Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,012 members, 7,852,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Buhari Govt: Sen. Kalu Goes Spiritual, Says "I See Darkness Giving Way To Light” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Govt: Sen. Kalu Goes Spiritual, Says "I See Darkness Giving Way To Light” (337 Views)

Kalu Goes For Senate Presidency, Says Another Muslim Won’t Fly / Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde / 2023: Makinde Goes Spiritual, "Awaits God’s Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Govt: Sen. Kalu Goes Spiritual, Says "I See Darkness Giving Way To Light” by Metrixnews: 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
The Senator representing Abia North Senatorial District, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has advised Nigerians not to lose hope, saying he foresees a brighter future for the country under President Muhammadu Buhari.

Kalu gave this admonition on Saturday during a ceremony he organised in his Camp Neya country home in Igbere, Bende Local Government Area of the state, to thank his people for electing him in the upper legislative chamber of the National Assembly.

He said, “Nigeria has a brighter future under President Buhari. I see darkness giving way to light.”

He added that Nigeria must remain united, insisting that the citizenry should strive towards achieving greater national cohesion.

“Nigeria is one and, in spite of our diversity, we must strive to remain one united nation,” he said.

Source: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/06/buhari-govt-sen-kalu-goes-spiritual-says-i-see-darkness-giving-way-to-light/

@lalasticlala, @Mynd44

Re: Buhari Govt: Sen. Kalu Goes Spiritual, Says "I See Darkness Giving Way To Light” by bosco2017: 1:19am On Jun 23, 2019
Fulanis have paid u massively Orji Uzor to yap garbage . Nigeria is not one . The way Buhari is ruling Nigeria where he cornered every to the north does it speak oneness ? We are wiser . Biafrans are going home . Nigeria is not for Biafrans. Nigeria is for hausa-fulanis and Yorubas and they have made that clear .If Orji Uzor stands on our way , we ll crush him.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Wike Should Be Ordained Evangelist For Bringing Rivers Closer To God. / Revealed! See The Next Move Of Ganduje To Remove Emir Sanusi / Ohaneze On Ruga: Buhari Listened To Public Opinion For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.