Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction (24028 Views)

Forgive Me For My Wrong Teachings Over The Years, Bennie Hinn / Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by ALWAYSINMONEY: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
some so called pastors are disgrace to the Christian faith...he was not forced to speak,only him knows what he serves ..but our God is awesome.

1 Like

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by zmanto(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
The way people blame the devil makes me wish the devil can appear immediately to defend him self... Haba
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Articul8(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Did you guys see how Cameroon was also rubbed today against England? I love the girls though, they protested
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
Gin be talking to someone, then hin go talk say na God dey follow am talk, then go come gather some mumu wey them go dey brainwash, alaabaa
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by jej3013(m): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin cheesy grin
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by CosmicPhoenix: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
religion = scam

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Articul8:
Did you guys see how Cameroon was also rubbed today against England? I love the girls though, they protested

Cameroon was not robbed.

The reason why they lost was because they weren't good enough...and because the English female game is better organised and better funded than the game in Cameroon or any other African country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by smartvino(m): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
end time pastor
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by shadeyinka(m): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
The Age of Prophets ended with Jesus ascension.

God speaks to no man again.

Only through Jesus our intercede can we get any revelation from God.

The gift of the Holy Spirit and Jesus Himself is what we Christians benefit.

Any
Body calling him or herself a prophet is a fraud.
No, that's not true.
Prophetic gifts are still in operation: however, they are not to be used for predicting election or football results. They are meant to edify people of faith.

So many counterfeits exist today that we begin to doubt the real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by SOFTENGR: 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Baawaa:

By their names you shall know them
Na dem grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by ashantitope: 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hope any of your church member is on nairaland to see how you disgrace your generations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by felaismyhero(m): 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
ok. nothing new.even muhammed claimed that a revelation was from the devil.the problem now is how do we know whether its god or satan inspiring a message?
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by jey4all(m): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
Must you prophesy. Face the ministry leave sports for bet Naija people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Emilokoiyawon: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
Maybe there is no God. Have you ever thought of that, Mr. Prophet?

1 Like

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Articul8(m): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
tactius:

Cameroon was not robbed.

The reason why they lost was because they weren't good enough...and because the English female game is better organised and better funded than the game in Cameroon or any other African country.

I am trying to logically process my thoughts around your submission but i still beg to disagree. The game was still on even when Cameroon was 2 goals down. They were still very much on the game until the psychological trauma started. I agree they weren't spectacular but the game should have been better officiated. Even the spectators (European) were disappointed.
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by barinedan(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
He Was Only Looking For Attention, Don't Mind That yahoo Pastor
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by rusher14: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by suky1976: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Fake pastor, na so one predicted that Buhari will loose election
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by chijokz(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
tactius:

Cameroon was not robbed.

Exactly my assertions..I applaud your logical and unbiased reasoning..same logic applies to why the Falcons lost.
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by TruthHurts100: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

A former secretary of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) in Ebonyi State, Reverend Dr. Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu, has blamed “deceitful” spirit for his failed prediction that the Super Falcons will reach the semi-finals of the FIFA Women World Cup in France.
“It is a pity that the prediction on the Falcons failed which means that it was not a revelation from God. We have so many spirits that can deceive people and if we are not careful, we will make mistakes such as this.
The bible says that some spirits at times, transform into angels of light to talk to us. We have “fallen’’ spirits that deceive the children of God because we are humans and weaker than the other spirits.
“At times when we don’t interpret properly, we will have problems out of it and this can also be seen as a wrong interpretation,” he said. Ononogbu had predicated that the Falcons would reach the semi-finals of the tournament, while the host, France, would place fifth.
According to the News Agency of Nigeria, he, however, insisted that in spite of the failed prophesy, the revelation of France placing fifth in the tournament still stands because it is from God.
“This particular interpretation was clearer than that of the Falcons and we should wait till the end of the competition for its fulfillment,” he said.
Ononogbu urged Nigerians not to judge him with the failed prophesy as he had correctly made eight-significant prophesies which were fulfilled.
“I earlier predicted the visit of Rev, Uma Ukpai to Ebonyi and those who refused to heed the directive on the venue saw the number of people that died,” he revealed.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/pastor-blames-evil-spirits-for-giving-him-a-wrong-super-falcons-prediction

You're stewpid sir. So other countries Nigeria played with are created by Satan abi?

God does not have a hand in who wins a competition. Stop toying with God's name. Awon weeeerey
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by landon(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
scammo..nothing like 5th position in football competitions.
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by TruthHurts100: 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
Maybe there is no God. Have you ever thought of that, Mr. Prophet?

A fool says there's no God!
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by DedeNkem: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
This is one of the reasons religion is a sham!

1 Like

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
sad. Only sheep listen to lie of pastor, I think now christain have start to expose theirseleves to the world what they truly are.

Allah said light has come darkness should disappear.

1 Like

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by DedeNkem: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
TruthHurts100:

Only a fool believes in an imaginary god! Prove the existence of your god or shut up!
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by YoungAncient1: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
And you didn't remember that 1 John 4:1 says you shouldn't believe every spirit but test to know whether they be right or not?
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by TruthHurts100: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
DedeNkem:

Only a fool believes in an imaginary god! Prove the existence of your god or shut up!

You're a fool. Words of wisdom can never make sense to you.

If you can prove what makes your heart beat, then comeback let me show you God.
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by goodnewsbabe: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Emilokoiyawon: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
TruthHurts100:

A foolish book says God exist.
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by osazsky(m): 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
I don't know how people ,even pastors relegate God to commonsports,,,,, spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by TruthHurts100: 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
DedeNkem:

You have a father abi? And your father has a father and his father has a father abi? Trace it down to the first father..... Where did that one come from, he just appeared abi?

I'm sorry for calling you a fool. But I was only quoting the Bible.

If you allow me, I can show you the existence of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Imam Invited To Pray At House-Warming Is Missing (Photo) / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today / Friends Mourn Lady Who Died In Uyo Church Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.