Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Relocation Was Hard On Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Relocation Was Hard On Me (328 Views)

Popular Hausa Actor Came Hard On Yoruba In Ibadan For Killing Hausa. Warns This / Human Activist Aisha Yesufu Came Hard On Fulani Over Clash With Yorubas In Oyo / Aka Hits Hard On Celebrity Who Want Support Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocation Was Hard On Me by evelynmesh: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hey guys. Hope you are doing well. So I recently relocated to Europe and it has a been a bit challenging settling down coping with the changes and all.
In fact, I cried most nights cos you know how relocation can be, its like starting your life all over again and I being someone who doesn't like to be ideal. During that phase, I cried most nights and would just wallow in my tears. However, with taking one step at a time, it has gotten easier. Check out my YouTube video on what I did to go through that phase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU-6hK-6jK8
Re: Relocation Was Hard On Me by GramSquare: 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
Really, there is no place like home.

How was growing up for you in your country?

My husband and I had a chit chat on how growing up was for us in Nigeria and it truly takes a village.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdNXdIii_3w

Please share how growing up was for you in the comment section of the video and lets all laugh about it.

Looking forward to your comments.

(1) (Reply)

Banker Makes More Money From Selling Pencil After Quitting Bank Job / Best Professional SEO Services In Malaysia? / FIFA Bans Samson Saisai For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.