Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? (1461 Views)

Two Creation Stories In The Book Of genesis / There Are Two Creation Stories In Genesis And Two Flood Stories / Ancient Greek Gods And Goddesses At Creation (genesis Chapter One) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by Workch: 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Scientist: “Okay, let's look at evolution from a creationist viewpoint…creationist, what have you got?”

Creationist: “Magic did it."

Scientist: “Okay, that's not what the evidence shows. I guess we're done — moving on."

3 Likes

Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:54am On Mar 23, 2022
Workch:
Scientist: “Okay, let's look at evolution from a creationist viewpoint…creationist, what have you got?”

Creationist: “Magic did it."

Scientist: “Okay, that's not what the evidence shows. I guess we're done — moving on."

A Christian would have said

Scientist: “Okay, let's look at evolution from a creationist viewpoint

Christian: Objection! The accurate question is let us look at how this world began, as far as is possible.

Scientists: can't do that, I'll be Fired!

Christian: I thought "Science" means "To know"?

Scientists: well, I don't want to know. I just want to be the one to tell the stories as my employers have directed.

Christian: then there is no "let's look" but a "hey, hear what my employers say I should tell you", which you can do to the plants in your house.

1 Like

Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by Workch: 7:10am On Mar 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Christian: Objection! The accurate question is let us look at how this world began, as far as is possible.

Scientists: well, I don't want to know. I just want to be the one to tell the stories as my employers have directed.

Christian: then there is no "let's look" but a "hey, hear what my employers say I should tell you", which you can do to the plants in your house.

You want us to look at it, then you got to provide evidence.
We only look at the evidence that you have.
Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2022
Workch:
You want us to look at it, then you got to provide evidence.
We only look at the evidence that you have.

And I always presented the first evidence you yourself have examined and found no fault.

Which is, "is there any thing which made itself from "emptiness" to some thing? Or is capable of making itself, by itself?

Eg. Did a mannequin make itself?

Or can a table make itself?

Oya, rebut, if you can! No invalid or Bad Evidence, No change of post, No Bad Arguments (what you people call Fallacy)
Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by KnownUnknown: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The rabid imagination of the intellectually moribund.

Meanwhile in saner climes:
With greatly improved infrared resolution and sensitivity, it will view objects too old and distant for Hubble—some up to 100 times fainter.[18][19][20] This is expected to enable a broad range of investigations across the fields of astronomy and cosmology, such as observations of first stars and the formation of the first galaxies, as well as detailed atmospheric characterization of potentially habitable exoplanets.
https://www.google.com/search?q=james+webb+telescope&client=safari&prmd=niv&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjko_GgkNz2AhWZnWoFHcSYAtsQ_AUIFCgA&biw=414&bih=714&dpr=2

2 Likes

Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
KnownUnknown:

The rabid imagination of the intellectually moribund.

Meanwhile in saner climes:
With greatly improved infrared resolution and sensitivity, it will view objects too old and distant for Hubble—some up to 100 times fainter.[18][19][20] This is expected to enable a broad range of investigations across the fields of astronomy and cosmology, such as observations of first stars and the formation of the first galaxies, as well as detailed atmospheric characterization of potentially habitable exoplanets.
https://www.google.com/search?q=james+webb+telescope&client=safari&prmd=niv&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjko_GgkNz2AhWZnWoFHcSYAtsQ_AUIFCgA&biw=414&bih=714&dpr=2

You Fall Twice Here! grin

1) (Them Say) Hearsay Evidence!

2) Fallabilty of "Argumentum invensionis"- You say it is True because it is known he makes things (AND THIS IS THE TRAP THEY HAVE BEEN PLANNING TO SPIN ALL ALONG, IN CREATING AND CREATING THINGS, SO THAT YOU WOULD BUY THEIR RATSHIT EXACTLY AS YOU HAVE SO BOUGHT AND CONSUMED! grin

BOTH ARE INVALID! GO FIND A PROPER PROOF OF TRUTH IF YOU CAN. grin

MEANWHILE, NONE OF YOU ARE REBUTTING MY ASSERTION! grin YOU HAVE ALL RUN AWAY! grin WHICH IS VERY GOOD FOR ME, FOR I WIN AND NONE OF YOU CAN ANSWER! grin grin
Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by KnownUnknown: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You Fall Twice Here! grin

1) (Them Say) Hearsay Evidence!

