Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours (58276 Views)

Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by OBAGADAFFI: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2019
Looks like a Movie scene.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by ogatboy(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2019
What is the title of the movie??
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by mascot87(m): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2019
SendAbroad:

Guys, guys, VIP has security who will block both sides of the road to create space and allow Helicopter to land.
Bro,not everyone one nairaland thinks deep before commenting. Well done jawe

6 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by oluwasegun007(m): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2019
I won't blame the nigga...

When you know your worth, and security treat to your person with carelessness such as un warranted traffic can cause, you'll do the same.

But its very wrong to land on the high way... Bad aviation law in display

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by mascot87(m): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2019
ogatboy:
What is the title of the movie??

Why would someone waste so much money to stage this without even showing him or herself? Think, does that make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by BlackfireX: 10:16am On Jun 24, 2019
Something I usually do in Eleyele to Iddo road in Ibadan ,Oyo state.

Poor people
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by mascot87(m): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2019
Christan30d:
Read below

You are a foool
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by Caleb17: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2019
The VIP did it basically to satisfy his vanity. He wanted to show off.. But why is His or Her identity been hidden?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2019
Timmypromise:

I think this stuff was staged
How come that space in a traffic jam
Anyway good for the person
No Mike Everyone d popo skin nollyforest talk am , Na narrow escape b d name of d filmooooo!
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by Slymonster(m): 10:19am On Jun 24, 2019
HeyCorleone:

So you will tell people to reverse their cars inside a traffic jam or what? How do you make road in a traffic jam.

You act like your not in naija. That split secs your car move is enough in traffic jam to create space with security on ground. Have you not been stuck on traffic and in a space of minutes,A dignitary comes and the security clear as much as they can for their cars to pass.

15 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by Ekugbeh(m): 10:19am On Jun 24, 2019
HeyCorleone:

So you will tell people to reverse their cars inside a traffic jam or what? How do you make road in a traffic jam.
oga it’s very simple. They ve to make clear a space for a land. If army show up space go de.

6 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by Baroba(m): 10:19am On Jun 24, 2019
Good for him, but peeps are missing the point.. Classic evidence of a lawless society..

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by Lexusgs430: 10:21am On Jun 24, 2019
Timmypromise:

The moment the helicopter was called, they had to create the space.....

And remember, for him/her to have access to an helicopter, imagine the amount of mopol in their convoy......

Pay boys 50K or else, they would stretch moses rod.......

5 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by sammymama: 10:21am On Jun 24, 2019
We u r big u r big ni yen ooo

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by deltateam: 10:21am On Jun 24, 2019
SendAbroad:

Guys, guys, VIP has security who will block both sides of the road to create space and allow Helicopter to land.

It seems you are the only person that has a functional brain among earlier commenters.

So much hatred being carried by them on someone's fortunes that they will wish to discredit everything even if it means sounding stupid.

As if he was the one that made them poor.

Aah! shocked

8 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by RexTramadol1: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2019
Ekugbeh:
oga it’s very simple. They ve to make clear a space for a land. If army show up space go de.

I tire for that guy o

Common guguru defense dey make way for traffic

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by colizee(m): 10:23am On Jun 24, 2019
Timmypromise:

The security excorts might have created the space
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2019
iamapplord:
Rubbish...undecided

how did the helicopter land on that type of road and yet nothing happen to those cars that was also on the traffic abi...

It’s not a plane ooo..it’s a helicopter

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by mightiersa: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2019
It is painful that the system is so crazy and the government is so mean to the citizenry to the extent that almost everybody in my country is now with a poverty mentality... Even in the Philippines cars are not seen as a big deal 'cos with just 50,000 naira, you can have a brand new and continue with 15,000 naira monthly payment till you pay it all. of course, there is Grab option of helicopter that anyone can just hire... and pay by distance covered. May God deliver my dear country. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by bornolowu(m): 10:26am On Jun 24, 2019
Timmypromise:

I was in the traffic yesterday. it is true. just as u saw it. I spent 5 hours in the traffic. got to ore at 5:30pm.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:26am On Jun 24, 2019
Lols I can imagine the expression on the face of the people at the scene. See my Sig.
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by natedroid: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2019
iamapplord:

Exactly what i was thinking too...but good luck sha

Na only GOD knows how much that dude use to stage the play

It wasn't staged. I was stuck in that gridlock yesterday as well. Countless of persons saw it happen live. We spent more than 4hrs there

I know the billinaire that was airlifted but I won't mention his name. I saw him In close range from the Gig vehicle I was in

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by Ekugbeh(m): 10:26am On Jun 24, 2019
RexTramadol1:

I tire for that guy o

Common guguru defense dey make way for traffic
i no knw who de giv dem free data sef. De jus com here to portray their high level of ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by jayred: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2019
VIP indeed...why didn't he travel by air in the first place?
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by deltateam: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2019
Caleb17:
The VIP did it basically to satisfy his vanity. He wanted to show off.. But why is His or Her identity been hidden?

You are clueless. You even contradict yourself with your spittle laden post.

At first you said, he did it to satisfy his vanity only to ask why his identity is hidden.

Does it sound sensible to you? Satisfy vanity without showing himself?

Tueh!

8 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:27am On Jun 24, 2019
The guy no wan wait for kidnapper.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by okeniti: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2019
When you are rich (not upper middle class but within the rich-1% bracket) you can pretty much do WHATEVER you want in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by Neoteny(m): 10:28am On Jun 24, 2019
greatnaija01:
GOD PUNISH POVERTY.

He created it

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) / BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) / Esther Agunbiade Strikes A Pose In Skimpy Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.