Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde (18167 Views)

Don’t Demonise Sunday Igboho, Akintola Warns Makinde / Oyo: Ajimobi Reacts As PDP’s Makinde Maintains Lead / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde by yesloaded: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
itsme01:

Say what you know oga, Oyo residence issue with Ajimubi.is his arrogance, in terms of development only Bola ige out performed him.

Challenge road, ijokodo, ologueru , iworoad, airport alakia, gate, basorun are visible to even the imbecillles,

not to talk of his ajumose #50 busses

or how clean he made Oyo

. Or his new markets.

What of securities with opreation burst that sent NURTW thugs into slumber

Or Malls

You mean all the abandoned project abi? Do you lives in Ibadan at all?

AGODI GATE TO IWO ROAD under bridge is how many kilometre, do you know number of years wasted on the road yet uncompleted till this seconds? Same with Idi Ape - Bashorun, Agodi Gate - Gbagi old Ife Road etc.

Next time always verify news before you post bro

Ajumose bus is another embarrassment because the bus fare is not 50naira as you said. Iwo Road to New Garage is 70naira, to Challenge is 80naira. Iwo Road to Mokola is 50naira, to Dugbe is 70naira. Also, don't forget these bus will never move an inch until all seat is filled and nothing less than 30passengers is on stand thereby making passenger uncomfortable just for the driver to meet up daily target given to them by the contractors

I will never appreciate any government that dislike education & wellbeing of the citizenry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde by itsme01: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
yesloaded:

You mean all the abandoned project abi? Do you lives in Ibadan at all?

AGODI GATE TO IWO ROAD under bridge is how many kilometre, do you know number of years wasted on the road yet uncompleted till this seconds? Same with Idi Ape - Bashorun, Agodi Gate - Gbagi old Ife Road etc.

Next time always verify news before you post bro

He started it in his second term and was to be completed 18 months. But funds were'nt regular.

Now tell me any governor after bola ige with that much roads. Just mention just one and give us the road list. Even the bridge some people are condenming no bridge had been built after.jembewon's molete bridge decades ago.

Oyo was shitty mess before him and he did his best

He gave you.l busses you.say its not filling up fast and its 80 naira instead of 50 what of akala that only buys chinco taxi.cabs for.his nurtw loyalist or trycicle.

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde by Pearlyakin(m): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
samwash:

Are u sure of what you are saying ? Do you stay in Ibadan ?, or you are claiming ''them say'' ? Oya mention the roads you claim he destroyed?
Go and check Moniya- isheyin road Go and check akobo road just to mention a few
Re: Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde by MetaPhysical: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
buchilino:

PLZ TELL ME DAT NOT ALL SW PPLE REASON LIKE U

SHUT UP! SW GOVTS ARE THE BEST ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND IS BECAUSE THEY UNDERSTAND VERY WELL THE ASPECTS OF GOVERNING. AS MUCH BEEF THERE IS BETWEEN FAYOSE AND FAYEMI AND GIVEN THEY ARE IN DIFFERENT PARTIES DO YOU SEE FAYEMI PROBING FAYOSE? OR DID FAYOSE PROBE FAYEMI IN 2014 WHEN HE CAME IN? DONT WORRY ELDERS OF IBADAN WILL CALL MAKINDE AND INSTRUCT HIM SOON. WE WANT PROGRESS, NOT PROBES IN YORUBALAND. PROBES CREATE ENEMIES AND DIVISION AND DISTRACT FROM THE GOAL.

YORUBALAND FOR PROGRESS!
Re: Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde by seguno2: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
buchilino:
GOOD QUESTION. MEANWHILE EFCC N ICPC HAVE GONE BLIND

They are not totally blind.
They are only partially blind to the stealing and corruption sins of their APC thieves.
Oshiomhole confirmed that already.

FactBoyz:

The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, has said politicians’ sins are forgiven when they join the ruling party.

Oshiomhole made this statement on Thursday, while welcoming new members to the party, at the APC presidential campaign in Benin.

As he reeled out names of those who have defected from the PDP to the APC, he said: “I am told that there are a lot of very very senior people from PDP who have decided to join forces with President Buhari to take the broom to sweep away PDP and to continue to ensure that APC continues to preside all over Nigeria.

“It includes my own brother, my friend who comes from my own clime, Henry Duke Genebe. He is the former organising secretary of PDP and we also have former vice chairman PDP and leader of Edo North of PDP. We also have my brother Chief Esheshi Godwin. He is also former council chairman and my very dear friend. We have quite a number of other leaders who have come.

“We have quite a number of other leaders who have come… in fact, once you have joined APC, all your sins are forgiven.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2019/01/18/join-apc-sins-forgiven-oshiomhole-video/amp/
Re: Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde by Maydfourth: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Shut up greedy old fool ".........

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde by yesloaded: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
itsme01:

He started it in his second term and was to be completed 18 months. But funds were'nt regular.

Now tell me any governor after bola ige with that much roads. Just mention just one and give us the road list. Even the bridge some people are condenming no bridge had been built after.jembewon's molete bridge decades ago.

Oyo was shitty mess before him and he did his best

He gave you.l busses you.say its not filling up fast and its 80 naira instead of 50 what of akala that only buys chinco taxi.cabs for.his nurtw loyalist or trycicle.

I'm not sure you are much Ibadan man as I am. grin

I don't like to discuss politics in public forum because most of you guys will only talk about party. You mentioned Akala, hmm I won't mention any other thing he did but go to Lautech THC to see it yourself and ask Egbon Biola why he refused to spent a kobo on that hospital. Go inside the hospital complex and see what's there yourself.

