Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,825 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

What You Must Do Before Getting Married - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What You Must Do Before Getting Married (27177 Views)

Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? / Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian / Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by AbleBeing: 11:53am On Jun 30, 2019
grin
Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by Uchenduin: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
Why am tired of all these religion things is that the churches and mosque, pastors and imams are growing in numbers everyday yet atrocities are exponentially increasing.
Difficulties and hardship are endless.
If you ask them they will say that is because of our sins.
One religion extremist told me so some days back and I asked her is our sins here in Nigeria more than the one committed in the US, UK, Germany, even China and other Asians continent that are not even Christians and she couldn't talk again.

Is not time to know that religion is one of our problem in this society and our solution is no there.

Disclaimer: this write up does not in anyway doubt/ question the existence/supremacy of the almighty God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by ohosi4real(m): 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Until now me no stil understand what OP Write there. I don read am frm begini to the endin and i no understand am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by sylve11: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
golddeejay:
Oh. it is another sermon, I even think you want to talk about realistic things.

Laughing here.. grin grin grin cool
Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by Mryacks: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
EternalBeing:
***The Final Part***
So, let's learn from the very first man that ALMIGHTY GOD declared to be a man after HIS heart. God declared an unprecedented love for David because he focused on discovering and fulfilling the Purpose for which he was created. 1 Samuel 17:1-25. [b]David killed Goliath and liberated the People of Israel from the bondage of Philistine before seeking for sexual satisfaction = marriage. You don't need to be a Pastor or Bishop before you fulfill Destiny. Ben Carlson is a Doctor, Rebecca Brown is an Author, The Biblical Joseph was an Economist, Esther was a Politician, yet they all "killed their Goliath" and delivered their People. What you need to know is that whatever field you find yourself in, you must conquer the greatest obstacle that stands against people, that prevents them from worshipping their CREATOR and making Heaven. You've been created to contribute your unprecedented quota to the destruction of powers that pride themselves against the Creator and to liberate humanity from powers that enslave and prevent them from being free to worship and do the Will of the CREATOR.

This is the is the summary of what every man must do before even seeking Marriage=Sex. [/b Yes, forget the current satanic deceit that devil is using to enslave the World, his known and unintentional agents have trivialized Sex as just something inconsequential. The Power for humans to bring forthtnew humans= Sex=Marriage. Genesis 2:24-25 "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be CLEAVE to his wife, and they will become One Flesh! Both naked and were not ashamed!

You are not supposed to be having sex if you are not yet married, and before you marry you should have discovered the Purpose of God for creating you and start fulfilling it first. I see a lot of guys struggling to get a girlfriend, that is because they are ignorant of what they are supposed to do first. By the time you've moved to discover and start fulfilling your Destiny, very beautiful girls would be the ones chasing you not you chasing them. As soon as David killed Goliath, 10,000 girls and thousands women stormed the streets of the Nation started singing his praises. In fact the Presidents would be the ones using their daughters to beg you to marry them if you focus and pay the price of fulfill your Glorious Destiny. The President of David's time, His Imperial Royal Majestry Saul offered his daughter to David on a platter of gold. I k

How Will You Discover Your Purpose In Life?
You should note that God's Purpose for your life will never be "you-centered" It would always be "people-centered" and God focused. It won't have you as the focus. We Christians are all placed here to be solutions, unfortunately may are already carried aways by thinking they are enjoying a World they should have focused on healing! Your Purpose in Life is that societal problem that annoys you most whenever you see it, knowing fully well that People will greatly Glorify your CREATOR when you solve the seemingly intractable problem, because they already know you as a Christian. You wish and feel like there should be a solution to a particular Problem, don't waste your time/life compalining or talking about it. It a great sign that you've been created to solve it, so pray for the enablement needed, and work on solving that particular Problem and winning so many Souls into the Kingdom of God through the Solution.

