Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Men Storm Makurdi With 20 Coffins, Fear Grips Benue Residents - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Storm Makurdi With 20 Coffins, Fear Grips Benue Residents (41898 Views)

Hausa Victims After Clash With Benue Residents In Makurdi (Photos) / Hausa And Benue Residents Clash In Makurdi, 11 Killed / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Lagos; Charms, Cars, SIM Cards, Coffins Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Storm Makurdi With 20 Coffins, Fear Grips Benue Residents by Ahmeduana(m): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
ajebuter:
Funniest thing is, hausa/muslims don't bury the dead with coffin...

So, the big question is: who are the coffins for?

USED TO SMUGGLE GUNS.
Re: Men Storm Makurdi With 20 Coffins, Fear Grips Benue Residents by saucelake231(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
BlackfireX:
I need visa to hell fire.
very easy too get with little change.....
just DM me..
and the only document needed Is your (will)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Storm Makurdi With 20 Coffins, Fear Grips Benue Residents by Halopy: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
BlackfireX:
fortunately, you don't need visa to enter hell. Its the simplest place to enter. And good enough you are already on the way to hell. Safe journey.
Re: Men Storm Makurdi With 20 Coffins, Fear Grips Benue Residents by Dredgemaster(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
BlackfireX:
. Lol, where do you think you are?
Re: Men Storm Makurdi With 20 Coffins, Fear Grips Benue Residents by Badonasty(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
owukpa:
The residents around Benue State University Guest House New GRA Makurdi were in the early hours of Sunday June 23rd, 2019 in a state of serious panic as men suspected to be Hausas stormed the area with trucks loaded with coffins and began offloading.

A source revealed [url]WWW.IDOMAVOICE.COM[/url] that “about 20 coffins offloaded opposite BSU guest house New GRA by Hausa guys early hours of today (Sunday) after the community demanded for reasons; none was given.

The source went further to to disclose that “the Police ordered them to load them back without verifying the content of the coffins,” he added.

Below are pictures from the scene:

Source>>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2019/06/fear-grip-residents-as-unknown-men-offload-truck-loaded-with-coffin-in-makurdi-photos.html

Hausa no dey use coffin...this should be investigated
Re: Men Storm Makurdi With 20 Coffins, Fear Grips Benue Residents by enokelafrancis(m): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
Benue and yeye news are like 5/6. I weep for benue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] / Sidechic Gets Bathed With Acid In Abuja By Man's Wife / Could It Be My Account Was Used For Scam???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.