Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet (68420 Views)

Nancy Isime,onyii Alexx And Others Party Hard At Beverly Osu's 30th Birthday(vid / Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by solajacobs(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ned is not a senator. The court has declared that he was wrongly nominated.
Ned ,an old grandfather,setting this type of record inside his private jet is a thing of serious concern.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Ugosample(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Daboomb:

True talk!

Nigeria has been suffering serious MORAL DECAY since the late 70's and early 80's when the "Shagari politicians" started behaving like Nuisance.
Decay does not suddenly happens, it is a gradual process and Nigeria has suffered close to 40yrs of continious and progressive decay.
The rot is our moral fibre is what has resulted into the barbaric acts manisfested in things like "Stealing Pants, removing body parts, etc, for MONEY RITUALS (there has always been one or two of such things within five years, in the past but not as prevalent and openly as today and it is usually among the "illiterate and elderly". )

Imagine, when Senators, people who are in position to make laws for the "wellbeing of this country of almost 200million people" behave like this?
The other day, it was Dino melaye, now it is NED.

I am patriotic and love Nigeria but l can tell anyone for free that this trajectory that we currently on, will eventually lead to a savage implosion of this country. I have said it before and people scuffed but if we look keenly around, all the killings, slaughter of pregnant women, head-hunting, Yahoo++, etc are rampant and becoming "normal" in our environment and that shows that we are drifting into anarchy.

When we glorify evil, impunity, debauchery, satanism as a society, we should know and expect that there would be repercussions.

you have spoken well

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by goodnewsbabe: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Cyberfemtex(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Una dey play for jet high up there not minding anything can happen to the plane
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by dfrost: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
Daboomb:

True talk!

Nigeria has been suffering serious MORAL DECAY since the late 70's and early 80's when the "Shagari politicians" started behaving like Nuisance.
Decay does not suddenly happens, it is a gradual process and Nigeria has suffered close to 40yrs of continious and progressive decay.
The rot is our moral fibre is what has resulted into the barbaric acts manisfested in things like "Stealing Pants, removing body parts, etc, for MONEY RITUALS (there has always been one or two of such things within five years, in the past but not as prevalent and openly as today and it is usually among the "illiterate and elderly". )

Imagine, when Senators, people who are in position to make laws for the "wellbeing of this country of almost 200million people" behave like this?

I am patriotic and love Nigeria but l can tell anyone for free that this trajectory that we currently on, will eventually lead to a savage implosion of this country. I have said it before and people scuffed but if we look keenly around, all the killings, slaughter of pregnant women, head-hunting, Yahoo++, etc are rampant and becoming "normal" in our environment and that shows that we are drifting into anarchy.

When we glorify evil, impunity, debauchery, satanism as a society, we should know and expect that there would be repercussions.

My brother, I couldn't have said it better than you did. It's really depressing and it makes you look odd out of the bunch but I prefer it though.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by delerx(m): 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
God punish Ned and the person that push this to front page
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Kingosytex(m): 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Daboomb:

True talk!

This is the most sensible comment i have read on this thread so far.

kudos to you bro!!

fire on, oil dey your head.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by foreshore(m): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Singer, Naira Marley is surely having the time of his life since his release from prison.

He's been in Abuja for a few days and has been a guest of Nigerian billionaire, Ned Nwoko and his wife, Regina Daniels.

In this video, they are all spotted partying aboard Ned's private jet with other celebs like Bolanle Ninalowo, Broda Shaggi and a host of other bikini clad friends of Regina Daniels.

Watch The Video

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/regina-daniels-naira-marley-broda-shagi.html?m=1

Reflection of a failed society
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Neddstark: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
abuomaIV:
Money makes the rich fly around and do as they like up there... Ned should invest in entertainment because that's where the money is. I see Nigerian TRUMP in the making.

How dare you associate this ugly morrafucka Nwoko to Trump? You just demeaned your intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Emilokoiyawon: 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
Jasen1:
This is what Ned wanted
He want his name to be mentioned everywhere
He want to be a celebrity senator/business man
Like SDM and E-money
Now he got it
He will be on every comedy and music concert from now on

Instead of getting a PhD on what Ned wants...why don't you at least get a bachelor degree on what YOU want?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by izuagbe(m): 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
We buy used inverter batteries at good prices. Please call 08030978357 or 08082118380 for pickup if you live in Lagos
The race for FTC is real bro!![/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by shineeye1: 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Instead of getting a PhD on what Ned wants...why don't you at least get a bachelor degree on what YOU want?

There is more prestige in PhD!
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Saintp(m): 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
Jasen1:
This is what Ned wanted
He want his name to be mentioned everywhere
He want to be a celebrity senator/business man
Like SDM and E-money
Now he got it
He will be on every comedy and music concert from now on
Exactly. I only started hearing about him when Regina came into the picture. This was exactly what Churchill wanted to achieve with Tonto.
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Patomoney(m): 12:10am On Jun 24, 2019
What happened to it? ]
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by piagetskinner(m): 12:16am On Jun 24, 2019
Nawa ooo... whose that fat yellow cow dancing with diapers
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by dangoteinlaw: 2:09am On Jun 24, 2019
KingMicky3286:
I don’t like seeing this Shaki that doesn’t wear clothes. It irritates me. He is not also funny.
him and zlatan irritates me no be small, whenever zlatan opens his mouth I feel like vomiting. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by chiboyjohn: 5:28am On Jun 24, 2019
Teewhy2:
This ned don use style become celebrity
Courtesy of regina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by jaxxy(m): 6:40am On Jun 24, 2019
Nigerians especially the so called yeyebrities have no sense.
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by Sammyblaq(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2019
The PJ is stationed; if dem try am mid Sky na crashing dem dey.

Juo kwa ese.
Re: Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet by opebiboy: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
Yahoo man going places. God bless the steeet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians / Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch / Patienceyisa: Don't Eat Cucumber In My House Without Asking Me First - Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.