Guk: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2010
Chosen04, u & I can see that there's an existing org beyond these Boyloaf pple, why cant others?
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by jaybee(f): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2010
who cares if gbomo jomo or jomo gbomo exists?

who cares if it is a code name or pen name?

who cares if it is a myth or mystery?

have MEND ever denied press statements issued my the so-called jomo gbomo?

has the so-called jomo gbomo issued threats and the threats carried out; and later acknowledged and admitted?

has the mend ever complained of hacking into their e-mail?

why did it take MEND four (4) days after the criminal bomb blast to deny responsibility?

why would the socalled MEND leaders (not commanders??) hold meeting with government before issuing press (denial) statment?

is that their traditional way of operation and relating to the press?

Na waooo!! nigerian government. kai! this poorly staged shows no longer interrests some of us. try something better.
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by chosen04(f): 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2010
Guk:

Chosen04, u & I can see that there's an existing org beyond these Boyloaf pple, why cant others?

They are all living in denial . . . . . . . . . .Blind to reality, warped in sentiments is their probs. . . .
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by MaziUche0(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2010
These so called "commanders" are pathetic. They represent no one but themselves. If I was a Niger Deltan, I would call these people Public Enemy #1
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by hackney(m): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2010
MEND is the only chance the ND has of getting deserved  remunerations and developments for that region.
the rest is mere talk.

Anybody that believes that talk and dialogue resolves issues in nigeria is either under 3 yrs old or very id1ot1c.
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Nnaboys: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2010
MaziUche0:

These so called "commanders" are pathetic. They represent no one but themselves. If I was a Niger Deltan, I would call these people Public Enemy #1
Thank God you are not from ND.
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Nnaboys: 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2010
Guk:

\
GOOD BOY, YOU ARE SAYING THE TRUTH.
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Jibson999(m): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2010
tseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew,
peeps at whole story and shakes his head at the failure of nigeria.
wished obj had destroyed d whole nija delta mltnts since their inception
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by samoks(m): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2010
snakova:

Its just like the US saying zarqawi did not exist in Iraq. All of a sudden in 2007 he was reported killed in a raid. also Baghdadi was claimed to be non-existent, only for his body to turn up in 2010. A true militant respects his privacy and comes out only when his identity has been compromised. All those[b] EX[/b]- militants were around when MEND attacked that meeting in the south with explosions early this year. Why didn't they come out and say the attacks were not carried out by MEND then? Double faced snakes

Thank you very much, All of them now saying I AM THIS, AM THAT, Can any of them come out and tell us who was in charge of JOMO GBOMO then when they were still members of MEND? How come someone now has the password of such an outfit like MEND, It shows they (the ex militants) have lost the fight, and they are dancing to the tune of the FEDERAL govt, after all who wan go prison?

Let us not be deceived, the real MEND is ALIVE and they will soon show us why they are MEND,
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2010
simple solution.

Run an IP trace on the email and see were it emanated from.

Even if the IP is shrouded, we have software to unravel it.

Trace the server.

Trace the ISP and and compel them to reveal who pays for the internet service to the isp.

i guess they are using a vsat.

Then we will know if the email is from the northern part of nigeria or from niger delta.

Simple!

ITS TIME WE STOP THIS MASS DECEPTION BEFORE IT BREAKS US APART
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by richard3d7: 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2010
did anyone see the aljazeera documentary on MEND 48hours before the strike?
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by gunuvi(m): 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2010
@Nsiman, you are very big looser, i rest my case. Your types are failures to the Nigeria state. please be very objective in your comments,
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Faeb: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2010
greateros:

simple solution.

Run an IP trace on the email and see were it emanated from.

Even if the IP is shrouded, we have software to unravel it.

Trace the server.

Trace the ISP and and compel them to reveal who pays for the internet service to the isp.

i guess they are using a vsat.

Then we will know if the email is from the northern part of nigeria or from niger delta.

Simple!

ITS TIME WE STOP THIS MASS DECEPTION BEFORE IT BREAKS US APART

I would expect they have done that, such evidence is only for the courts though.
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by damas11111(m): 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2010
What I still fail to understand is, if as claimed by the so-called MEND members who met with Jonathan yesterday that they were not a party to the bomb blast, why did they not dinounce the warning and dissociate themselves from the bombing when it was issued (at least twice)? I believe that these guys knew about the bombing and hence they kept quiet all this while. Sensing that big trouble was around the corner, they decided to play smart on the incompetent president who they knew would not come after them. Afterall he had given them the all-clear with his pronouncement that MEND was not responsible for the attack.
In summary, they did it. They realised they were going to be found out and they decided to seize the naivety of the president (as echoed by his verdict of not guilty on MEND) by playing along with him. Now the situation is very messy for the presidency in the sense that if investigations reveal that the boys who met and dined with the president yesterday were actually behind the bombing, it can not be said. If revealed, then the president will have no choice than to resign with immediate effect.
A wise president will not go about getting so deeply involved in issues like this. Not until the security outfits have done a thorough job and submitted their findings. His actions are at least preemptive and misleading. They can be termed as obstructing the natural cause of justice.

