Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) (35178 Views)

Police Officer Accuses Her Superior Of Assaulting Her For Refusing His Advances / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by demmah08: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
but the App has an option to pay with your Card.... why is it in Nigeria that u prefer to transfer and go through all sort of trouble ?
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Tallesty1:
If her story is true.
don't mind the aasss lickers
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by davillian(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilwetdick:
the driver is a very smart one..nigerians can fraud taxify and uber drivers with fake alerts

he has learn from experience and to him your bank transfer is fake alerts

if we were honest people, all these wont be happening

Nigerians are good at spoiling things.
Since she knows she doesn't have cash, she should have told the driver from the start.
ATM plenty for those axis she would have asked the driver to stop her at an ATM point.
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ermmm... What exactly is the essence of the G-string picture? undecided
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by BAZ001: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
crackhouse:
she don't have another money to transfer. That's why her sister came to her rescue and transfered twice just to bail her out....

You too much. Na true.
Even d sister for bring cash come or she carry driver go ATM.
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
And that warrants his actions?
thesicilian:
Will your debit alert buy fuel for his car or pay his children's school fees? As long as he hasn't seen the credit alert, you haven't paid him.
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by Toseenlove: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
kings59:
It could be that the transaction wasn't successful. An unsuccessful transaction that has been debited would be credited immediately, except those funding or buying things online through interswitch, web pay...e.t.c.

In this life, peace is the most important thing. Now after the whole drama, she got scratch which would result to scars and she will still visit hospital and gets treated which would make her spend more money.

Why not just handle thing in a cool way, I believe something else might had ensured. You know girls have sharp mouth and can abuse. It could be that she started shouting at the man which made him more irated.

People should learn from this, that there is no gain in stubbornness but pain.

[b]I entered a bus yesterday heading for Maryland from Onikpan , I gave the conductor 500# , being the first to give him money he didn't give me my change. He started giving change to passengers at the back and middle seats.

5 mins later, I asked him for my 400# change, he said he had given me 400# change. It was as if I should explode and push him off the vehicle, I calmed down, spoke to him in a polite manner. Even two men sitting besides me were saying he hasn't given me change. He said to them that they should sharrap, that he would give them a blow if they don't keep quiet.

I am a strong person on my own and I can defeat him both physically/spiritually, but I just didn't wanna stress myself.

Now we approached Maryland, as I was alighting from the vehicle, I asked him for my change . He said he had given me,that driver should turn and reverse. I repeated again that he should give me my 400# change, by then every passengers had gotten down.

No witness, just me and two devils. I told my self I will handle and be careful not to make it hard.

The next thing he did is that he brought out the 400# and handed it to me.

In the end I collected my change, but was delayed.

Had it been I fought and kept on raising voices, who would have known how it would have gone? I was glad i didn't fight or let the devil use me.

Had it been she spoke to the man with respect, this wouldn't have happened.

She got assaulted

She got insulted

Her cloth got turned

She got injured

Her breast was pressed unknowingly

She disgraced herself on social media by uploading her pics

She has shown us that she is poor

She has shown us that she wears G-string and nose ring + dark spots on her face.

Kaiii, sometimes there are somethings to just forget and move on.

Even the bible says, avenge not they brother for vengeance is mine."

Happy Sunday to you all.

No doubt You will surely make a good Leader. How I wish people like u dominates this nation. God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
tabithababy:
Mtcheeeeeew sad

You were not beaten very well cheesy cheesy as you still had time to snap, record and video

Did you tell him you were gonna make transfer before the trip
davillian:

Nigerians are good at spoiling things.
Since she knows she doesn't have cash, she should have told the driver from the start.
ATM plenty for those axis she would have asked the driver to stop her at an ATM point.
Skiilashi:
If I see the driver,I will dash him more money and declare beer for him.

There is no case here. The e-hailing policy is very clear; Cash or card.

Most of this ladies think they sharp.

I carried two ladies some time back,wen we got to thier destination, one of the lady said she was going to do transfer. I told her the policy is cash or card,I can drive you to an atm for free since I have ended the trip.she said no.

I gave account number and she said she had done the transfer. I did not get the alert. I waited by her gate for almost 30mins,alert did not come. I called her ,and she sent me an evident of transfer. I looked at it very well ,it was different from the fare charged. I decided to call her again,but this time she was not picking my call again.

I went to the gate man and told him that I wanted to see the ladies,I dropped,that they are yet to pay me.
To my surprise,the gate man said I should go to the reception,it down on me that ,the place was a hotel without any signage. I went to the reception and begin to para.

They called the ladies,as the ladies are coming down,I got an alert on my phone after one hour.

