Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours (58272 Views)

Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by Burgerlomo: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:
Looks like a Movie scene.
Bro nah real cool
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by Bigsteveg(m): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2019
HeyCorleone:

So you will tell people to reverse their cars inside a traffic jam or what? How do you make road in a traffic jam.
God help out Nigeria youths who can't think well.

Its just a matter of stopping cars from closing up and creating space 30 mins before the helicopter land.

Common guy, move up your reasoning.

And also, the traffic is on the other side of the road.
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by DaV8King(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2019
Duggedised12:
Please ,I need someone to answer djneptune's question .Under aviation regulations, is this proper?

It looks almost legit to me.

Clear landing zone.

Clear ascent zone.

Only failure is aircraft has <50 meters clearance from crowd.

That is a golden rule, and that is potentially the most fatal if disobeyed
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by DaV8King(m): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2019
Bigsteveg:

Its just a matter of stopping cars from closing up and creating space 30 mins before the helicopter land.

30 mins too much.

5 mins is more like it

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Duggedised12:
Please ,I need someone to answer djneptune's question .Under aviation regulations, is this proper?
a lot of Aviation laws were broken and the pilot or pilots that flew that bird if found out will pay dearly for it.
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by iamapplord(m): 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
emezuo17:
. Helicopters can land any where as long as there is enough space and view of the area, he didn't land on cars na, some one would have given a clear situation report on the environment, my guy Hussle for real, money makes things happen

Guy if i have money...i cant do this sh*t

So u are trying to tell me nothing happened to those cars that were packed...the breeze along
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by iamapplord(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
stevenosa:

People like you don't always have data, I could have asked you to go back and watch the video again.

get my point...i dont need to watch it

after all...i wish the nigga GOODLUCK
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by iamapplord(m): 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
natedroid:

It wasn't staged. I was stuck in that gridlock yesterday as well. Countless of persons saw it happen live. We spent more than 4hrs there

I know the billinaire that was airlifted but I won't mention his name. I saw him In close range from the Gig vehicle I was in

Why dont u mention the name...abi the guy is on nairaland?? mtchewww
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by iamapplord(m): 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:

It’s not a plane ooo..it’s a helicopter

i know...but the road is ROUGH and am sure those cars packed there were injured or weaken...

if you know you know
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by iamapplord(m): 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
SendAbroad:

Guys, guys, VIP has security who will block both sides of the road to create space and allow Helicopter to land.

Bros...so u think those drivers that has been in the traffic for close to 2 HOURS will make space for the helicopter to land...chai

Anyway...some nigerians are stupid sha(not u)
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by HeyCorleone(m): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Bigsteveg:

You're just an idiot.

"move up your reasoning"

You immediately consider yourself above basic intelligence because you, erroneously, explained a situation.

You're utterly senseless.

So you'd tell drivers not to drive for 30 mins because some VIP wants to be airlifted. Smh.
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by Bigsteveg(m): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
HeyCorleone:

You're just an idiot.

"move up your reasoning"

You immediately consider yourself above basic intelligence because you, erroneously, explained a situation.

You're utterly senseless.

So you'd tell drivers not to drive for 30 mins because some VIP wants to be airlifted. Smh.

Wait till you find yourself in a situation where a governor convoy is passing, and you think you've seen it all wait for the president convoy.

The guy was trying to explain to you and you still keep twisting him, reason I said you should be more reasonable. Things like this dont need breaking down. Just think well before speaking, and you will relate well.

5 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by HeyCorleone(m): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
Bigsteveg:

Wait till you find yourself in a situation where a governor convoy is passing, and you think you've seen it all wait for the president convoy.

The guy was trying to explain to you and you still keep twisting him, reason I said you should be more reasonable. Things like this dont need breaking down. Just think well before speaking, and you will relate well.

Unfortunately, this isn't the president or a governor, otherwise it would have been indicated.

This is just a "big man". Why delay others because you can? Smh.

This thing was staged. The President or governor or whoever else would know better to fly straight instead.
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by Bigsteveg(m): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Unfortunately, this isn't the president or a governor, otherwise it would have been indicated.

This is just a "big man". Why delay others because you can? Smh.

This thing was staged. The President or governor or whoever else would know better to fly straight instead.
Poor man mentality, not every good thing in life is fake or staged. Learn to see the good side.
This big man may be going on a business trip, he may be going for a family emergency.