Your Purpose should never seem unachievable to you if you've been spending quality time to know your CREATOR. Everybody ran away from Goliath saying this enemy is too big to be defeated, but David ran fast towards him thinking this emery is too wide to be missed (his stone entered his brain through his forehead). Submit totally to pleasing YAHWEH ALMIGHTY in holiness, and no problem shall ever scare again.

The only way you will be appreciated in this World is to provide solutions to the Problems confronting humanity. There are myriad of problems created by the devil to ensure that people come to submit to him. Only by the enablement and empowerment of God can you dice very solutions to this probems. David sought after God and dedicated his heart to seek him, and God rewarded him with ability to kill lions, Goliath and receive the final reward of Eternal Life.

Satan has used his agents in the Media to turn Humanity upside down by forcing lust and sexuality into the minds of children from very young age so that they would chase and hunt for sexual satisfactions instead of chasing to discover their Purpose and fulfilling it first. God gave man Work before woman. Rise up and shine!

I feel so blessed right now. Almost the same message I Heard in church this morning. Indeed we must seek clarity from God as regards our purpose in life. The word has ministered to me Thisday. Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by patroit001(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
golddeejay:
God bless u. If hundreds follows his sermon, 98 will still be single @ 59.

1 Like

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by incentive: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
Thanks God bless you

But try harder next time to tell us what you called us for.

Remain bless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by TechWows: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ubdavis:
I don't think I get ur point sir!!!!

Ubdavis:
I don't think I get ur point sir!!!!
Because he was yet to edit and post the concluding part. He has just concluded it, read below:

EternalBeing:
***The Final Part***
So, let's learn from the very first man that ALMIGHTY GOD declared to be a man after HIS heart. God declared an unprecedented love for David because he focused on discovering and fulfilling the Purpose for which he was created. 1 Samuel 17:1-25. [b]David killed Goliath and liberated the People of Israel from the bondage of Philistine before seeking for sexual satisfaction = marriage. You don't need to be a Pastor or Bishop before you fulfill Destiny. Ben Carlson is a Doctor, Rebecca Brown is an Author, The Biblical Joseph was an Economist, Esther was a Politician, yet they all "killed their Goliath" and delivered their People. What you need to know is that whatever field you find yourself in, you must conquer the greatest obstacle that stands against people, that prevents them from worshipping their CREATOR and making Heaven. You've been created to contribute your unprecedented quota to the destruction of powers that pride themselves against the Creator and to liberate humanity from powers that enslave and prevent them from being free to worship and do the Will of the CREATOR.

This is the is the summary of what every man must do before even seeking Marriage=Sex. [/b Yes, forget the current satanic deceit that devil is using to enslave the World, his known and unintentional agents have trivialized Sex as just something inconsequential. The Power for humans to bring forthtnew humans= Sex=Marriage. Genesis 2:24-25 "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be CLEAVE to his wife, and they will become One Flesh! Both naked and were not ashamed!

You are not supposed to be having sex if you are not yet married, and before you marry you should have discovered the Purpose of God for creating you and start fulfilling it first. I see a lot of guys struggling to get a girlfriend, that is because they are ignorant of what they are supposed to do first. By the time you've moved to discover and start fulfilling your Destiny, very beautiful girls would be the ones chasing you not you chasing them. As soon as David killed Goliath, 10,000 girls and thousands women stormed the streets of the Nation started singing his praises. In fact the Presidents would be the ones using their daughters to beg you to marry them if you focus and pay the price of fulfill your Glorious Destiny. The President of David's time, His Imperial Royal Majestry Saul offered his daughter to David on a platter of gold. I k

You should note that God's Purpose for your life will never be "you-centered" It would always be "people-centered" and God focused. It won't have you as the focus. We Christians are all placed here to be solutions, unfortunately may are already carried aways by thinking they are enjoying a World they should have focused on healing! Your Purpose in Life is that societal problem that annoys you most whenever you see it, knowing fully well that People will greatly Glorify your CREATOR when you solve the seemingly intractable problem, because they already know you as a Christian. You wish and feel like there should be a solution to a particular Problem, don't waste your time/life compalining or talking about it. It a great sign that you've been created to solve it, so pray for the enablement needed, and work on solving that particular Problem and winning so many Souls into the Kingdom of God through the Solution.

