Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Cracks In PDP Over Probe Of Senators, Reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cracks In PDP Over Probe Of Senators, Reps (14488 Views)

Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project / Ihedioha Sues Imo Assembly Over Probe Of ‘missing N19.63b Council Funds’ / Ambode Drags Lagos Assembly To Court Over Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cracks In PDP Over Probe Of Senators, Reps by Canadanow: 8:38am On Jun 23, 2019
All of dem go blow ni
Re: Cracks In PDP Over Probe Of Senators, Reps by Nbote(m): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2019
Story .... Dey all intentionally voted Lawan becos of what he offered dem

1 Like

Re: Cracks In PDP Over Probe Of Senators, Reps by MrBONE2(m): 8:50am On Jun 23, 2019
Belawy:
Na dema okoros.

grin

1 Like

Re: Cracks In PDP Over Probe Of Senators, Reps by Earthquake3: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2019
The Nation stupid newspaper
Re: Cracks In PDP Over Probe Of Senators, Reps by SEGLIZ: 9:22am On Jun 23, 2019
midolian:
grin

Truth is, many apart from those from South South and southeast are in PDP because they have no choice..the party is a useless party filled with misguided supporters, nepotic bastards and unfortunate losers.

they have a choice even choices but they also benefit and enjoy rot and decay the party put out.
Re: Cracks In PDP Over Probe Of Senators, Reps by midolian(m): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2019
SEGLIZ:

they have a choice even choices but they also benefit and enjoy rot and decay the party put out.
Yes...plus some of them contested on that platform cos they lost the primaries on other platforms.
Re: Cracks In PDP Over Probe Of Senators, Reps by Afamed: 9:31am On Jun 23, 2019
Them don scam Atiku again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cracks In PDP Over Probe Of Senators, Reps by SEGLIZ: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2019
midolian:
Yes...plus some of them contested on that platform cos they lost the primaries on other platforms.

then porting is allowed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cracks In PDP Over Probe Of Senators, Reps by ransomed: 9:44am On Jun 23, 2019
You benefited from disloyalty in 2015 and shouted Uhuru, the same measure is meted to you in 2019 and you decided to go berserk. Whatever you sow you will surely reap. Remember law of karma.?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cracks In PDP Over Probe Of Senators, Reps by rrikado(m): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2019
Thunder will fire that party called PDP, they will never exist again
Re: Cracks In PDP Over Probe Of Senators, Reps by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
I dedicate this FTC for the happy repose of FR. OSIGWE, you have completed the work God sent you to do and saved so many lives including mine. You healed many people of their illness, may God forgive all your sins and grant you eternal life. When I had attacks and I visited your healing ground, you prayed and I got healings even after I was told by the doctors that I was healthy but deep down inside me I was seriously sick, where all my left part of the body was not alive. Today I'm an agile man and I don't feel pains after attending healing masses from Lagos to IFO every week.

Et cum spiritu tuo

Re: Cracks In PDP Over Probe Of Senators, Reps by luluosas(m): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
Governor Wike at work with Mr. Second-us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Confirmation Of Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff / Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias / BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.