JONATHAN IS NOT GOOD FOR NIGERIA. END OF.
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by kabarka(m): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2010
political gimmicks.time don reach!
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by mbulela: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2010
HAH:

If Boyloaf as he claims is the owner of MEND since we all know that Jomo Gbomo is a character and anybody that has the password can be Jomo Gbomo, let Boyloaf use his password to retract the statement. Useless opportunist
Why can't he even change the password, so no one else can use the email address?
After all, he and his fellow criminals that went to drink tea at Aso rock are the true generals of MEND
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by reindeer: 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2010
mbulela:

Why can't he even change the password, so no one else can use the email address?
After all, he and his fellow criminals that went to drink tea at Aso rock are the true generals of MEND

That is if he opened the account himself in the first place,i think he may be a computer illiterate and chose one ''guy'' among them who had an idea about emails and the ''guy'' still has access while he doesn't any more wink
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Faeb: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2010
I can't understand why you guys above are going on about Boyloaf. If you read the news carefully enough, you will find out that the person who made all the claims to have recruited everybody, being the owner of MEND etc, was Tompolo! grin
Its so funny that even "educated" people don't read. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"We are not part of the incident on the First of October," said Tompolo.  "I want everybody in this country to go after anybody who is part of this havoc.  MEND is not involved.  I am the owner of MEND.  I recruited everybody.  And by the grace of God, we are here to support the late president.  And that is the same support we are now transferring to you as our brother.  We are going to work with you to save this country for everybody."

http://www.voanews.com/english/news/Niger-Delta-Militants-Deny-Involvement-in-Nigeria-Bombing-104407558.html
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by lojik(m): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2010
[size=14pt]Anybody can use Jomo Gbomo's email address without a password![/size]

Thats right. U can send email from any address without having access to the address if u know how. Its just a line of code in php so y cant anyone impersonate the non-existent jomo gbomo with or without the password?

There are even sites that offer this service or info on how to do it. see links below:

http://email.about.com/od/outlooktips/qt/How_to_Send_an_Email_with_Any_From_Address_in_Outlook.htm
http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=4857

The code below shows hoow u can send email from any address to any address so u guys should stop the unnecessary importance attached to jomo gbomo's email account.

<?PHP 

$from_name = "Mr. Anonymous";
$from_email = "any-address@any-domain.com";
$to_email = "press@anynewspaper.com";
$subject = "Mail Subject";
$message = "Your text goes here, ";

$headers = "From: ".$from_name." <".$from_email.">\r\n";
$headers .= "Reply-To: ".$from_email."\r\n";

mail($to_email, $subject, $message, $headers, "-f".$from_email);

echo "Mail Sent!";

?>
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by xterra2(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^^^^^ To you and other people who believe the EMail was hacked or sumtin

tompolo,boyloaf and the remain murrafuckass should have said so ,not you
Thank you
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by nigerhead(m): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2010
grin grin grin , I laff in Greek , so Jomo Gbomo is not a person but an office, so please can Tombolo and co deactivate the email account or better still get the person who was operating the email account to come out and tell us hw many other people hv access to tht email account , abi they left only their talkative to stay in the creeks and plan bomb blast with his or her mouth? , nonscence and rubbish , "anybody that has the password can send a message through it", so hw many people get the password na? , or na all the militants be the Jomo Gbomo ni? they just take everyone as fools or wat angry angry angry
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by JUO(m): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2010
Like I said, the proof is, are there not MEND camps in the niger delta creeks today?
why u no go check yourself whether u go come back
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by nduchucks: 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2010
Faeb:

I would expect they have done that, such evidence is only for the courts though.

hehehehehee. This must be Beaf. Dem don ban you. Too many copy and paste coupled with GEJ/MEND extremism didn't help you this time. abeg make una unban the olodo if na spambot catch am.

cheesy smiley cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fasehun And I Proposed For S’west Pipeline Security Contract – Gani Adams / What Is The Difference Between A University Degree And A Military Degree? / 40 Die In Rumuolumeni River Boat Mishap In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.