Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

Entrance Exam Result Command Secondary School Is Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Entrance Exam Result Command Secondary School Is Out (351 Views)

The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? / Command Secondary Schools Admission 2020/2021 / Command Secondary Schools Admission 2019/2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entrance Exam Result Command Secondary School Is Out by dailystar40: 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
Congratulation: the outcome of the result proved the number of candidates that will be admitted into command secondary school nationwide.

Admission examination into command secondary school 2019 has come and gone but now what is the next step to take to process for the admission

The result of the last concluded examination that was held on Saturday 29th June 2019 at 8.00am across all designated centres nationwide has been released online.

Proceed for your result checking visit https://infolinknews.com/command-secondary-school-result/
Re: Entrance Exam Result Command Secondary School Is Out by highbee: 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
Congrats. I am an ex commando

(1) (Reply)

Low Sex Drive In Men: Why It Happens And What To Do / Best Professional SEO Services In Malaysia? / Episode 3 Of THE DEED (A Heart Broking Story Of A Woman In Love)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.