I showed the people around the true alert I got and the fake evidence of payment she sent to me earlier. The difference was clear.

They think it is easy to be driving from morning till evening come dey do charity

I thank the driver well well.

The policy is clear;

CASH OR CARD!!

Any other methods of payment is at your own risk
OdefaGirl:
Well... Dear lady, you should have discussed the mode of payment with the driver from onset and probably do the transfer while on transit so that by d time you get to ur destination, he would have received it. Secondly, what's the G-string picture for 'coz I didn't even see any injury anywhere on that particular picture.
For d driver, education is important... Not every woman be ashawo and u could have just checked your phone to confirm, than all these nonesense... You even had d fuel to drive them around.
And d police.... Hopeless set of people... Though not all shaa
ashantitope:
You are seriously crazy somebody that is up to your father took you from ur destination to your last bus stop now you want to scam him and you think we should pity you here it not today that you people have been winning this Uber guys I think he win you this time and there is no reason for him to beat you and also take you to station because he k ow he will loss the case so stop lying
femliany:
[/quote][quote author=flexxyworld post=79605879]manner of approach matters. We all need too learn it. It was just a case of stubbornness, arrogance & proving a point. I'm sure if she had taken her time to explain better or nicely, the driver will have given her a benefit of doubt especially being a lady but she felt he's just an ordinary driver and ain't worth it. so niqqa wanted too prove who the real boss was.

Still none of that warrants the violence and assault. Most of you just accept violence as a way of life. In what world is a delayed transaction equivalent to assault and battery? I can’t even with you people
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
And you’re not evil?
Your thought pattern is clearly well developed. Oniranu ode
charles009:
I have a problem with thought patterns, whenever the narrative involves a woman.

Was there an agreement ab initio that a bank transfer would be her preferred choice of payments.

All the people shouting he needs to be punished, have you heard his side of the story!!

Listen folks, we need to stop given ladies this power to manipulate public opinion, a surbodinate once reported me that I suspended her because she rejected my advances. I ensured she was immediately sacked and I locked her up for close to 3 months before all her household came begging.

Most women are evil, you need to be very cautious around them.

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by phlopholly: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
There is a whole lot to this story which this lady did not mention, I just watched one of the videos she posted, she was in the car alone, waited calmly for the driver to come back in and drive her off, her door was open.
My question is, someone was driv8ng you off against your will and you had the opportunity to get off the car, you didn't? Your friend went to call security and sat down majestically in the car waiting? And while this was going on, she was so calm about the whole situation.
And at the point of recording this video, there was no sign of any physical assualt on her what so ever.
But Las Las, na two of them Sabi Wetin happen.
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
From my observation actually you and most people like you just assumed the lady spoke rudely to him. without even knowing that, you assume it to be true.
Because she’s a woman she must have been rude. Why stupid assumption but you are all comfortable making it.

loomer:

We can't just say it's the bank, could just be a general network problem (telecom).

And what I observed about most people, we are quick to condemning the man. Only God know how the lady actually spoke to him
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by Skiilashi(m): 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
See how dirty and clumsy looking the girl is.

Dirty dirty small small rats way wan form posh!!

Rashes & spots every where. Clear signs of veneral diseases.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
tactius:
The main issue here is that the bank transfer did not go through.

Meaning Nigerian banks need to work on their IT mechanisms. This is not the first time someone makes a transfer and it takes hours to go through.

Sometimes I end up just using cash

Nothing stops the girl from adding her bank card to the bolt platform and taking card trips whenever she doesn't have cash with her, it's easier and virtually stress free. Can she enter danfo without cash?

Issues like this will continue to occur between bolt drivers and their customers the only way to avoid it is to guarantee all cash payments (the way uber does) or sensitize their customers to stop using bank transfers to pay. It's inconvenient, leaves drivers open to fraudulent riders and wastes their time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by weyreypey: 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
she even wear g-string sef. The way some of these ladies talk rudely to this uber and taxify drivers is too bad. They think all the drivers are jobless though i dont support assault in any form.

The question is: what if the man didnt get the alert at the end of the day, how will he trace the lady? simple thing is go inside your house, collect cash and give to him. shikena

Wow I wanna hail gazzuzz....
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by Johnsghana(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nigerians we need to be careful about assuming any side until proper verdict is given by a competent court of law. Do you know why it is important? It's better for a thousand criminals to be let go than one Innocent person should be wrongly convicted. This is how fake news thrives and information sharing becomes polarized. Everyone will begin to look for information and news that reinforces their views and opinion.

