Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,003 members, 7,849,039 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time (1555 Views)

Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 / Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time / England Vs Nigeria Friendly - 2 - 1 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Horus(m): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
shevchenko:

This is funny to you ?

Not at all. But do you understand the subtility of what is sarcasms against VAR ?

3 Likes

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Ehizs: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
The first goal wasn't a free kick by the way. The defender mis-controls the ball and it falls to the goal keeper.

1 Like

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by shevchenko(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
Horus:

Not at all. But do you understand the subtility of what is sarcasms against VAR ?
Why should you be sarcastic about such a serious thing?
I wish the CameroonIan walked away

2 Likes

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by martinosi: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
shevchenko:

That's a dumb analysis

You aiight Real..U be faking it..U been Fronting..Fakin the Funk....Pleaseeeee

1 Like

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by martinosi: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Horus:
Full time

VAR 3 Vs Cameroon 0

Anytime the African Players did a strong tackle the opponents yelled like little girls and the referee's went in
to "Mother-Baby Mode" and gave them free kicks, issued yellow cards and expected VAR Calls...!

4 Likes

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by martinosi: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
Horus:

That Cameroun Goal was not offside, the player that received the ball was onside and the other player that was offside
was way out of range and not interfering with play....total BS decisions...
Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Horus(m): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
shevchenko:

Why should you be sarcastic about such a serious thing?
I wish the CameroonIan walked away

My sarcasms was directed against VAR, it is way to protest against VAR
I hope that you get it this time

2 Likes

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by shevchenko(m): 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Horus:

And why should that call for a sarcastic comment I'd what I am still maintaining ?
You need to realize that it isn't VAR but the referee
Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by martinosi: 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
Horus:

Dude be Real......Lets do an Analysis of all the VAR Decisions that went "for and Against Europeans
Teams" and that also includes USA, Canada, New Zealand and Australia.... and then we can understand VAR in its real
context.......
Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Horus(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
shevchenko:

And why should that call for a sarcastic comment I'd what I am still maintaining ?
You need to realize that it isn't VAR but the referee

I why you should keep arguing like a fool?
Go here instead https://www.nairaland.com/5261428/cameroon-players-tears-during-england

1 Like

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Horus(m): 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
martinosi:

Dude be Real......Lets do an Analysis of all the VAR Decisions that went "for and Against Europeans
Teams" and that also includes USA, Canada, New Zealand and Australia.... and then we can understand VAR in its real
context.......

My comment was for this game only https://www.nairaland.com/5261428/cameroon-players-tears-during-england
Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by shevchenko(m): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Horus:

I why you should keep arguing like a fool?
Go here instead https://www.nairaland.com/5261428/cameroon-players-tears-during-england
A dumb person always resort to insult
You are such an imbicile

1 Like

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by martinosi: 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Horus:

My comment was for this game only

It is what it is VAR is now the subtle Political equaliser in football now.....after the Game the England Manager was giving "Subtle Side Way" degrading comments about the cameroonian players......Football is Political PERIOD!!!
Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Horus(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
shevchenko:

A dumb person always resort to insult
You are such an imbicile

A FOOL always resort to endless arguing instead of realising that everyone is entitled to their own opinion
Keep arguing endlessly like a fool grin

3 Likes

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Horus(m): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyeiGrtdQwo

England vs Cameroon All Goals & Extended Highlights Women's World cup
Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by chucs: 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
When our girls were unjustly kicked out by the VAR and the Ref yesterday,some people insulted them. Their crime was to qualify as the best loosers, even when the corner that resulted to the first goal was an offside plus a player was clearly obstructing the keeper. The second was not a penalty as she cleared the ball and unfortunately touched a German player who fell awkwardly( didn't watch the third goal) . Now Cameroon has felt the heat,I wonder what they will say this time around.

Sometimes,it is not good to support injustice when u notice one as Karma has a way of rewarding people.

1 Like

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by shevchenko(m): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Horus:

A FOOL always resort to endless arguing instead of realising that everyone is entitled to their own opinion
Keep arguing endlessly like a fool grin

You are so scared of saying the truth against referee and Fifa because they are predominantly white
Are you scared you will get deported or somehow that your illegal green card will be rescinded?
Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by shevchenko(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
chucs:
When our girls were unjustly kicked out by the VAR and the Ref yesterday,some people insulted them. Their crime was to qualify as the best loosers, even when the corner that resulted to the first goal was an offside plus a player was clearly obstructing the keeper. The second was not a penalty as she cleared the ball and unfortunately touched a German goal keeper who fell awkwardly( didn't watch the third goal) . Now Cameroon has felt the heat,I wonder what will be they will say this time around.

Sometimes,it is not good to support injustice when u notice one as Karma has a way of rewarding people.

Cameroon is a black Nation
What you are arguing doesn't make sense

2 Likes

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by chucs: 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
shevchenko:

Cameroon is a black Nation
What you are arguing doesn't make sense
I meant what I wrote. Some ppl were praising the Cameroonians and bashing the Nigerians for seemingly disgracing Africa, here and on Twitter and the worst is when it comes from fellow Africans.

1 Like

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by shevchenko(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
chucs:
I meant what I wrote. Some ppl were praising the Cameroonians and bashing the Nigerians for seemingly disgracing Africa, here and on Twitter and the worst is when it comes from fellow Africans.
It's the south west people that resort to name bashing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ashleigh Plumptre First Falcons Interview With NFF Media / Make N196K In 5steps With N5,600 / Arsenal Turn To Newcastle For Henry Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.