Your Purpose should never seem unachievable to you if you've been spending quality time to know your CREATOR. Everybody ran away from Goliath saying this enemy is too big to be defeated, but David ran fast towards him thinking this emery is too wide to be missed (his stone entered his brain through his forehead). Submit totally to pleasing YAHWEH ALMIGHTY in holiness, and no problem shall ever scare again.

The only way you will be appreciated in this World is to provide solutions to the Problems confronting humanity. There are myriad of problems created by the devil to ensure that people come to submit to him. Only by the enablement and empowerment of God can you dice very solutions to this probems. David sought after God and dedicated his heart to seek him, and God rewarded him with ability to kill lions, Goliath and receive the final reward of Eternal Life.

Satan has used his agents in the Media to turn Humanity upside down by forcing lust and sexuality into the minds of children from very young age so that they would chase and hunt for sexual satisfactions instead of chasing to discover their Purpose and fulfilling it first. God gave man Work before woman. Rise up and shine!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by TechWows: 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
candelahria:
He did:discover your purpose.
Correct! Don't mind them, those complaining are not patient enough to read the concluding part.

4 Likes

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by BackToLife: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
patroit001:

God bless u. If hundreds follows his sermon, 98 will still be single @ 59.
How many wives did Jesus have?! Is not better to have a monumental impact on eternity and die wifeless, childless than to have thousands of wives and million of children and lose your eternal life? Great some of Jesus disciples and men like Daniel that already saw revelations of what is now happening, thousands of years ago did not marry, have a wife or children. I think most pastors water down the truth about Christianity, to fulfill purpose of being created and impact humanity for good supercedes every other self-focused ambition. Provided is his will, God promised those that lose these things because of his Purpose shall be rewarded a thousand fold.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by StoneColdBiceps(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
EternalBeing:
***The Final Part***

Good write up.
Please could you say something about "law" in relation to fulfilling your destiny? As, you have to follow a particular God-given law e.g, a fish should not be out of the water or else it will die.
I was listening to Dr. Myles Munroe last week Sunday on inspiration FM and he was talking on the emphasis on "law" and your purpose. That really got me.

Kindly explain it you understand what I mean.

5 Likes

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by Legendguru: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
hmmm

1 Like

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by Makschinchin: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Uchenduin:
Why am tired of all these religion things is that the churches and mosque, pastors and imams are growing in numbers everyday yet atrocities are exponentially increasing.
One religion extremist told me so some days back and I asked her is our sins here in Nigeria more than the one committed in the US, UK, Germany, even China and other Asians continent that are not even Christians and she couldn't talk again.

Is not time to know that religion is one of our problem in this society and our solution is no there.

Disclaimer: this write up does not in anyway doubt/ question the existence/supremacy of the almighty God.

I always find it appalling when people blame religion for difficulties/hardship.. Honestly, what's the relationship between the two??

Don't let satan fill your heart with hate for God and the things of God by making you feel that hardship or difficulties are in anyway caused by religion..

When we begin to live right (according to God's will and purpose) and follow the Footsteps of our Saviour Jesus, it's no doubt that all things will definitely work out together for our good.

Thank you!!

4 Likes

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by Makschinchin: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
ohosi4real:
Until now me no stil understand what OP Write there. I don read am frm begini to the endin and i no understand am

sad sad sad sad

In summary, the op was trying to share with us that it is best to know our purpose in life according to God's will and work towards fulfilling that purpose instead of being filled with lust and sexual immortality which has beclouded the minds of majority today.