2) Fallabilty of "Argumentum invensionis"- You say it is True because it is known he makes things (AND THIS IS THE TRAP THEY HAVE BEEN PLANNING TO SPIN ALL ALONG, IN CREATING AND CREATING THINGS, SO THAT YOU WOULD BUY THEIR RATSHIT EXACTLY AS YOU HAVE SO BOUGHT AND CONSUMED! grin

BOTH ARE INVALID! GO FIND A PROPER PROOF OF TRUTH IF YOU CAN. grin

MEANWHILE, NONE OF YOU ARE REBUTTING MY ASSERTION! grin YOU HAVE ALL RUN AWAY! grin WHICH IS VERY GOOD FOR ME, FOR I WIN AND NONE OF YOU CAN ANSWER! grin grin

You’ve definitely won whatever competition you think you’re in.
Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
KnownUnknown:

You’ve definitely won whatever competition you think you’re in.

Huh! This is too easy na. I thought you guys have upgraded to something stimulating that would have even made me lose today.

Well, no wahala, you guys do not have any valid argument before, but I am just waiting, maybe there might be a person who can validly prove your "Darwinian Lie"
Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by KnownUnknown: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Huh! This is too easy na. I thought you guys have upgraded to something stimulating that would have even made me lose today.

Well, no wahala, you guys do not have any valid argument before, but I am just waiting, maybe there might be a person who can validly prove your "Darwinian Lie"

Ah, the “Darwinian lie”. Meanwhile, they drop dead from malaria.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/malaria-mosquitoes-evolving

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Ah, the “Darwinian lie”. Meanwhile, they drop dead from malaria...

Same as you guys are dropping dead from the nightly murders from your wives and sex partners!
Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by Dliquidmetal(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

this guy could pass for the dumbest theist on this platform.
You ironically require prove for Darwin's theory of evolution and natural selection but you are the same person who have faith in fictitious deities without any evidence...... grin you've got shit for brains
By the way,Darwin's [b][/b]discovery could be observed everywhere around you in nature,even in your own body

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
You ironically require prove for Darwin's theory of evolution and natural selection but you are the same person who have faith in fictitious deities without any evidence...... grin you've got shit for brains
By the way,Darwin's discovery could be observed everywhere around you in nature,even in your own body

You ought to know that you are one of the most stewpidest God hater in this forum.

For I have presented my case, this same case, for He Whom we call God, up here, for the past 4 years and not one of you could get past it and yet you say He is fictitious?

Now you stoopidly rushed to make a case for "Darwin's theory of evolution and natural selection" when no one asked you ORIGINAL CHANGE OF POST!

SO YOU SEE, YOU ARE THE VACUUM HEAD ANTI-GOD OF THE DAY SUCH THAT YOU COULD NOT EVEN ANSWER THE QUESTION PUT BEFORE YOU, BUT YOU FLEW OFF TO GO SETTING YOUR OWN QUESTION AND ANSWERING IT. grin

I am sure you are one of those kazeems people should run from. grin

Customer: 'Oga mercury, the car does not start!"

Dliquidmetal man: "ehen! Na the tyre. Make we pump am!" grin grin grin

What a spectacular slowpoke are you! grin grin grin
Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You ought to know that you are one of the most stewpidest God hater in this forum.

For I have presented my case, this same case, for He Whom we call God, up here, for the past 4 years and not one of you could get past it and yet you say He is fictitious?

Now you stoopidly rushed to make a case for "Darwin's theory of evolution and natural selection" when no one asked you ORIGINAL CHANGE OF POST!

SO YOU SEE, YOU ARE THE VACUUM HEAD ANTI-GOD OF THE DAY SUCH THAT YOU COULD NOT EVEN ANSWER THE QUESTION PUT BEFORE YOU, BUT YOU FLEW OFF TO GO SETTING YOUR OWN QUESTION AND ANSWERING IT. grin

I am sure you are one of those kazeems people should run from. grin

Customer: 'Oga mercury, the car does not start!"

