Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police (44803 Views)

A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist / Secret Cult Members Nabbed By OPC Members During Meeting In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by kvngjesse(m): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
Leemaooo grin
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Elelfa: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
Useless signs and symptoms!!

You never jam secret cultist.
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Chukalemon(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
Is it anybody that is isolated is a cultist.what about those people that don't have a job or anything doing are they not isolated too
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by livebyday(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
undecided
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Kenneth10110(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
Love for music is not really a sign one is involved infact i listen to Mr Benson Mopol Mopol shey i belong ?
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by LifeofEl(m): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
Listening to music ke... Are they alright
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by 1shortblackboy: 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
this one just dey talk rubbish
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by SachaBastien(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
I am actually guilty of all 7 items except for item 6. In Naira Marley way "Am I a cult boy".
Seriously, the Nigeria Police should not turn misguided parents against their children, some of whom who already have overwhelming challenges other than cultism.
Listening to Apocalyptica, Rasmus and Him repeatedly all day long doesn't make you a devil worshipper.
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
so loving music and making friends is a sign of cultism.?..
skulnascam:

The Police in Anambra state have warned parents to look out for seven signs which they described as tell-tale signs that their wards were getting involved in cultism.

The Spokesperson of the Anambra State Police Command, SP Haruna Mohammed, in a press release made available to DAILY POST, identified seven early signs that show a young person was taking to cultism.

They include:
1-late night

2- love for music
3-love for specific colours

4- difficulty in exposing the body
5-isolation

6-anger and smoking

7- making new friends.

Mohammed said, “Early detection of a child’s engagement in cultism can help stop the full involvement of that child in the evil act and also save the life of the child from impending dangers that lies ahead.

“Bad friends contribute a lot to joining cultism. Try to know the friends your child goes out with most times, find out their details and find out where they hang out. Doing this will help you to be sure your child is not in the company of friends that are cultist because sooner or later the child may join them in their evil acts.

“If your son or daughter is the jovial type that loves keeping company but suddenly starts keeping to him or herself watch out. This is very common among some cultists as they love to be alone.

“You can do a check on the type of music your child has gotten newly and loves listening to over and over again. Some of these songs are fraternity songs containing their chants and anthems.”

Haruna added that, “Some parents are not aware that their children smoke under their roofs even in their private rooms. Check your children’s rooms when they are not around and do it into detail, checking every corner in the room. You can also check the fingers or lips of the child to see any strange darkening. If your child gets angry at the slightest provocation that is not usual with the child, it can be a sign.

“Take note of your child if he or she has suddenly fallen in love with a particular color. For example, the child can wear a color for a week or can’t do without the color in any form of dressing. This can be a danger signal you need to look into.

“Cultists don’t like to expose their body especially the back because they have some wounds they don’t like to expose to people around them. Watch if your child suddenly finds it hard to UnCloth in your presence or goes to the bathroom with clothes on and come out of the bathroom.”

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/parents-these-are-7-signs-to-watch-out.html?m=1
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
So true
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Daboomb: 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Cultists advising cultists. many of the young cultists today are children of police officers

They include:
1-late night.........Late Night wondering is not advisable but that does not mean people whi move at Night are cultists (Night Travellers! grin )

2- love for music .................If there is anything l cannot do without, it is MUSIC, the "Food of Love". So that makes me a cultist?
3-love for specific colours .............I love the Black in Cars and the White in Clothings and have bought at least five cars in the past, that are black and l wear only White Underwear and love White Babanriga, Shirts, Tops, e.t.c. So l must be a Cultist, right?

4- difficulty in exposing the body ........Why should l want to expose my body, when l have cloths?
5-isolation ................Some of us find solace in meditation and cherish our privacy!

6-anger and smoking ...................Getting angry is 'standard" in Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibom, are you saying thay are all cultist there?

7- making new friends. ........... some people are just gifted with making new friends because they are nice, does that make them Cultist?

This is the most IGNORANT and SENSELESS idea l have ever come across, to identify a Cultist!

It is so vague and so general that ANYONE, including myself, could have fit into that description!
Why are Nigerian Police Officers so daft like this, ehn?

1 Like

Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by jomoh: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
Areaboy2:
Making new friends? Love for music? Anger?
Gerrara hia mehn angry

Actually the making new friends is the only constant thing on that list. Just that it should be modified to “making strange/odd new friend”.

I lived with them and I still have them as friends and family. You just see them relating with different caliber of strange people that on a normal day they won’t associate with.
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by DaddyMorenike: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
I confidently say this man is a fool. I know peeps who don't have nothing on that list n them rugged die.
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Dredgemaster(m): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
Thamk you officer, if lever catch my son play music again or bring home a new friend I'm calling the cops!
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Dredgemaster(m): 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
Thamk you officer, if I ever catch my son play music again or bring home a new friend I'm calling the cops!
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by doctokwus: 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
loomer:
Signs to watch out for if DPO is taking bribe
(1)Changes his car or cars
(2)Stays late in the office
(3)Frequents joints or hotels everyother night.
(4)Has a not too beautiful middle aged lady he likes visiting
(5)Has a secured locker in his office he alone has the key to.
(6)Gets easily irritated with poor looking "clients",but is all smiles when a culprit relations come to the station on Jeep and looking rich.
Add yours

1 Like

Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by TemmyT002(m): 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Love for music? What kind of music?
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by majamajic(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
Wealthierboy:
I totally disagree with that number 2

Fellow Nigerian youth police is now planning to put more money in there pocket

someone will now call me cultist just because I'm listening to my favorite music? I am sure the police too listen to music because everybody like music. I no say police na cultist o... Lol

use your brain , so u can understand this one ,

no 2 is proverb,

u are not a parent so u can't understand what they mean by liking music

1 Like

Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by TheIkoro(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
skulnascam:

The Police in Anambra state have warned parents to look out for seven signs which they described as tell-tale signs that their wards were getting involved in cultism.

