Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,370 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Receive Money On Paypal In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Receive Money On Paypal In Nigeria (331 Views)

Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? / Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Receive Money On Paypal In Nigeria by xavi50(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Greetings to all my fellow nairalanders,
I know many of us are finding it difficult to receive certain online payments that requires PayPal because of the limitation PayPal has placed on Nigerians that are using their service.
And it is clear that Nigerians can't have a business PayPal account which offers all the juicy features we all wanted.
Okay let me get straight to the point and stop talking too much smiley
I have a Business Paypal account that can receive and transfer money. I can show you proof of transactions I have done with it this month if you want. About 105 USD transaction this month which I received from Canada.
So if you need help with receiving payments online and you need paypal. Just message me and we will work it out.
Re: Receive Money On Paypal In Nigeria by Ana234(f): 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Please i want to know more about this
Re: Receive Money On Paypal In Nigeria by Lovelive: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Congratulations !
Nice to do business with you.
Re: Receive Money On Paypal In Nigeria by xavi50(m): 2:14am On Jun 25, 2019
Ana234:
Please i want to know more about this
Alright. Send me an email with your request and i will get back to you as soon as possible.
Email: saviouriheke@gmail.com
Remember to drop a message here as a reminder after you send the email to me to expedite the whole thing.
Re: Receive Money On Paypal In Nigeria by xavi50(m): 2:15am On Jun 25, 2019
Lovelive:
Congratulations !
Nice to do business with you.
You are welcome.
Send me an email with your full request and i will get back to you as soon as possible.
Email: saviouriheke@gmail.com
Remember to drop a message here as a reminder after you send the email to me to expedite the whole thing.

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Make Money Online (+ SOLUTION) / India Import Data Country Wise: Get Information Of Top Imported Items Of India / Children Story Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.