Dliquidmetal man: "ehen! Na the tyre. Make we pump am!" grin grin grin

What a spectacular slowpoke are you! grin grin grin

mehn you on some peyote shit always haha
I don't hate your god,what I hate is falsehood being peddled by you miscreants.
You,ironically require prove of something when you supposedly rely on faith(which isn't evident btw) you don't need prove of anything,just have "faith" in whatever anyone says because thats your Philosophy.
You are anti-reason and you do not have an iota of shame peddling it all around this forum,yours gods are supposedly"All powerful and all knowing and all wise" but the simple tasks of proving and defending him/itself is very hard. Fvcking dunce grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by orisa37: 12:12am On Mar 24, 2022
Scientists don't like IMAGINATIONS, DREAMS AND GUESSES.
Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:54am On Mar 24, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
...You,ironically require prove of something when you supposedly rely on faith.

Can somebori please fill this Vacuum head that "Shifting the burden of Proof" is an invalid argument not to talk of CHANGE OF POST! The contest is not "rely on faith" but it is expected that this Olodo will change his geography question paper into Crk! grin

The contest is very clear up there. And clearly I have won. You do not have any evidence WHEREAS, MINE IS STANDING THERE WAITING FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS FOR YOU PEOPLE TO VALIDLY TEAR IT DOWN. BUT YOU ARE ALL FAILING!

Your own personal problem is "faith" raise a thread on it, I'll answer you. And like this thread, you would not have any thing valid to say.

So, you just wasted time and energy and anger talking about a different thing! grin

What a loss and a monumental waste! grin
Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by IMAliyu(m): 7:14am On Mar 24, 2022
It's simple, creation is unfalsifiable, therefore it has nothing to do with science.

The simple scientific methodology is.
1. Make an observation, or define a question.
2. Create a hypothesis, or make predictions.
3. Test the hypothesis, gather evidence, by way of experiments and/or making observations in the natural world, in a repeatable fashion.
4. Analyze data and draw conclusions.
5. Communicate findings.

Do proponents of creation follow these steps?
Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2022
IMAliyu:
It's simple, creation is unfalsifiable, therefore it has nothing to do with science.

The simple scientific methodology is.
1. Make an observation, or define a question.
2. Create a hypothesis, or make predictions.
3. Test the hypothesis, gather evidence, by way of experiments and/or making observations in the natural world, in a repeatable fashion.
4. Analyze data and draw conclusions.
5. Communicate findings.

Do proponents of creation follow these steps?

You and your myopia again!

Now you confuse the process of the creation of your mannequins, cars and phones with the creation of the things, you did not create eg the land, sea, air, trees, animals, you yourself etc

Even us did not create ourselves, so how then can we possibly "follow those step" when we were not there during the creation period or process?

Please, find something valid to say.
Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

See idiota grin who has been desperately struggling to obtain a Win in a faceless forum BUT BECAUSE OF LOSS, HE IS NOW BITTERLY COMPLAINING ABOUT MY UNENDED WIN! grin

LOOOSER! grin

Shitty people are always envious and jealous of other people's Wins and start abusing them WHEN THEY WIN AGAIN! grin

Shit Face Loser! grin grin

If I did, you or one of my many enemies here would surely have pointed it out, but now Because you do not have any valid thing to say, you have desperatell resorted to Lying! Shit Face Lying Complaining Loser! grin

So, Alli these is just a Loser's Lamentation of Loss! grin

Diee Looser! cheesy grin grin

And o, I do know that you are desperately doing all this things because you are afraid that you will be left a lone, unprotected by your company of Anti-God who are seeing that they are indeed foolish for choosing atheism exactly as as Written! grin

The fool indeed thought there is no God and said it!

Shit Face Fool! The companions of a Fool is still a Pack of Fools! So, no difference. grin . But shit full fool does not know! What a spectacular Fool! grin
grin you don't project yourself on others thinking we are all idiots like yourself alright? But I'm sure you don't have the balls to be this stupid in real life,I'd just take all your ramblings as that of an homeless dog........apply reason and cure your deluded mind,religious robot.

3 Likes

Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
grin you don't project yourself on others thinking we are all idiots like yourself alright? But I'm sure you don't have the balls to be this stupid in real life,I'd just take all your ramblings as that of an homeless dog........apply reason and cure your deluded mind,religious robot.

grin hahahaha grin BITTER LOSER! grin SEE PAIN AND LAMENTATION! grin grin grin

ALL BECAUSE, NO ROAD! grin grin grin
Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by IMAliyu(m): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You and your myopia again!

