Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Immigration And Customs Agency (ICE) Are Rounding Up Illegal Immigrants In Amer - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigration And Customs Agency (ICE) Are Rounding Up Illegal Immigrants In Amer (880 Views)

Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy / Trucks Of Illegal Immigrants From Niger Republic Intercepted In Kogi. Photos / Nigerian Illegal Immigrants Insisting On Trekking Into Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration And Customs Agency (ICE) Are Rounding Up Illegal Immigrants In Amer by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
ICE have started rounding up illegal immigrants in selected states in the US.

They will go to their places of work and residence to pick people up and get them ready for deportation.

Th is is not the time to start questioning why they are doing this.

It's the time to stop our childish bickering, tribalism , hatred and disunity.

Until we seceede, we remain one Nigeria

For the sake of our today and tomorrow , let us consciously stop cursing Nigeria and calling her all sorts of negative names.

You can curse our corrupt and inept leaders though ....

How can we collaborate and make life better for us tomorrow .

How can we build dynasty that will outlive us is what we should focus on.

How can we together call out any corrupt leader irrespective of tribe a thief and ensure he or she is jailed and assets forfeiting instead of defending them because they are from our own tribe.

That drop box suspension was a prelude to this acts and others soon to come .

The US is against Nations high rate of visitors staying back in the US and we are here creating divisions amongst ourselves .

Don't mock people who will be caught please .

Remember them in your prayers and let's stop this childish behaviour we exhibit here on Nairaland and in our daily lives.

We need to.be more United than ever before .

My prayers and thoughts are with Nigerians who will be caught in this ICE raid.

http://amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2019/06/22/ice-immigration-raids-2019

1 Like

Re: Immigration And Customs Agency (ICE) Are Rounding Up Illegal Immigrants In Amer by SLAP44: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
PeachtreeReside:
ICE have started rounding up illegal immigrants in selected states in the US.

They will go to their places of work and residence to pick people up and get them ready for deportation.

Th is is not the time to start questioning why they are doing this.

It's the time to stop our childish bickering, tribalism , hatred and disunity.

Until we seceede, we remain one Nigeria

For the sake of our today and tomorrow , let us consciously stop cursing Nigeria and calling her all sorts of negative names.

You can curse our corrupt and inept leaders though ....

How can we collaborate and make life better for us tomorrow .

How can we build dynasty that will outlive us is what we should focus on.

How can we together call out any corrupt leader irrespective of tribe a thief and ensure he or she is jailed and assets forfeiting instead of defending them because they are from our own tribe.

That drop box suspension was a prelude to this acts and others soon to come .

The US is against Nations high rate of visitors staying back in the US and we are here creating divisions amongst ourselves .

Don't mock people who will be caught please .

Remember them in your prayers and let's stop this childish behaviour we exhibit here on Nairaland and in our daily lives.

We need to.be more United than ever before .

My prayers and thoughts are with Nigerians who will be caught in this ICE raid.

http://amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2019/06/22/ice-immigration-raids-2019

Stop unity begging, it's dangerous to your health.

1 Like

Re: Immigration And Customs Agency (ICE) Are Rounding Up Illegal Immigrants In Amer by AngelicBeing: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Haha my useless mom and dad were caught o grin
Re: Immigration And Customs Agency (ICE) Are Rounding Up Illegal Immigrants In Amer by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Haha Angelbeing was caught o grin

Haba!

Stop making jest of this issue. It's enough stress for a lot of them right now.
Re: Immigration And Customs Agency (ICE) Are Rounding Up Illegal Immigrants In Amer by SmallmebigGod: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
PeachtreeReside:

Haba!

Stop making jest of this issue. It's enough stress for a lot of them right now.

Are you in support of illegal immigrants. I will think it is Just for us to all unite and ask the ICE to send them (ILLEGAL MIGRANTS) back home. So they can allow people with genuine purpose
Re: Immigration And Customs Agency (ICE) Are Rounding Up Illegal Immigrants In Amer by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
SmallmebigGod:

Are you in support of illegal immigrants. I will think it is Just for us to all unite and ask the ICE to send them (ILLEGAL MIGRANTS) back home. So they can allow people with genuine purpose

I.actually I'm not in support of illegal immigrants.

I cover you with the Blood of Jesus from the anger of those affected who might use you as point of prayers I
Lol!

What are the genuine purposes that should warrant been given a visa
Re: Immigration And Customs Agency (ICE) Are Rounding Up Illegal Immigrants In Amer by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
SLAP44:

Stop unity begging, it's dangerous to your health.

Lemme beg the negative kids biko.

The negative vibes might be contagious ....
Re: Immigration And Customs Agency (ICE) Are Rounding Up Illegal Immigrants In Amer by SmallmebigGod: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
PeachtreeReside:

I.actually I'm not in support of illegal immigrants.

I cover you with the Blood of Jesus from the anger of those affected who might use you as point of prayers I
Lol!

What are the genuine purposes that should warrant been given a visa

Notwithstanding their anger, truth is truth.
As for Genuine purposes, we all know. Trainings, functions etc plus returning back home after completion of same. Is that not what America wants?

3 Likes

Re: Immigration And Customs Agency (ICE) Are Rounding Up Illegal Immigrants In Amer by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
SmallmebigGod:

As for Genuine purposes, we all know. Trainings, functions etc plus returning back home after completion of same. Is that not what America wants?

True that .

Come and go
Not

Come and stay
Re: Immigration And Customs Agency (ICE) Are Rounding Up Illegal Immigrants In Amer by Tinyemeka(m): 2:59am On Aug 03, 2019
SmallmebigGod:

Immigration. What does it mean?

(1) (Reply)

Female Conductor Hanging On A Bus Wows Lagos Motorists (Photos) / Discover Abeokuta City From The Sky With An Aerial Video / Companies Doing Background Checks On employees In The UAE And Bahrain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.