The Spokesperson of the Anambra State Police Command, SP Haruna Mohammed, in a press release made available to DAILY POST, identified seven early signs that show a young person was taking to cultism.

They include:
1-late night

2- love for music

5-isolation

6-anger and smoking

7- making new friends.

Mohammed said, “Early detection of a child’s engagement in cultism can help stop the full involvement of that child in the evil act and also save the life of the child from impending dangers that lies ahead.

“Bad friends contribute a lot to joining cultism. Try to know the friends your child goes out with most times, find out their details and find out where they hang out. Doing this will help you to be sure your child is not in the company of friends that are cultist because sooner or later the child may join them in their evil acts.

“If your son or daughter is the jovial type that loves keeping company but suddenly starts keeping to him or herself watch out. This is very common among some cultists as they love to be alone.

“You can do a check on the type of music your child has gotten newly and loves listening to over and over again. Some of these songs are fraternity songs containing their chants and anthems.”

Haruna added that, “Some parents are not aware that their children smoke under their roofs even in their private rooms. Check your children’s rooms when they are not around and do it into detail, checking every corner in the room. You can also check the fingers or lips of the child to see any strange darkening. If your child gets angry at the slightest provocation that is not usual with the child, it can be a sign.

“Take note of your child if he or she has suddenly fallen in love with a particular color. For example, the child can wear a color for a week or can’t do without the color in any form of dressing. This can be a danger signal you need to look into.

“Cultists don’t like to expose their body especially the back because they have some wounds they don’t like to expose to people around them. Watch if your child suddenly finds it hard to UnCloth in your presence or goes to the bathroom with clothes on and come out of the bathroom.”

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/parents-these-are-7-signs-to-watch-out.html?m=1

Nation Of Hypocrites!! I guess your CULTures all rose out of non-governmental organisations. Or do you all now prefer to call them "charitable organisations?" And you wey you be police-man, of course it is with the certificates that you are carrying around that you became both qualified and capable of being a police-man - isn't it? Omugo!!
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Badonasty(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
skulnascam:

They include:
1-late night

2- love for music

5-isolation

6-anger and smoking

7- making new friends.

all of us be cultists be that
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Hobbybear(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
That baffled me too bro!
Wealthierboy:

someone will now call me cultist just because I'm listening to my favorite music? I am sure the police too listen to music because everybody like music. I nu say police na cultist o... Lol
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by freeman67: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Wealthierboy:

someone will now call me cultist just because I'm listening to my favorite music? I am sure the police too listen to music because everybody like music. I nu say police na cultist o... Lol

It's like you did not read the whole piece because he took his time to explain what he meant in subsequent paragraph quoted below.

1 Like

Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Orjivictory15: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
dynicks:
Love for music!?...Nnaeh! U sure say that guy get sense?

Better take ur time before I mistake u for the person that stole my 2nd bday cake.!
no mind d moraf***ker
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by nephemmy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
#Zerobrainfunction#policeforceisadisgrace#aseolopa
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by iSlayer: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
That no 1, 2 and 3 are so dumb I got annoyed reading.. Only 4 and 6 are worth the consideration.
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Truefaith: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
love for music ke? I love listenin to cowboy country songs over and over again. In short i am a don williams and sketter davies fan. Does dat make me a cultist? Only 3,4 and 6 dey on point. The others no follow road.
Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by bizzibodi(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
Neddstark:
1. Lifestyle changes
2. Avoiding church service or jummat
3. Unwillingness to go for spiritual programmes
4. Answering calls in private
5. Suddenly comes home for no reason while school in session
6. Estrangement from childhood friends
7. Night movements
8. More of smoking and drinking
9. Wardrobe tilted towards a particular color: black, blue, yellow, green or red.
10. He would be less at home
11. Aggression during arguments towards his parents, aunts, siblings, etc.
U get sense pass that policeman. grin

2 Likes

Re: Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
Neddstark:
1. Lifestyle changes
2. Avoiding church service or jummat
3. Unwillingness to go for spiritual programmes
4. Answering calls in private
5. Suddenly comes home for no reason while school in session
6. Estrangement from childhood friends
7. Night movements
8. More of smoking and drinking
9. Wardrobe tilted towards a particular color: black, blue, yellow, green or red.
10. He would be less at home
11. Aggression during arguments towards his parents, aunts, siblings, etc.
ur number 2 is not true. There are a number of hardened cultists these days who are very active in their church. When i was in school there was this cultist who was killed in a reprisal attack and he was a youth leader in his church on campus. Una never see anything cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p / Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Attack Sterling Bank In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.