Now you confuse the process of the creation of your mannequins, cars and phones with the creation of the things, you did not create eg the land, sea, air, trees, animals, you yourself etc

Even us did not create ourselves, so how then can we possibly "follow those step" when we were not there during the creation period or process?

Please, find something valid to say.
You seem frustrated.
Go drink tea, and relax.

And creationism is not science. And scientist have no obligation to entertain unprovable claims. Take it or leave it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
IMAliyu:

You seem frustrated.
Go drink tea, and relax.

And creationism is not science.

How you people always set your own question (CHANGE OF POST) when you can not answer the Question set in front of you is always hilarious. grin grin

The question is not "creationism" but how this world began, as far as is possible to see. Very clear question.

But you people just must Change the question.

IMAliyu:

And scientist have no obligation to entertain unprovable claims.Take it or leave it.

grin hahahahaha grin
The Scientians are Running Away and Making Excuses SINCE THEY CAN NOT ANSWER! grin hahahaha grin hooo grin

SEE HOW THEY RUN, STUPID BIG FAT LIARS! grin grin
Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by IMAliyu(m): 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

How you people always set your own question (CHANGE OF POST) when you can not answer the Question set in front of you is always hilarious. grin grin

The question is not "creationism" but how this world began, as far as is possible to see. Very clear question.

But you people just must Change the question.
See definition of creationism in the screenshot.

You have a problem with me saying creation or creationism is not science, because it doesn't and follow the scientific method?
You are free to make a philosophical case for it, but that isn't science.

grin hahahahaha grin
The Scientians are Running Away and Making Excuses SINCE THEY CAN NOT ANSWER! grin hahahaha grin hooo grin

SEE HOW THEY RUN, STUPID BIG FAT LIARS! grin grin
You see your inflated ego?

Science, never makes claims about things it doesn't have proof/evidence for. And is comfortable with the answer "I don't know".
No one knows what sparked the beginning of the current universe, and science does not commit the God of the gaps fallacy.

If you are sure you know with great certainty, you should have no difficulty presenting what evidence you have and allowing it to be scrutinized.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
IMAliyu:

See definition of creationism in the screenshot.

Your screen shot is still departing from the question.

We are not talking about what anyone believes in, WE ARE STARTING AT THE BEGINNING, WHICH IS INQUEST TO "how this world began, as far as is possible to see and validly prove."

Worckch sneakily and invalidly introduced evolution, and I kicked it out

I have presented Nature's Law of Existence and creation AND NO ONE COUNTERS.

So these are the defined sides of inquest. And any thing which does not validly answer the question "how this world began" is not relevant.

That is what is going on!

IMAliyu:

If you are sure you know with great certainty, you should have no difficulty presenting what evidence you have and allowing it to be scrutinized.

I have already presented my evidence up here. AND YOU SAW IT AND NONE OF YOU COULD REBUT, SINCE MORNING TILL NOW, SINCE 4 YEARS AGO!

So you can not pretend "lack of knowledge" for it is clearly expressed up there. Therefore, it is because you have no valid rebuttal, you are now trying to feign "lack of knowledge".
Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by IMAliyu(m): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Your screen shot is still departing from the question.

We are not talking about what anyone believes in, WE ARE STARTING AT THE BEGINNING, WHICH IS INQUEST TO "how this world began, as far as is possible to see and validly prove."

Worckch sneakily and invalidly introduced evolution, and I kicked it out

I have presented Nature's Law of Existence and creation AND NO ONE COUNTERS.

So these are the defined sides of inquest. And any thing which does not validly answer the question "how this world began" is not relevant.

That is what is going on!

I have already presented my evidence up here. AND YOU SAW IT AND NONE OF YOU COULD REBUT, SINCE MORNING TILL NOW, SINCE 4 YEARS AGO!

So you can not pretend "lack of knowledge" for it is clearly expressed up there. Therefore, it is because you have no valid rebuttal, you are now trying to feign "lack of knowledge".
You made the assumption, I read the previous posts besides the op's.
I see, you thought my first post here was directed at you, no wonder you seemed frustrated.

