Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? (2065 Views)

Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / Lol-see Girl Shits On His Boyfriend's Head While He’s Asleep For Cheating On Her / How Many Times Have You Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by InkedNerd(f): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2010
baby.me:

@Inked i'll take you up on that wink

wink

dobodobo:

Inked_Nerd. After deceiving yourself,let me know because 99 % of men cheats. if every ladies have to goes by your words, I think they will all end up marrying to Jesus grin

Do me a favor and stop talking to me. Just because your a rubbish rude doesn't men that every other guy is rubbish. I never said that men don't cheat and no, 99% of men don't cheat. Unless you have statics to prove your statement then keep your mouth closed.

chazy4real:

if u are for real, then you must be sweet.

Thank you wink.
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by abioila(m): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2010
@dobodobo although many men cheat not up to 99% cheat.inky i still tink u shuld give d person just anoda tiny little chance.
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by abioila(m): 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2010
teeboyseve:

Never,  I give girls no chance. One mistake and you are out forever.
but u do cheat right?
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by InkedNerd(f): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2010
abioila:

@dobodobo although many men cheat not up to 99% cheat.inky i still tink u shuld give d person just anoda tiny little chance.

Abiola, I totally understand where you are coming from but I don't think I can do that. I know my worth as a woman and as a human being so if he needed to step outside of the relationship to realize my worth or couldn't see that right off the bat the he isn't for me. I refuse to be someone emotional experiment.  I would expect him to know his worth as a man and a human being as well. You should never hurt people like that and expect it all to be all hunky dory afterwords. I just move on and look for someone else who can appreciate my love and worth.
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2010
If shes my gf that we both are in a serious relationship NO PARDON, unless na street babe wey think I am in a relationship with her, WTF, I will show some shedy hurt feelings pretending it's real after all im only catching fun with her "bo0ty call"
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by xxcarolxx(f): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2010
Forgave him once, Biggest mistake i ever made, So in the future if i was ever cheated on again, i will kiss goodbye to the relationship and walk away,
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by mapist(m): 6:15am On Oct 12, 2010
lepa001:

You right my sister kiss kiss , not even wen they were caught but wen they know they re about to loss a treasure or a very valuable things.
hey, wats up,lepa.av u seen my mail on FB?
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by nnemoh: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2010
I believe that cheating comes as a result of being fade up in a relationship. i don't pardon cheaters because i believe that wenever a man or a woman start cheating on his partner, either of the parties are or is tired of the relationship. in my own case i do not pardon cheaters, once i discover dat u are a cheat, i will politely end the relationship assuming that u dont deserve me.
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 12, 2010
as for me, going by my past topics, i believe that to err is human. nobody is perfect. no matter how careful u are, some situations occur that you'll find very hard to control, except by the grace of God. i can pardon my babe for cheating up to two times, cos i believe once is a mistake, twice is negligence, thrice is deliberate & habitual.
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by petebor02(m): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2010
cheating? infact no comment
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by Omolola1(f): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2010
I would never pardon him! Cheating is unpardonable
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by 190: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2010
Omolola1:

I would never pardon him! Cheating is unpardonable

Swallows deep!!
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by Omolola1(f): 11:46am On Oct 12, 2010
Yes, you better get that into your head nao! cos i know you wont take it too
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by 190: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2010
Omolola1:

Yes, you better get that into your head nao! cos i know you wont take it too

I would take it, swirry i would~ grin grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by Omolola1(f): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2010
You would accept it if i cheat on you? Aha, *now i get it*
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by 190: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2010
Omolola1:

You would accept it if i cheat on you? Aha, *now i get it*

Okay, swirry,

The minute you do, I wont hesitate to spank your azz, and wud spank it real hard, wiv a cane!! angry angry

but i wont leave you grin grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by Omolola1(f): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2010
Dont tell me what i want to hear jor! u already said your mind in the first post! no qualms
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2010
i once cheated on my boyfriend poenly(whose now my ex) and neva felt sorry bout it.i even flaunted d nu guy 2 his face (whose also my ex ).at d end of d day i realised d oda guy was worse off.i immediatly dumped his ass n went bak 2 my 1st boyfriend 2 beg him.i went 2 his place with his friend 2 beg him kneeling down i was so surprised he welcomed me in2 his arms,hugged me looked strait in2 my eyes,chuckled a bit n den kissed me,i dint even know wen his friend dat i brot 2 beg him left.i neva knew he had umtin in store 4 me.we continued with our love lyf not until i caught him pumping anoda gal in his bedroom.i couldnt bliv my eyes.i was so stone cold,just walked out of his house i couldnt even say anytin myself because i've done somtin similar.of cos i dint 4giv him smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m In Love With An Akwa Ibom Girl Called ESTHER:: / Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? / Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.