Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet (68416 Views)

Nancy Isime,onyii Alexx And Others Party Hard At Beverly Osu's 30th Birthday(vid / Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by coolh3ad(m): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
ovieigho:
Be like say Na Ned do surety for Naira marley grin

Nigeria and Drama. Just know how to act well. This Nigeria eh no get future mehn.......
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Larryallovernig: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Correct
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by dfrost: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
angry

This right here is why we can never move forward. So as a father that he is, this is the example that he is setting for his children. Really? Bikini whatever with loose canons like that one that was released from EFCC sanko? What ever happened to parents being the first role models of a child?

Well, the saying is true: show me your friends, I'll tell you who you are. When you start throwing wild parties as a couple, nobody should complain of cheating tomorrow. What do I know? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Beehshorp(m): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
The rate at which Regina Daniel's make front page, she's taken over tonto dike and snakes as nairaland highest shareholder
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Before now Ned was never in the news but now he now follows Regina everywhere she goes and also snap pics with every Tom dick and Harry .

I bet this dude doesn’t have more than 10billion naira but he shows himself more than billionaires in dollars

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Mypeople2(m): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Tripitaka:
The haters will soon arrive.
As if Regina is the reason the country is where it is.
grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by safarigirl(f): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
What the fork is going on? Who has that ugly, cellulite-infested skin? Why are people half naked? Do we need to see any of this?

Why are people disgracing their home training on the altar of 'fun'? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Built2last: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
I dont know why I am scared for this Regina.
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by kings59: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Stripper on a plane.....hmmmm

I am very sure that plane was on the ground and not in air because you cannot do that whileb the plane is in air.

What message or example are they even passing to the younger audience?
I don't support evil neither do i support this their show off, this isn't it.

Well it is their life , who are we to tell them how to flex their life and money. I like this Regina of a woman, i wonder what is delaying season 13 and 14?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by SlamvipeR(m): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Thinking how e go be like to nack for inside private jet
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by logan2(m): 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
Some of the trend lords of Nigerias internet, they've perfectly run the game of trends in Nigeria
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
Jasen1:
This is what Ned wanted
He want his name to be mentioned everywhere
He want to be a celebrity senator/business man
Like SDM and E-money
Now he got it
He will be on every comedy and music concert from now on

Unfortunately,he’s not a senator cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
Elder0001:
Before now Ned was never in the news but now he now follows Regina everywhere she goes and also snap pics with every Tom dick and Harry .

I bet this dude doesn’t have more than 10billion naira but he shows himself more than billionaires in dollars

If you had 1M you would do more than this

undecided

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Adeniyii2017: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ned was suppose to be a senator.. okay!
Anyways, Invest in your nearest future..

Access to all the materials you need for Data Science, Web Development, and Software Development 40.5GB

See thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5261075/get-all-materials-needed-data
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
maybachmusic:

If you had 1M you would do more than this

undecided

You must be a fvcktard to think everyone who condemns his stupid new found lifestyle is poverty wretched like you.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
Elder0001:

You must be a fool to everyone who condemns his stupid new found lifestyle is poverty wretched like you.

Mods undecided

Send this guy to here he belongs

undecided
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Orpe7(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
Regina u cant eat your cake and have it o
Either u kukuma chill with your grandpap or u act your age and live your fantasies cus if shagi knack u, na wahala o

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by dfrost: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
safarigirl:
What the fork is going on? Who has that ugly, cellulite-infested skin? Why are people half naked? Do we need to see any of this?

Why are people disgracing their home training on the altar of 'fun'? undecided

As in this nation is doomed. Imagine? angry
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
Asabe4:
All these smileys above na to book space abi cheesy cheesy

I sense a Big Scandal soon. I hope she survives it.
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Jasen1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
Elder0001:

Unfortunately,he’s not a senator cheesy

Lolzz it's still in court
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Mypeople2(m): 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
undiluted nonsense
grin grin My guy one day we will wake up to see that Nigeria has been sold but we won't be aware because we were too busy following Regina Daniels and Senator Ned .
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Successmind(m): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
Next
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by martineverest(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
nwoko is too childish.....he doesn't behave like an elder at all

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by justmeg(f): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
Na Ned bail Naira Marly for sure

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Stanleyville(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
shocked

Every babe der is guaranteed a d**k each after party.

...except Regina.

Sh go b like... "how i go take do this thing.:-(("
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Fukkafukkah:
cheesy

where has this guy been all this while grin grin grin.
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by nasirujj(m): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
Wait ooo, who swear for Broda shagi that he can't wear shirt even inside private jet
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Gabson001(m): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
ovieigho:
this new found love between Naira Marley,Regina and Ned himself is unexplainable cheesy
Like Ned Nwoko was the surety that brought out Marley from prison.
Good to see Marley around thou
I swear
U shock
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Engrr(m): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
Tripitaka:
The haters will soon arrive.

As if Regina is the reason the country is where it is.

People like her are the reason!!......Greed every where!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Caleb17: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rubbish...
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Daboomb: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
dfrost:
angry

This right here is why we can never move forward. So as a father that he is, this is the example that he is setting for his children. Really? Bikini whatever with loose canons like that one that was released from EFCC sanko? What ever happened to parents being the first role models of a child?

Well, the saying is true: show me your friends, I'll tell you who you are. When you start throwing wild parties as a couple, nobody should complain of cheating tomorrow. What do I know? cheesy grin

True talk!

Nigeria has been suffering serious MORAL DECAY since the late 70's and early 80's when the "Shagari politicians" started behaving like Nuisance.
Decay does not suddenly happens, it is a gradual process and Nigeria has suffered close to 40yrs of continious and progressive decay.
The rot is our moral fibre is what has resulted into the barbaric acts manisfested in things like "Stealing Pants, removing body parts, etc, for MONEY RITUALS (there has always been one or two of such things within five years, in the past but not as prevalent and openly as today and it is usually among the "illiterate and elderly". )

Imagine, when Senators, people who are in position to make laws for the "wellbeing of this country of almost 200million people" behave like this?
The other day, it was Dino melaye, now it is NED.

I am patriotic and love Nigeria but l can tell anyone for free that this trajectory that we currently on, will eventually lead to a savage implosion of this country. I have said it before and people scuffed but if we look keenly around, all the killings, slaughter of pregnant women, head-hunting, Yahoo++, etc are rampant and becoming "normal" in our environment and that shows that we are drifting into anarchy.

When we glorify evil, impunity, debauchery, satanism as a society, we should know and expect that there would be repercussions.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Ugosample(m): 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
Elder0001:

N10b is a lot of money o

just saying

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) / Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch / Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.