Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Ancient Greek Gods And Goddesses At Creation (genesis Chapter One) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ancient Greek Gods And Goddesses At Creation (genesis Chapter One) (319 Views)

Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? / Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? / Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ancient Greek Gods And Goddesses At Creation (genesis Chapter One) by kppo(m): 2:39am On Jun 24, 2019
DAY 1:
• "In the beginning God created the HEAVENS..." (i.e. URANUS)
• "...and the EARTH." (i.e. GAEA)
• "...without form, and void;..." (i.e. CHAOS)
• "And the SPIRIT of God was HOVERING over the face of the waters." (i.e. DIONYSUS? or HERMES?)
• "And God SAW...that it was GOOD;..." (i.e. APHRODITE)
• "God called the light DAY,..." (i.e. HEMERA)
• "...and the darkness He called NIGHT." (i.e. NYX)
• "So the EVENING and the MORNING were the..." (i.e. CHRONOS)

DAY 2:
• "Thus God made the FIRMAMENT,..." (i.e. ZEUS)

DAY 3:
• "...and the gathering together of the waters He called SEAS..." (i.e. POSEIDON)
• "Let the earth bring forth GRASS, the HERB that YIELDS SEED, and the FRUIT TREE that YIELDS FRUIT according to its kind, whose SEED is in itself according to its kind." (i.e. DEMETER)
• "And God SAW that it was good." (i.e. APHRODITE)

DAY 4:
• "Then God made two great lights; the GREATER LIGHT to rule the DAY,..." (i.e. APOLLO)
• "...and the LESSER LIGHT to rule the NIGHT." (i.e. ARTEMIS)
• "And God SAW that it was GOOD." (i.e. APHRODITE)

#GenesisChapterOne

Psalm 104:24
"...how manifold are thy works! in WISDOM hast thou made them all:..." (i.e. ATHENA)
Re: Ancient Greek Gods And Goddesses At Creation (genesis Chapter One) by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 24, 2019
undecided
Re: Ancient Greek Gods And Goddesses At Creation (genesis Chapter One) by chiedu7: 4:56am On Jun 24, 2019
kppo:
DAY 1:
• "In the beginning God created the HEAVENS..." (i.e. URANUS)
• "...and the EARTH." (i.e. GAEA)
• "...without form, and void;..." (i.e. CHAOS)
• "And the SPIRIT of God was HOVERING over the face of the waters." (i.e. DIONYSUS? or HERMES?)
• "And God SAW...that it was GOOD;..." (i.e. APHRODITE)
• "God called the light DAY,..." (i.e. HEMERA)
• "...and the darkness He called NIGHT." (i.e. NYX)

DAY 2:
• "Thus God made the FIRMAMENT,..." (i.e. ZEUS)

DAY 3:
• "...and the gathering together of the waters He called SEAS..." (i.e. POSEIDON)
• "Let the earth bring forth GRASS, the HERB that YIELDS SEED, and the FRUIT TREE that YIELDS FRUIT according to its kind, whose SEED is in itself according to its kind." (i.e. DEMETER)
• "And God SAW that it was good." (i.e. APHRODITE)

DAY 4:
• "Then God made two great lights; the GREATER LIGHT to rule the DAY,..." (i.e. APOLLO)
• "...and the LESSER LIGHT to rule the NIGHT." (i.e. ARTEMIS)
• "And God SAW that it was GOOD." (i.e. APHRODITE)

#GenesisChapterOne

Psalm 104:24
"...how manifold are thy works! in WISDOM hast thou made them all:..." (i.e. ATHENA)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rape: ‘pray For Me,’ COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Urges Nigerians / Photos Of Priests Of Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Marching Towards Enugu State Gov / Never Seen Before: Tb Joshua’s Early Ministry!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.