Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

non - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / non (6471 Views)

Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: non by ThothHermes: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2019
linearity:
@OP,
So you know, despite the fact that hiv+ does NNOC have a cure yet, there are remarkable advancement in the science such that, there are now medications that will drastically reduce your viral load to the level undetectable by any hiv test.

And at these undetectable viral load level, you can’t pass the virus to anyone and as such can raise a family with an hiv negative lady.

Please consult your doctor.
https://www.gilead.com/news-and-press/press-room/press-releases/2019/3/gilead-presents-new-data-on-biktarvy-bictegravir-emtricitabine-and-tenofovir-alafenamide-and-tafbased-regimens-for-the-treatment-of-hiv1-in-chil
Would you sleep with someone with HIV + undetectable viral load level grin grin
Re: non by Eldavis(m): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
franklingud:

Foolish like your father.

Quote me again and your useless aristo father gets the virus too

Lolz....honestly the level of ur childishness dey shock me, at this age ur brain neva still develop?? ....anyways u r right i wount quote u again cus me doin so only brings me down too ur level..... So bye bro i we pray for ur future wife cus she needs Gods grace to cope
Re: non by willyo(m): 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
Afrosage:
lolss...how?

Even when u're clowning u sound clever
Re: non by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
franklingud:
Only a dog eats back it's vomit. Do you?
How old are you?you sound uneducated and ignorant.
Re: non by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 26, 2019
franklingud:

Silly comment or not please don't spread the virus.
Rather use a condom, abstain or lock up or as well be faithful to your man. Ogbeni
are an illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Posts Picture Of Her Boyfriend, Discovers She Is A Side Chick( Photo ) / Instagram Slay Queen Exposes Butt & Boobs In New Photos And Videos / SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.