Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Note To My Baby Daddy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Note To My Baby Daddy (419 Views)

12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Note To My Baby Daddy by Omalee(f): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2019
I love the baby we had together but I don't love you.

I was 20 years when you tricked me to your apartment and forced sex on me.
I was ovulating .I tried everything to stop you but you over powered me.I told you afterwards that you may have ruined my future because that day was the peak of my ovulation, you gave me money to buy morning after pills.

I was in my 2nd year in the university. I knew little about men and sex.

Two weeks later my period went by and I saw nothing, I told you and you asked if I didn't take the pills?I was upset with you, earlier I told you that i was not going to take any drugs.

I was home when the early symptoms started .I threw up occasionally .I lost my appetite and I became restless.

It didn't take long before my mom found out, I already made plans to run away to my maternal aunt's house but my mum stopped me.it wasn't so easy at home,carrying pregnancy out of wedlock and facing my dad and extended family members.

I had my baby,my lovely son looked every inch like you, my mum took care of me.you were nowhere close,I heard you married someone and both of you moved overseas.

I nursed my baby .it wasn't rosy,I did part time Job and schooled at the same time.my mom was very supportive.

My son is 20 and ready to graduate,you popped up from nowhere to claim paternity.
Very funny but you were never a father to him.

I learnt you had 4 girls ,then you remembered my son and I .the same us you never bothered about.

I won't let you take him,my son Jason is all I have, you definitely don't deserve to be in his life. My young Engineer,handsome and super intelligent Son is a special gift from God.

I'm 42 years today and my mind went racing.
How much pain you caused me.

NB...

She took in at 20 in October 1997 and gave birth at 21 on 11th July 1998.
Her son's 21st birthday is next month and he's graduating. She celebrated her 42nd birthday on Saturday.

Please Visit my blog for more stories www.omaleeblog.com
Re: Note To My Baby Daddy by Offpoint1: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2019
Dear baby mama, I made a mistake when I was under the influence of konji and after I realized my mistakes, I profound a solution that won't ruin your life or mine. But you made your choice and decisions, why should I be blame for that?
Dear baby mama, as we grow older we get wiser and regret most of past actions. It doesn't matter how long it takes us to realize them, me showing up means I've realized my mistakes. I'm a changed man now, the old me is dead and gone.

I might not have played the fatherly roles I was supposed to play, I might not have been part of his life, I might have been an azzhole and a deadbeat... but my blood still runs through his veins.
At 20 he's man enough to make his own decisions, let him decide if he wants to be part of me or not.
My sin-see-her apologies to him for not being part of his life, I'm here to make amendments.

1 Like

Re: Note To My Baby Daddy by CosmicPhoenix: 11:13am On Jun 24, 2019
if you had the baby at the age of 19/20,how are you 42 when your son is 20 undecided

Omalee:

I love the baby we had together but I don't love you.

I was 19 when you tricked me to your apartment and forced sex on me.
I was ovulating .I tried everything to stop you but you over powered me.I told you afterwards that you may have ruined my future because that day was the peak of my ovulation, you gave me money to buy morning after pills.

I was in my 2nd year in the university. I knew little about men and sex.

Two weeks later my period went by and I saw nothing, I told you and you asked if I didn't take the pills?I was upset with you, earlier I told you that i was not going to take any drugs.

I was home when the early symptoms started .I threw up occasionally .I lost my appetite and I became restless.

It didn't take long before my mom found out, I already made plans to run away to my maternal aunt's house but my mum stopped me.it wasn't so easy at home,carrying pregnancy out of wedlock and facing my dad and extended family members.

I had my baby,my lovely son looked every inch like you, my mum took care of me.you were nowhere close,I heard you married someone and both of you moved overseas.

I nursed my baby .it wasn't rosy,I did part time Job and schooled at the same time.my mom was very supportive.

My son is 20 and ready to graduate,you popped up from nowhere to claim paternity.
Very funny but you were never a father to him.

I learnt you had 4 girls ,then you remembered my son and I .the same us you never bothered about.

I won't let you take him,my son Jason is all I have, you definitely don't deserve to be in his life. My young Engineer,handsome and super intelligent Son is a special gift from God.

I'm 42 years today and my mind went racing.
How much pain you caused me.

Please Visit my blog for more stories www.omaleeblog.com
Re: Note To My Baby Daddy by 2019fools: 11:26am On Jun 24, 2019
Hmmmmmmm, wickedness in high places.
Re: Note To My Baby Daddy by Omalee(f): 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
if you had the baby at the age of 19/20,how are you 42 when your son is 20 undecided

It was an error. I just confirmed, she said she was 19 when they met but she took in at 20 in October 1997 and gave birth in July 1998,her son's 21st birthday is next monthl.he's graduating too.

Thanks for the calculator.

(1) (Reply)

t / This Is So True And Beyonce Gave her Heart For.... Did She??! / Lady Burst Into Tears As She Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.