Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Am A Content Writer With Excellence In SEO Keywords Placement - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am A Content Writer With Excellence In SEO Keywords Placement (224 Views)

Jobs In Festac & Ogba With Excellence Education Travels And Tours / I Need To Hone My Skills In Seo, Sem, And Online Marketing / Job Placement Test At The Us Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Content Writer With Excellence In SEO Keywords Placement by Emmie97: 5:23am On Jun 23, 2019
As a professional content writer, SEO article writer, SEO website content writer for the past 3years, I have the right work ethic, also, my aim is to be a solution provider.

I want you to be happy you spent your precious time reading these. I may be the God sent writer you have been searching for, you deserve happiness, yes you do, you also deserve clients who will be left with no option than to click on the buy button, consciously or unconsciously, the most important thing is that they must buy.

Working with me, you will be working with a professional who understands your business and audience.

I have written for a lot of people, and I want you to be one of them. My talent are extraordinarily beyond all web content. So if you need the SEO content that sells your products or services, pulling the bull by the horn, let's talk.
I deliver on time.

I can help you with the following:
• Article writing
• Product description
• Copywriting
• Proof reading and editing
• Article rewriting
• Terms and conditions
• About us page

Offer:
• Timely delivery
• Professional and well researched contents
• Plagiarism free contents

09035190376 WhatsApp
Re: I Am A Content Writer With Excellence In SEO Keywords Placement by Emmie97: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
Financial books an entrepreneur should read

I will be sharing with you how financial books has gone a long way helping me in this 2019.

When the year began, I made up my mind like every other person, I had so many goals, I had so many things to meet up with.

One of my goals was to make a minimum of 1 million this year.

I didn't know how to go about it yet, I did not know the kind of business I should do to get it, I did not have any running business, I did not have any money in my bank account, I did not have any source of income, an uncle or aunty to hope on for money, so I would say that all my hope was lost.

Still in the first quarter, I stumbled on this book, before then I started a business perfume oil started the business it was running well quite all right.

At least the first week it was good, but it wasn't as much money as I needed, 1 million Naira this year and so with that, I stopped I had to go and find a way out, research I stumbled on a book.

This book changed my life, it increased my sales before I knew it, it went a long way in making me know my target market, because it's one thing to sell a thing and is another thing to know where to market, how to market, this book was a solution provider to my challenges.

If you are still dreaming of making it big this year, if want to know how to collect money from your customer's hand. You need to read this book.

I also want to share it with you because I want you to succeed in this second half.

The second half of the year has to be greater, you need to make it, you need to be happy you took your precious time reading this.

This book will go for FREE.

Because you're not be paying for it but you just pay for my subscription fee.

I would have given it to you totally free but the problem is that we Africans don't value free things.

People value what they pay for.

So I'll be giving this book out to the first 20 people for just #500.

The 21st person will get it at the normal rate #2,500.

Guarantees:

If after reading and implementing this book, there are no improvements in your business, your money will be refunded with an apology letter. Message me on WhatsApp using that link.

https:///2349035190376?text=Hello%20Emem
Re: I Am A Content Writer With Excellence In SEO Keywords Placement by Emmie97: 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Jobs At Culminate Consulting / Food Concepts Plc Management Graduate Trainee Recruitment / **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.