Many things could have transpired during the trip that we might not be privy to. People, you have to be smart these days. The driver could have just called the police on her or drawn the attention of passers-by to his predicament once it became clear that she didn't have the cash on her. The app has only two payment option - card or cash - if you don't wanna carry cash around, add your card. It's that simple. Transfers are only accepted at the very generous discretion of drivers on the app.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by Skiilashi(m): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
cococandy:

Still none of that warrants the violence and assault. Most of you just accept violence as a way of life. In what world is a delayed transaction equivalent to assault and battery? I can’t even with you people

Obidence is the first law in heaven.
The e-hailing policy is very clear.
Card or cash only.
We should learn to follow the rules at all times first.

I hope this ladies do not scam you someday.

No where I wrote that assault is good. But I am happy the lady learnt in a hard way.next time ,She will the written rule. Cash or card

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by blackboy(m): 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bolt should do the needful and if he is on Uber they too should take action.
His action is very unprofessional and wrong.
No justification. Make him an example of what Uber and Taxify (Bolt ) drivers should never do.
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by Adakintroy: 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
That man is not paid to trust you. The whole thing is neither parties fault. But many girls don't know how to talk. I have witness this many times. Especially the ones that Bleep for a living.

Imagine taking you back all the way to your destination and alert is yet to come. In this Nigerian that people get scam alerts everyday..you want someone to just trust you like that. Say because you wear ring for nose or what.

Ask her if she was running her own shop, if she will allow a random person take her goods away on trust if alert is yet to come.

She should have waited or if she wants to be a big girl send another transfer or withdraw cash to save her time. But to insist the guy trust you a random stranger in business Is a sin abeg.
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by mexzony: 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
Not taking sides let the truth eventually come out. But why is it always women and Uber/taxify drivers.
I hardly see issues with guys.
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by BABSSSOO(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
thesicilian:
Will your debit alert buy fuel for his car or pay his children's school fees? As long as he hasn't seen the credit alert, you haven't paid him.
I was on the third mainland bridge yesterday wen my car had an issue...when the towing vehicle came to tow me to marina,he insisted for his 40k pay before moving from there,I did the transfer from my fidelity account oo, but cus he hasn't seen his credit(alert) he would't move. eventually we got to marina, around 2am and his car broke down too... I just packed my car well and left him to his fate...if he had done well to me,I would have helped him, at least I don reach my area. everybody needs somebody
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by ChristineC: 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
thesicilian:
grin grin grin grin grin savage
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by loomer: 6:44am On Jun 24, 2019
cococandy:
From my observation actually you and most people like you just assumed the lady spoke rudely to him. without even knowing that, you assume it to be true.
Because she’s a woman she must have been rude. Why stupid assumption but you are all comfortable making it.

Like I said, we are all quick to condemn the man, we don't know what actually transpired.

Lately in nigeria, na who first run to social media with good story everybody dey believe.
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2019
cococandy:

please how do you quote more than one person at a time? Can it be done on phone or on a computer, or both. Please explain.
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2019
When you open the thread, Click on “reply”, scan the comments below your post before you submit and click on “quote post”. Pick as many as you’d like and then hit submit. Just make sure you leave some space before clicking to quote the next poster. As in leave some space between the each person’s comment that you quote.
You can quote more posters with a computer than a phone but it can be done with both. Hope that helps
nuelyoyo:
please how do you quote more than one person at a time? Can it be done on phone or on a computer, or both. Please explain.
Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2019
cococandy:
When you open the thread, Click on “reply”, scan the comments below your post before you submit and click on “quote post”. Pick as many as you’d like and then hit submit. Just make sure you leave some space before clicking to quote the next poster. As in leave some space between the each person’s comment that you quote.
You can quote more posters with a computer than a phone but it can be done with both. Hope that helps
Thank you, I will try to practice it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by dominique(f): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
cococandy:

You're trying o, me I've given up on these people a long time ago. Most of them were raised in dysfunctional homes where their fathers kicked their mothers around like floor rags, that's why they see assault on a female as a norm and are quick to justify it.

They keep saying show must have been rude or disrespectful and deserved the assault as if there are no rude men out there. I've seen rude,extremely RUDE disrespectful Nigerian men around. I wonder if these guys are not seeing these rude men or it's perfectly ok to be rude and disrespectful as a man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
There’s is no reasoning with them
I just keep trying
dominique:

You're trying o, me I've given up on these people a long time ago. Most of them were raised in dysfunctional homes where their fathers kicked their mothers around like floor rags, that's why they see assault on a female as a norm and are quick to justify it.

They keep saying show must have been rude or disrespectful and deserved the assault as if there are no rude men out there. I've seen rude,extremely RUDE disrespectful Nigerian men around. I wonder if these guys are not seeing these rude men or it's perfectly ok to be rude and disrespectful as a man.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine / Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk / Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.