Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral (60330 Views)

Nigerian Housewife’s 1980s Grocery List Goes Viral / Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) / Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by OSUigboKiller: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Only OSU can do this...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by abayomi27(m): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
And Jesus wept.This is century of immorality. No doubt
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by ityP(m): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
If u're asking and praying to God for a child, be SPECIFIC... If after carrying a child for 9 months and u born this thing, it would have been better u were barren
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Yusfunoble(m): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin

One person talk say her leg big pass her shoe
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
She's using that's to get attention and another way of advertising herself

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Encapsulate: 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Stephani3e:
Only God knows the horror this innocent cucumbers are going through.

grin grin grin this gal don't kil me grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Fitz22(f): 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
End time things
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by yorceegold: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
thunder wear ur slippers come and see something
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Yommylee2: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
Who borrow her the shoe self with this Yam leg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by mamajj17(f): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
What kind of Stupidity is this? Shame on Womanhood ���
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Adeniyii2017: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Anyways, the smart ones know what to do with their time..

Access all the material you need for Data Science, Web Development, and Software Development 40.5GB

See thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5261075/get-all-materials-needed-data
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by ogorwyne(f): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Comic relief grin. Her shoe is distracting and funny.
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
The cucumber lady, The poster and The push push moderator; all of them have something in common, they are entitled to the same benefits of reactions.

Therefore, whatever I say about the picture applies to all of them.

For the picture, it is meaningless unless maybe you have a perverted mind like me - just a confused girl with three green mamba.

One chance generation
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by DukeJenrus: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
Who's the photographer that takes this picture self grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Izime4(m): 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
so sexy
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Maket: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
I see different shapes that can touch different parts looking for her G.point.
Who will display cAsSava?
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by enemyofprogress: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
All these igbo girls and cucumbers and no be sey dem sabi chop am o grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Successmind(m): 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Shameless thing...Lord save your children from all this devil's advocate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by meobizy(f): 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Here we go again: bitches seeking attention.
The least she could do was wear something appealing.
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by justmeg(f): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
This one head don knock
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
vizkiz:
Lmao... When I said women are becoming self sexualized they came for my head.

They upload half nakeď pictures online for validation due to their low self esteem then get mad when men call them sexual objects. Later they'd be shouting gender equality. How dare you call me equal to this good for blood money only dirty piece of horse shìt?

That was how one started listing all the celebrities she fücked like it is something to be proud about. She is too dumb to realize that the internet never forgets. In the future, her child will see that video and will definitely get bullied amongst friends about how much of a prostitute is mum was/is.

Guys, make una dey careful about the woman una go marry (especially these Nigerian slúts). Most of them are bad luck in disguise.

Where is that AntiBrutus girl sef...come and defend this one too. grin

Why did you ignore all the other threads for the makes on FP

Mtcheew. Calm down, I will start tagging you. So you will see what men are becoming.

Brace up, it will be a bumpy ride. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by bizhop01: 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
This ground mother is too foolish
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Briller: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
This babe ugly a, as in everywhere ugly.
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by vizkiz: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Why did you ignore all the other threads for the makes on FP

Mtcheew. Calm down, I will start tagging you. So you will see what men are becoming.

Brace up, it will be a bumpy ride. grin

The road to my house ain't smooth either... I'm used to bumpy rides tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by chinedumoooo: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
Why smiling?
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Gabson001(m): 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
Somebody's future wife
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Halimat04(f): 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rubbish!
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by raphy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
see her thighs fat like aboki yam.too much cock sucking head is fat. but the pose sha the middle cocumber ..right insi da.. real place.
her life her business. not my cup of coffee i came to check names n pics. but na them.
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Awe4luv(m): 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
All these biafrans that made those comments up there Sabi speak English sha......btw thunder fire that nairaland guy that taught me kpekus, kpensh, kpenshi,kpanshi.......
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by crackhouse(m): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
It's possible that girl is trying to promote her business but she want attract attention first and draw people to her page before starting her marketing. Evil things trend faster...
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by worthpraise(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Oloribu somebody
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by backbone503(m): 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
Someone please save those pics then show them to her, her children and grandchildren in 40years time.

Some people nor just get sense!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The English Name For `ewedu' / The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning / Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.