You don't have first hand info about those buses and as regard Akala cab, you have no knowledge about it.

Go and ask workers at state secretariat about the truth behind free bus ride and you will realize its not free

I'm busy and won't go futher on this discussion

Have a nice day
Re: Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde by Barbilius: 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
itsme01:

Say what you know oga, Oyo peoples issue with Ajimubi was his arrogance, in terms of development only Bola ige out performed him.

Challenge road, ijokodo, ologueru , iworoad, airport alakia, gate, basorun are visible to even the imbecillles,

or how clean he made Oyo

. Or his new markets.

Or his New TechU university

Or Malls

His crime was asking Irresponsible parents to pay 1000 na per term which is #8 daily and not drink ogogoro with money that could help fix their childrens education. The money goes to the school managing board of parents/teachers/old students as member and incase of damages or repair the State Government provides counterpart fund.

Other crime was telling lautech gboys and slay queens that Oyo cant spend 40% of our allocation on them, that their school must account for its internally generated revenue through acceptance fees, PGD fees, Predegree fee and teaching hospital fees, or the students would have to pay the amount other state university pays.

Oga, development goes beyond Roads. Ajimobi failed in almost all other areas of governance like Education, health, Agriculture etc. And did I just see you talk about malls as Ajimobi doing
Re: Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde by itsme01: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
Barbilius:
Oga, development goes beyond Roads. Ajimobi failed in almost all other areas of governance like Education, health, Agriculture etc. And did I just see you talk about malls as Ajimobi doing

I don't know if you read.what i wrote or replied to another comment... is it only road you see me list,. Well sha no point arguing Mr makinde has less than 4years to turn Africa's third largest city and Nigerias 4th most populous state to all what he proposed with our paltry allocation. Really Good luck to him.
Re: Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde by samphem(m): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
This man called Ajimobi suppose to be probed to allow makinde to be concentrate without all ds side attraction
Re: Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde by samphem(m): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
This man called Ajimobi suppose to be probed to allow makinde to be concentrate without all ds side attraction.The only Gov dt has no block erected in Lautech d state university for the past 8yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde by BizBayo: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
“He must build and not demolish.

Hahahahaa... That line got me laughing. Person wey demolish Ayefele radio house is now giving such advice, chai, is our God not a good God? grin
Re: Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde by buchilino(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
MetaPhysical:

SHUT UP! SW GOVTS ARE THE BEST ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND IS BECAUSE THEY UNDERSTAND VERY WELL THE ASPECTS OF GOVERNING. AS MUCH BEEF THERE IS BETWEEN FAYOSE AND FAYEMI AND GIVEN THEY ARE IN DIFFERENT PARTIES DO YOU SEE FAYEMI PROBING FAYOSE? OR DID FAYOSE PROBE FAYEMI IN 2014 WHEN HE CAME IN? DONT WORRY ELDERS OF IBADAN WILL CALL MAKINDE AND INSTRUCT HIM SOON. WE WANT PROGRESS, NOT PROBES IN YORUBALAND. PROBES CREATE ENEMIES AND DIVISION AND DISTRACT FROM THE GOAL.

YORUBALAND FOR PROGRESS!

U ENCOURAGE CRIMINALITY, N CALL IT PROGRESS. CONTINUE
Re: Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde by Exponental(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
babdap:
Constituted Authority
Expired Constituted Authority....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde by tsinzu: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ajimobi is a joker
Re: Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde by kingsworldola: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
itsme01:

Say what you know oga, Oyo peoples issue with Ajimubi was his arrogance, in terms of development only Bola ige out performed him.

or how clean he made Oyo

. Or his new markets.

Or his New TechU university

Or Malls

His crime was asking Irresponsible parents to pay 1000 na per term which is #8 daily and not drink ogogoro with money that could help fix their childrens education. The money goes to the school managing board of parents/teachers/old students as member and incase of damages or repair the State Government provides counterpart fund.

Other crime was telling lautech gboys and slay queens that Oyo cant spend 40% of our allocation on them, that their school must account for its internally generated revenue through acceptance fees, PGD fees, Predegree fee and teaching hospital fees, or the students would have to pay the amount other state university pays.

Oga abeg, you are referring to Ibadan's development. Not OYO State.
Re: Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2019

“We can’t do things the same way; otherwise I will not be me. Whoever I have offended should forgive me, and I have forgiven those who offended me too,” he said.

Let's see what will be the archivement of the new Governor
Oyo Politics is something else.
Re: Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde by datavilla: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
yesloaded:
Coming from a man who destroyed educational system in Oyo state while his kids study abroad?

This man is an embarrassment to the people of Oyo state and he should please let us concentrate on better thing

Keep quiet joo, am not sure even you are here with us in Oyo State. He's still our best Governor sentiment aside
Re: Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde by ddeola: 6:53am On Jun 24, 2019
That's why you FAILED . Olodo ex-gov
Re: Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde by joshepade(m): 9:28am On Jun 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
This rogue is still talking. Why is Makinde afraid to probe him?
What will Makinde probe him for? if you care to know, Ajimobi is still the best in the history of Oyo state... His achievements surpassed Bola Ige. If not for his 'basket mouth'...We all pray Makinde do more than he did, but for that to be actualized, he will go extra mile.
Re: Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde by samwash(m): 9:21am On Jun 26, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Go and check Moniya- isheyin road
Go and check akobo road just to mention a few

These roads are road he started at a latter end of his tenure & he didn't finish the project.
What about
Ologunerun road
Ortia- New garage road
Gate , to mention a few.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde, Tambuwal, Others Visit Governor Wike (Photo) / Ibrahim David Salami: Nigeria Didn't File Any Case Against Sunday Igboho / Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.