Thank you wink

4 Likes

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by booksrite001: 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
ohosi4real:

kiss
Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by booksrite001: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
uchenduin:
Why am tired of all these religion things is that the churches and mosque, pastors and imams are growing in numbers everyday yet atrocities are exponentially increasing.Difficulties and hardship are endless.If you ask them they will say that is because of our sins.One religion extremist told me so some days back and I asked her is our sins here in Nigeria more than the one committed in the US, UK, Germany, even China and other Asians continent that are not even Christians and she couldn't talk again.Is not time to know that religion is one of our problem in this society and our solution is no there.Disclaimer: this write up does not in anyway doubt/ question the existence/supremacy of the almighty God.

sad
Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by EternalBeing: 2:31am On Jul 03, 2019
skywalker240:
Honestly, you should have just stated the basics, am at loss when you talking about discorvering of porpose.
The final Part was not yet completed then, but I later did at modified ftc. You can read it now, thanks.

1 Like

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by MrCEO69(m): 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
Avedonn:

Exactly my thought. In Nigeria, everything is about Church and Mosque nothing more.

That's why I hardly log in to nairaland on Friday's and Sundays cos the topics on the front page are always annoying.
You just want talk, you came to the religion section, what do u expect? �‍♂️

1 Like

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by MrCEO69(m): 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Uchenduin:

And you came to down pour ur feelings here, what has it achieved for u now?
Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by Anas09: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
golddeejay:
Like what?
Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by MuttleyLaff: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
Joromi12:
A hoe can make a good wife, a virgin saint can make a bad wife.
A hoe can make a good wife because of genuine love and a virgin saint can make a bad wife because she is low on, short of and/or deficient in genuine love

Joromi12:
Life has no manual.
I vehemently disconcur with you Joromi12 that life has no manual because life does have a manual. It is called the Bible, an acronym for Basic Instruction manual Before Living on Earth aka Beginners Instructions Book for Living on Earth.

Joromi12:
Pastor Chris Okotie and Oyakilome. Pastor Iginla etc got it wrong despite their so called vision seeing skills
To every rule there is an exception, and the likes of Pastors Chris Okotie, Chris Oyakilome, Joshua Iginla etcetera ready to demonstrate it. You don't have to be one too.

StoneColdBiceps:
Good write up.
Please could you say something about "law" in relation to fulfilling your destiny? As, you have to follow a particular God-given law e.g, a fish should not be out of the water or else it will die.
I was listening to Dr. Myles Munroe last week Sunday on inspiration FM and he was talking on the emphasis on "law" and your purpose. That really got me.

Kindly explain it you understand what I mean.
36"Teacher, which commandment is the greatest in the Law?”
37Jesus declared, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.
38This is the first and greatest commandment.
39And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.
40All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.
"
- Matthew 22:36-40

The phrase "love your neighbor as yourself" comes from the above Matthew 22:36-40 scripture, which forms part of a Jesus answer to a "which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" evil-minded, having wicked and/or harmful intentions question.

Without belabouring or saying this in excessive detail, the whole essence of man is to love. When you love you are fulfilling your destiny, as well as following a particular God-given law. All EternalBeing is saying is that, when you genuinely love, then thing falls in their places and/or positions for you. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will be done away with, where there are tongues, they will no longer be spoken, where there is knowledge, it will become useless, if not vanish away. But love lasts, and will last forever!

StoneColdBiceps, I've deliberately paused at the above point and fact to keep it short sweet, straightaway direct and simple, but if you have questions, dont be shy nor hesistate to ask so as to shed more light

3 Likes

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by StoneColdBiceps(m): 3:34am On Jul 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
A hoe can make a good wife because of genuine love and a virgin saint can make a bad wife because she is low on, short of and/or deficient in genuine love

I vehemently disconcur with you Joromi12 that life has no manual because life does have a manual. It is called the Bible, an acronym for Basic Instruction manual Before Living on Earth aka Beginners Instructions Book for Living on Earth.

