Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy (37950 Views)

Stuck Abroad While Mother Is Dying In Nigeria . Dark Side Of Japa / Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by ObongBassey: 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJiNoOKuBZk

What type of suffering is this?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by ObongBassey: 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
What's all the fuse about jappa?.

If you don't have your life planned out stay in Africa.

@Mynd44 help educate our people

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by ObongBassey: 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
@Nlfpmod kindly lend your voice, save Nigerians and Africans.

@Dominique help warn our people.

I know understand the desperation among the youths, but they must have a well led out plans for their lives when planning to Jappa.

A lot of them our bringing shame to Africa.

There's no free money anywhere in the world

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by ObongBassey: 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
@Lalasticlala

Our people are suffering. Black people are suffering in Italy

5 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by Martinsmine(m): 3:49am On Jun 07, 2023
Very painful to watch.... I feel for these people.. but na euros sure pass... Make them flex

1 Like

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by solmusdesigns: 4:38am On Jun 07, 2023
cool

Many got decieved by travel agency and also fake pictures of family and friends abroad who go to snap at cool places

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by SmallmebigGod: 6:18am On Jun 07, 2023
Never be an undocumented immigrants.

It doesn't worth it.

You will hear stories of few people that made it eventually. But won't hear of many that suffered bad fate. If you are to migrate do it legally

193 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by pseudonomer: 6:40am On Jun 07, 2023
solmusdesigns:
Many got decieved by travel agency and also fake pictures of family and friends abroad who go to snap at cool places

These ones came through Sea… not the regular japa.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by MrAgbako: 6:42am On Jun 07, 2023
Japanerians

4 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by Oromoni619: 6:48am On Jun 07, 2023
Let people who wants to leave this miserable country go and try their luck elsewhere. There are destitutes everywhere in every country as much as there are successful people.

Hustle ooooo, my brother hustle

Leave women alone and hustle, e get while

Nigeria is no longer funny

Don't settle on one job, attach it with side Hustling

You can even do 1.40#dds on a daily

Which is what I do, and it's paying, don't do it all the time, observe very well,if you don't have time for it beg person to do it for you or chat me up with a mind of appreciation on your win

But my brother ,abeg hustle oooooo this country no funny

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by iamoyindamola(m): 7:32am On Jun 07, 2023
I am sure majority of these people were living okay where they come from

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by ObongBassey: 8:04am On Jun 07, 2023
SmallmebigGod:
Never be an undocumented immigrants.

It doesn't worth it.

You will hear stories of few people that made it eventually. But won't hear of many that suffered bad fate. If you are to migrate do it legally
I tell you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by ObongBassey: 8:07am On Jun 07, 2023
Oromoni619:
Let people who wants to leave this miserable country go and try their luck elsewhere. There are destitutes everywhere in every country as much as there are successful people.

Hustle ooooo, my brother hustle

Leave women alone and hustle, e get while

Nigeria is no longer funny

Don't settle on one job, attach it with side Hustling

You can even do 1.40#dds on a daily

Which is what I do, and it's paying, don't do it all the time, observe very well,if you don't have time for it beg person to do it for you or chat me up

But my brother ,abeg hustle oooooo this country no funny
Don't allow desperation drive you into making hasty decision without clear cut means of surviving outside there

25 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by ObongBassey: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2023
pseudonomer:

These ones came through Sea… not the regular japa.
It doesn't matter how they came, there's no easy part way to success out there

4 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by ObongBassey: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2023
Martinsmine:
Very painful to watch.... I feel for these people.. but na euros sure pass... Make them flex
Yes na Euro sure pass when there's a clear cut genuine way to earn it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by hodari: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2023
Southern European countries like Italy, Greece, Portugal, Spain, etc are no go zones. You might as well be in Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfdEAEeeupA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by respect80(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2023
hodari:
Southern European countries like Italy, Greece, Portugal, Spain, etc are no go zones. You might as well be in Africa.

grin
They will just cut out a part of Africa and place it there for illegal immigrants so that as you just land, they will take you where you belong 😂

14 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by pseudonomer: 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
ObongBassey:
It doesn't matter how they came, there's no easy part way to success out there

There is no easy path to success, but being an illegal immigrant in Europe is worse. If you migrate legally, even as a student, you have the opportunity to work legally and this will create a better life for you.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by ObongBassey: 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
pseudonomer:

There is no easy path to success, but being an illegal immigrant in Europe is worse. If you migrate legally, even as a student, you have the opportunity to work legally and this will create a better life for you.
You right. Illegal migration is very terrible

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by ObongBassey: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
respect80:

grin
They will just cut out a part of Africa and place it there for illegal immigrants so that as you just land, they will take you where you belong 😂
Lol. Like serious cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by ObongBassey: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
hodari:

Portuguese migrating to Mozambique? grin

3 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by Organiser626: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nice
Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by N3TRAL: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
I'm not Racist but I believe that there's something fundamentally wrong with the negro.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by slawomir: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Filled with patos

Dozie32:
Italians are the best in Europe, when it comes to accommodating illegal immigrants
Them dey benefits something from united nations that is why them dey put body for the matter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by youngreezy(m): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
Italians wey be confirmed racist na em you go enter illegally ?na suffer be your new name be that

6 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by Dozie32(m): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
Italians are the best in Europe, when it comes to accommodating illegal immigrants

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) / Lady Who Was Extorted By LASTMA Police Gets Her Money Back (Photos) / Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.