Moreso, he dont need to explain himself, when you can afford the resources, go for it.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by successfulhadi22(f): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
why did he travel by road in the first place,,when he can actually afford flight ticket
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by Mryacks: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
Most of the comments there people just " but boh", if you are big you are big" bla bla, some of the reasons why our society and youths are messed up....all about the money and nothing else....smh
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by orlayemmy15(m): 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
this is part two of billionaire picked up by helicopter.
probably part three will be the picture of the billionaire.
part four will be the picture of the children of the billionaire.
part five will be the daughter of the is acting and getting ambassador deal.
and the stories continues...
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by orlayemmy15(m): 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
I'm pretty sure dis will be some people praying point next week Sunday.

lolszzzzzzz..

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by Duggedised12(f): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
DaV8King:

It looks almost legit to me.

Clear landing zone.

Clear ascent zone.

Only failure is aircraft has <50 meters clearance from crowd.

That is a golden rule, and that is potentially the most fatal if disobeyed
ok
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by Duggedised12(f): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
a lot of Aviation laws were broken and the pilot or pilots that flew that bird if found out will pay dearly for it.
laws like?
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by blackgold2018(m): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
iamapplord:

Exactly what i was thinking too...but good luck sha

Na only GOD knows how much that dude use to stage the play
what's wrong with you people, was his name mentioned.
With your low thinking faculty wouldn't you think his driver must have pleaded and created thAt space.
Poverty mentality.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
Duggedised12:
laws like?
not that I'd mention any but it'll interest you to know that it costs over $10,000 to fly one of these for an hour so let's assume the distance flown to and fro was like 20-30 minutes put together that's about 2,500-5000 dollars of tax payers money spent rubbishly. You also can't just land on a highway just like that. It isn't safe at all on so many levels, Clearance from the authorities is also needed for pick ups and they won't grant such waste... These re a few wrongs..
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by iamapplord(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
blackgold2018:
what's wrong with you people, was his name mentioned.
With your low thinking faculty wouldn't you think his driver must have pleaded and created thAt space.
Poverty mentality.

Hope u are not mad...

Did i say his name was mentioned...Pls think well or Die young
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by 400billionman: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by 400billionman: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Caleb17:
The VIP did it basically to satisfy his vanity. He wanted to show off.. But why is His or Her identity been hidden?

Because he didn't do it to show off.

And he doesn't care about people's opinion.
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by 400billionman: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
deltateam:

It seems you are the only person that has a functional brain among earlier commenters.

So much hatred being carried by them on someone's fortunes that they will wish to discredit everything even if it means sounding stupid.

As if he was the one that made them poor.

Aah! shocked

That is Nigerians for you.

The way they drag things displaying so much foolery out of hate.

They will say it's staged or edited.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by Duggedised12(f): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
not that I'd mention any but it'll interest you to know that it costs over $10,000 to fly one of these for an hour so let's assume the distance flown to and fro was like 20-30 minutes put together that's about 2,500-5000 dollars of tax payers money spent rubbishly. You also can't just land on a highway just like that. It isn't safe at all on so many levels, Clearance from the authorities is also needed for pick ups and they won't grant such waste... These re a few wrongs..
I am not concerned about who it came to pick up or the money spent ,I just want to know if any law regarding aviation was broken for learning purpose.
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by bornolowu(m): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
Itzurboi:
Why you no order for your own aerobus...
My brothers. lozzzz
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by 400billionman: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by HeyCorleone(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
Bigsteveg:

Poor man mentality, not every good thing in life is fake or staged. Learn to see the good side.
This big man may be going on a business trip, he may be going for a family emergency.

Moreso, he dont need to explain himself, when you can afford the resources, go for it.

Lol. Idiots think typing "poor man mentality" immediately posits them as rich.

Someone reading this would think you're some made dude. Smh.
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by ogatboy(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
mascot87:

Why would someone waste so much money to stage this without even showing him or herself? Think, does that make sense to you?

So the person is a ghost?? He disappeared from the car to the helicopter??
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by Bigsteveg(m): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Lol. Idiots think typing "poor man mentality" immediately posits them as rich.

Someone reading this would think you're some made dude. Smh.
When you say to someone "poor man mentality" that does not mean the person saying it is rich. There's is difference between being rich and preparing your mind for being rich.
Some choose to see the brighter side of life while some choose not to see pass where they are.
It's up to you to believe what you want to believe, people like are difficult to relate with.
Nobody is claiming to be rich, but comfortable and we'll get to that stage of flying in private jet soon.
So who's the idiot?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) / Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien / Esther Agunbiade Strikes A Pose In Skimpy Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.