Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,194 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) (35173 Views)

Police Officer Accuses Her Superior Of Assaulting Her For Refusing His Advances / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
She even wear G string

Nawa for the story
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by avrex3k(m): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
I can't comprehend the story. sad
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by deltateam: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
she even wear g-string sef. The way some of these ladies talk rudely to this uber and taxify drivers is too bad. They think all the drivers are jobless

You dey craze? So they should injure her? You are a violent ape.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by Krak(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
I will take this story with a pinch of salt untill I hear from the other party.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by damola1: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
This couldn't have happened on Uber. cos, they'll pay the driver instead.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by Dreambeat: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
I totally condemn the driver's action if what the lady narrated is true.This should be a lesson to passengers on these taxis to always carry cash for payment as much as possible.The taxify drivers from my experience are very nice and professional.On a couple of occasion I have asked to be taken to the nearest ATM machines which they gladly obliged me and I was able to pay with cash afterwards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Perhaps the lady should have carried little cash in anticipation the transaction may not always be successful. Also the taxify driver should have been patient. Take her photograph if need be.The fracas would have been avoided. Too bad the devil won at last.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by diehard1: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
That's why it's better to always keep cash as estimated by the app. before embarking on the journey. Money transfer can fail and some drivers see situations like these as fraud. Imagine if transaction show completed on senders phone and receiver doesn't get reception message, then for one reason or the other it is reverted to senders account, what does the driver do? It's unfortunate that our system is not very reliable.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
StOla:
When did bank transfer become an alternative to cash payment?

And was it agreed by the driver from the onset to accept a bank transfer in lieu of cash?

The same way Ashewo dey shame client wey no pay, na im taxi driver (Oko Ashewo) also take shame client wey no pay.

All I read in the story was a tale of 2 stubborn individuals.
The first character was stubborn because he felt deceived by a passenger that had no cash and never mentioned it at the onset.
The second character was stubborn because she must always have her way and did not want to be cheated by a driver that wanted to return her to her origin. In fact, she was so stubborn that even those who came to separate the fight between 2 assaulting warriors, eventually had to support one over the other.
That's why I always ask shop owners if they accept bank transfer or can I pay with ATM card, before any transaction. I don't have strength for fight or voice for shouting.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by revolt(m): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
thesicilian:
Will your debit alert buy fuel for his car or pay his children's school fees? As long as he hasn't seen the credit alert, you haven't paid him.
i dont understand why shes complaining ...she simply didnt pay.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by Stillthebest: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
Your nose gave u up as runz girl.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ogun visit you

deltateam:

You dey craze? So they should injure her? You are a violent ape.
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by Melonny(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
What if he won't get the alert? Like never get it?.. The lady should have insisted he checks his bank balance at a nearest ATM point.. This is Lagos..
All these pics has little or no relevance..before the physical assault, imagine the amount of emotional abuse that would have gotten out of her mouth...No proof for that, I guess?.. Madam, park well and pay next time..

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by charles009(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
I have a problem with thought patterns, whenever the narrative involves a woman.

Was there an agreement ab initio that a bank transfer would be her preferred choice of payments.

All the people shouting he needs to be punished, have you heard his side of the story!!

Listen folks, we need to stop given ladies this power to manipulate public opinion, a surbodinate once reported me that I suspended her because she rejected my advances. I ensured she was immediately sacked and I locked her up for close to 3 months before all her household came begging.

Most women are evil, you need to be very cautious around them.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by JeffreyJames(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nigerians no dey hear word. Bank Transfer is NOT a means of payment for Uber and Bolt. Kuku attach your bank card to the app if you don't want to carry cash, simple. But no, una go Carry una fat head dey do bank transfer....mchew

8 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by deltateam: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Ogun visit you

grin Na so you dey vex?
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
pocohantas:
Izzou, over to you.

You have a thing for him, we know. Stop showing it!
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
izzou:

grin

She actually met a mad man. grin I no wan talk much abeg. lipsrsealed

Lol. I don't understand why people always opt to pay with transfers. For me, it is cash/card. 99% cash sef. I don't even think Nigeria is there with the card thing.

That said, as sexist as it might sound, I avoid confrontations with men. Let men fight themselves, settling such is more unbias. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by idonhammer: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Girl go sweet to yansh from behind
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by Alejobs: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
We may be anonymous but not robot
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
Shibaraba:

Especially when Mr segalink wey no dey link sense with him actions dey involved. One sided mofo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Yeyenatu from two uncultured elements
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by Olajah81: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nigeria Olosho nd lies just like 5&6
USA 9ja dey on advance train here on New York
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by izzou(m): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. I don't understand why people always opt to pay with transfers. For me, it is cash/card. 99% cash sef. I don't even think Nigeria is there with the card thing.

That said, as sexist as it might sound, I avoid confrontations with men. Let men fight themselves, settling such is more unbias. grin

I once had an argument with a rider

She said she wants to pay with transfer. I declined... I was about to accept and I was advising her to change her mode of payment to card when she used the line "Please don't tell me what to choose. It's my money"

Na so I decline to collect am. Las Las, I dumped her at the ATM she withdrew from. My rating drop sha grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
SageMK:
I can confidently attribute the slut shamming to her nose ring. That was what gave the ídiot the audacity to abuse her as It doesn't give off a good frist impression. shocked

But now that his village people have picked up his call, I hope he gets to be severely punished and embarrassed.

When they are done with him...
He'll have the patience to treat women with respect.

weytin these one they talk, punish him for what crime exactly. he be like say you never dey where these gurls run there mouth before you go think say trumph dey works under there papa directly.
With all the alert scam going on these days, the driver might av been a victim in the past hence his overzealous approach to the matter. segolink must be crazy fummin he will be punished like say he be God,
these is just a case of misunderstanding from both parties where the crime

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by sugaslim(m): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
A rider is still owing me #6900 for fake transfer she did since April.

Most of the riders are thieves as well.

Since that day, if I don’t get a confirmation alert, will nt let u drop from my car,because I would have agreed with you from inception.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by Truthsbitter: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
delishpot:
Nigeria na country? Naija men na human beings? You get luck sef say the police men no rape you join.
You go soon give yourself heart attack...

calm down sister..
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by dahnimoh(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
Even without hearing from the driver ,this your lengthy explanation shows that you are Stubborn and Stubborn fly na I'm dey follow dead body enter grave.

Two eye witness and police can not connive and be against you.
Firstly,transfer is never a payment option for uber or Taxify.
SO the guy has the right to say that you didn't pay him since the evidence of payment is the alert.

Next time,you try to hold cash to avoid insult

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by Nellyblaq: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
The girl is not telling us the full story.She might have said or done something that infuriated the man.Someone close to me is a bold driver.If he tells you the insult he receives on a daily basis from these clients,especially girls.It will only take the grace of God and self control not to react.They think the world revolves around them and you are a nobody because you are driving them(car wey you buy with your money o).Imagine what those insults dished out can do to a man's ego. But then,if the man really assaulted her,he should have held back because he's serving the public,so such is bound to happen.
CLIENTS LEARN HOW TO TALK TO YOUR DRIVERS,THEY ARE HUMAN TOO,AND NOT IMMUNE TO INSULTS.
DRIVERS TRY TO IGNORE THE ANNOYING CLIENTS WHILE THEY RANT.YOU ARE THE BIGGER PERSON.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
She no even fine sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eight People Die In Enugu As A Result Of Generator Fumes (Disturbing Photos) / Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) / Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.