Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win (19734 Views)

Curvy Ivory Coast Lady Dancing And Celebrating Their AFCON Win Over Nigeria / Meet Joash Onyango, The 27-Year-Old Kenyan Footballer Training For AFCON / Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win by loomer: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
I hope say them dey tax all these money being paid to them
Re: Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win by goodnewsbabe: 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win by Wizywiz(m): 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
freemanbubble:
That na like 34 million o

O boy money dey ball o

Na wa o

Na im i still dey crack my brain for Fortran and Pascal here as if say the thing go give me millions in the future!

Yesterday na so i begin run one program all through out the day still i nor fit run am

I don tire self

The worse part of it them go still dey add many many maths join these useless course.
Anyway las last i go dey alright because nor be only school them take dey make am!
sorry bro na so we see am... Na so d thing vex me during my time. At the end I no dey even use am..las las nija na scam...las las we go dey fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win by quickly: 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
Magnifico2000:
Somebody will now tell me not to berate and chastise them when they play below par. This money is ludicrous for them not to perform. Remember it is the taxpayers money used in funding the super eagles. Mediocrity is not allowed. The super eagles should get it right, they shouldn't just win but win convincingly. Thanks.

what about govt that collect 100% of all taxpayers money what r they doing with it?
Re: Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win by West2019(m): 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
freemanbubble:

O boy money dey ball o

Na wa o

Na im i still dey crack my brain for Fortran and Pascal here as if say the thing go give me millions in the future!

Yesterday na so i begin run one program all through out the day still i nor fit run am

I don tire self

The worse part of it them go still dey add many many maths join these useless course.
Anyway las last i go dey alright because nor be only school them take dey make am!
bro no be by school again oooooo
Re: Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win by TemmyT002(m): 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
Haaaaa
The love of football...
Re: Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win by Promise47(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
okeniti:
May our children become international footballers.
Amen oooooooooo Amen oooooo my son + my daughter oooo
Re: Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win by blackslayer: 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
gtboy1:

O boy money dey ball o

Na wa o

I don tire self

Anyway las last i go dey alright because nor be only school them take dey make am

Fortran and pascal in 2019?

Are you serious? Those are obsolete programming languages. However learning programming is all about learning how to think and solve problems. At the end of the day , picking up a new programming language would just be a matter of syntax. That been said, Pascal and Fortran are so obsolete it is virtually not used any more! C or C++ would have been ideal languages to learn!

You can learn programming on your own with the numerous free online classes! If you have the discipline and the drive!!
Re: Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win by Badonasty(m): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
unclexofficial:
The Super Eagles players are expected to get $95,000 each, if they win the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations, AFCON ongoing in Egypt. The players who have already been guaranteed $10,000 for their 1-0 win over Burundi on Saturday, are expected to receive $20,000 if they win their remaining Group B matches against Guinea and Madagascar. The players will receive $12,500 should they record another win in the round of 16. Sports Extra also reported that they will get $15,000 and $17,500 respectively for victories in the quarter-final and the semi-final, while a win in the final will see the three-time AFCON winners earn a $20,000 match bonus each.

A member of the Nigeria Football Federation’s Reforms Committee, Osasu Obayiuwana, who confirmed that the Super Eagles players will get $95,000 each if they win the 2019 AFCON, said “Group stage wins: $10k; Round of 16: $12.5k; QF: $15k; SF: $17.5k. And if they win the final: $20k. So, each player would earn $95,000 for winning AFCON2019.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/24/super-eagles-to-get-95000-each-for-afcon-win/

Una come talk say make falcons no vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win by Canadanow: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
olurich01:
you are a fool. The BSC you got can't give you $20k. You want to the waste another $20k on masters. No go join your mate fir seme border. Olodo
Na your baba be fool. Aye e maa baje ni. Oponu owo Ara e.
Re: Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win by Fantazy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
See money!!!
Re: Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
Canadanow:

Na your baba be fool. Aye e maa baje ni. Oponu owo Ara e.
orie o pe lorun e.
Re: Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win by Canadanow: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
olurich01:
orie o pe lorun e.
Ko nii da fun gbogbo ebi e. Dunno when it's a crime to comment. Shey na that agric wey u read dey disturb your head. If your life no have meaning, does that mean you should comment on other people's shiits? Aja lo Maa je enu e. Omo ale jatijati.
Re: Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win by evy800(f): 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
Pls how much is that in naira?
Re: Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win by Bayoibee: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
Dem know say dem no fit win so all this one na fmt to dey bobo this otu players lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
I am happy that the players would be rewarded handsomely should they win the AFCON championship but I think the gesture is simply misplaced. I am not saying that the players should not be paid for their time and efforts during the championship but the bulk of that money should be spent making sure that the country has world-class training facilities and equipment for the development of future athletes and players. I mean what good does it do that they spend all that money on the players - win or lose - the country still does not have the resources to dedicate to the future development of the sports. This "shotgun" approach that Nigeria takes in everything it does including sports is one of the reasons that success in these sports is NEVER sustained and ongoing. To change that, the people in charge have to view the development of sports in Nigeria as a long term project and plan to spend the resources available to it accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
Canadanow:

Ko nii da fun gbogbo ebi e. Dunno when it's a crime to comment. Shey na that agric wey u read dey disturb your head. If your life no have meaning, does that mean you should comment on other people's shiits? Aja lo Maa je enu e. Omo ale jatijati.
inkan ti moun so fun e nikogbo .Malo Nan $20k Lori masters. Lo wa bizness ko invest e. Elenu gboro.abiiko
Re: Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win by Teejay13(m): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
A Well deserved package for our boys.
Re: Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win by Sima04: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
freemanbubble:

O boy money dey ball o

Na wa o

I don tire self

bro I dey tell u
na so me and Newton Raphson, echelon, Euler, Euler-cauchy ,and Runge- kutta dey here dey die since, theorems wey dem bring before dem born my fore father's dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win by Canadanow: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
olurich01:
inkan ti moun so fun e nikogbo .Malo Nan $20k Lori masters. Lo wa bizness ko invest e. Elenu gboro.abiiko
Who tell you sey I no get business oponu. Make I market for you abi. I no fit market because I Sabi sey u no fit pay my money. You dey dis country dey expect make the country better. Na dere you go dey. How many people wey don invest don get profit, me wey invest sef never see better profit coz of bad economy. Make I con put money again for business. Elenu rirun bii igba wara. No be everybody wey u meet online be ur mate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Dennis Pulls Out Of Nigeria's AFCON Squad After Pressure From Watford / Alex Iwobi And Kelechi Iheanacho Named Players Of The Year For Their Clubs / Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.