To every rule there is an exception, and the likes of Pastors Chris Okotie, Chris Oyakilome, Joshua Iginla etcetera ready to demonstrate it. You don't have to be one too.

37Jesus declared, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.
"

The phrase "love your neighbor as yourself" comes from the above Matthew 22:36-40 scripture, which forms part of a Jesus answer to a "which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" evil-minded, having wicked and/or harmful intentions question.

Without belabouring or saying this in excessive detail, the whole essence of man is to love. When you love you are fulfilling your destiny, as well as following a particular God-given law. All EternalBeing is saying is that, when you genuinely love, then thing falls in their places and/or positions for you. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will be done away with, where there are tongues, they will no longer be spoken, where there is knowledge, it will become useless, if not vanish away. But love lasts, and will last forever!

StoneColdBiceps, I've deliberately paused at the above point and fact to keep it short sweet, straightaway direct and simple, but if you have questions, dont be shy nor hesistate to ask so as to shed more light

Thanks for this, Bro. In a nut shell, as a person, you must stick with your source (Jesus) to realise your destiny. Tnx again.

2 Likes

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

"

how can bible be life manual. The over 3billion muslims and hindus dont use it. So how is it a manual. I repeat life has no manual. You can follow bible torah koran and ur life ends up miserable. We have see pastors commit suicide. U can be an atheist and life is smooth for u. I repeat life has no manaul.
Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by MuttleyLaff: 6:56am On Jul 08, 2019
Joromi12:
how can bible be life manual. The over 3billion muslims and hindus dont use it. So how is it a manual. I repeat life has no manual. You can follow bible torah koran and ur life ends up miserable. We have see pastors commit suicide. U can be an atheist and life is smooth for u. I repeat life has no manaul.
So what about seen pastors commit suicide? Did Judas Iscariot too not commit suicide ni, hmm? What's new about pastors committing suicide? "Ẹẹri wọn lẹhin Jesu, no mean say dem be disciple nau"

2 Likes

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
So what about seen pastors commit suicide? Did Judas Iscariot too not commit suicide ni, hmm? What's new about pastors committing suicide? "Ẹẹri wọn lẹhin Jesu, no mean say dem be disciple nau"
the bible could not give them the succor or comfort u claim it gives. Was judas a christian
Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by MuttleyLaff: 7:22am On Jul 08, 2019
Joromi12:
the bible could not give them the succor or comfort u claim it gives. Was Judas a christian?
There are principles of God, principles of life, that works for everyone, whether you believe in it or not, whether you are theist or you are atheist. Case in point the principle of gravity, that what goes up in the air must come down. You can test it by jumping off a high rise building without a parachute and see what happens

Asking whether Judas was a christian, shows it's a question asked by an uninformed questioner, because it was long after the death of Judas, that disciples were called Christian by the the people of Antioch. What an own goal.

2 Likes

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
There are principles of God, principles of life, that works for everyone, whether you believe in it or not, whether you are theist or you are atheist. Case in point the principle of gravity, that what goes up in the air must come down. You can test it by jumping off a high rise building without a parachute and see what happens

Asking whether Judas was a christian, shows it's a question asked by an uninformed questioner, because it was long after the death of Judas, that disciples were called Christian by the the people of Antioch. What an own goal.
sigh i hear. There is no manual in life.
Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by MuttleyLaff: 7:36am On Jul 08, 2019
Joromi12:
sigh i hear. There is no manual in life.
Sigh all you like, it changes not the fact about the Bible being a manual for life

2 Likes

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Sigh all you like, it changes not the fact about the Bible being a manual for life
and not koran, torah or Vedas
Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by MuttleyLaff: 8:26am On Jul 08, 2019
Joromi12:
and not koran, torah or Vedas?
Now you are increasingly appearing confused like a fart let ripped out, on the production line, inside a fan-making factory

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Found God: Marilyn Adamson (ex-atheist) Shares Her Experience. / Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies / Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.