Let's see, I assume this reply is what you meant by this "Worck.ch sneakily and invalidly introduced evolution, and I kicked it out"
Dtruthspeaker:

And this means this reply
"I have presented Nature's Law of Existence and creation AND NO ONE COUNTERS."
Dtruthspeaker:

And I always presented the first evidence you yourself have examined and found no fault.

Which is, "is there any thing which made itself from "emptiness" to some thing? Or is capable of making itself, by itself?

Eg. Did a mannequin make itself?

Or can a table make itself?

Oya, rebut, if you can! No invalid or Bad Evidence, No change of post, No Bad Arguments (what you people call Fallacy)

If I'm not mistaken.

before you confirm the above, let me address this "And any thing which does not validly answer the question "how this world began" is not relevant."

The observable scientific evidence shows the universe expanded form a single point, and this is dubbed the BigBang (I am willing, to individually lay out the observations and evidence if requested).
If the nature of your question is "what sparked the universe into existence" the straight answer is IDK, and there exists no scientific explanation with proof at the moment, so scientists in the field will say they don't know, it's all in the realm of philosophy and hypothesis right now.

2 Likes

Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
IMAliyu:

You made the assumption, I read the previous posts besides the op's.
I see, you thought my first post here was directed at you, no wonder you seemed frustrated.

I knew it was not directed at me but as long as at it was not True, i came to tear it to shreds!

IMAliyu:

The observable[b] scientific [b]evidence shows the universe expanded form a single point,
and this is dubbed the BigBang (I am willing, to individually lay out the observations and evidence if requested)...

First, you are supposed to lay down the evidence you claim to have for us to see. BUT THAT IS NOT THE QUESTION!

IMAliyu:

If the nature of your question is "what sparked the universe into existence" the straight answer is IDK, and there exists no scientific explanation with proof at the moment, so scientists in the field will say they don't know, it's all in the realm of philosophy and hypothesis right now.

That is the question, which is "how this world began".

Thus, if your answer is "I Don't Know" (iDK) then you really can not participate in this issue.

We want people who know to speak on it.

Therefore, this answer cancels your earlier answer on Uncle Bang Bang, for you don't know.
Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by budaatum: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes. Obviously. Least if you do God, whom, as far as is claimed, came out of emptiness, unless you want to claim a superior made God.

1 Like

Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by budaatum: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Ah, the “Darwinian lie”. Meanwhile, they drop dead from malaria.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/malaria-mosquitoes-evolving

I so love the world we live in where ignorance is rewarded with death.

The Nigerian breeds mosquitoes in gutter farms and feeds them human blood and in the process, die from the resulting malaria the mosquito gladly gives them, but instead of learning to eradicate farms, let us please pray.

Now, if only the book were read and understood instead of merely believed.

Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by budaatum: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
By the way,Darwin's discovery could be observed everywhere around you in nature,even in your own body discovery could be observed everywhere around you in nature,even in your own body

Sorry, but working eyes are required for that, hence the optician called Jesus the eye opener. Unfortunately, looking, some see not, for they are blind.
Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by budaatum: 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
orisa37:
Scientists don't like IMAGINATIONS, DREAMS AND GUESSES.

Yes they do. Lots of science has resulted from "IMAGINATIONS, DREAMS AND GUESSES", just that when you wake up you got to test what you imagined, dreamt or guessed.

I used to dream I had Naira when I was poor and 13. I'd hide the money in my dream and go look for it when I woke up, but just as I'd wake up hungry from dreaming I'd eaten a huge delicious meal, so was I nairaless and poor despite all my imagining and dreaming and guessing.

I solved my nairalessness with use my senses science, and figured out how to convert dream Naira to real wide awake naira and have never been nairaless ever since.
Re: Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
budaatum:

Yes. Obviously. Least if you do God, whom, as far as is claimed, came out of emptiness, unless you want to claim a superior made God.

INVALID RESPONSE!

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THIS WORLD AND THE THINGS IN IT, WHICH WE HAVE SEEN AND KNOWN.

AND NO SPACE TRAVEL TO GOD'S WORLD WHICH NO MAN HAS SEEN AND CAN KNOW!

SO, INVALID!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phil, 2:6 / A Question For Those Of All Faiths / Rccg 4 Biliion Naira Jet, Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.