Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her (50629 Views)

Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her / American Man Murders Fabiola Thomas, Nigerian Woman He Met On Dating Site / How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by jimcaddy(m): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
On top how much? Ehn. Why are Africans so dumb? Your money rituals cannot make you richer than Dangote... Low lifers... See they should burn them to ashes. Shikena
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by ifyalways(f): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
The fate of prophesy, miracles,prayers and pastor chasers cry

I worship my God in my heart and house. No business with any religious house or figure head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by ceeceeuwa: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
Why are dey still looking fresh?
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by sheller(m): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
this same people again!!!!!!!!!!

Should we leave this country for una?
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by Nakedwire635(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
Even animals don't deserve the type of wickedness Nigerians exhibit to each other
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by SURElee(f): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
See how women and some people Waka upandan for wetin no loss? Na solution she go find for the wrong place wey dem use her do money ritual for another man so o! If only all these Waka about people will learn. Chai! That is somebody's daughter, sister, wife, mother. niece and friend gone just like that.

Why can't people pray to God for themselves and by themselves sef? So disheartening.
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by Henrichemeka(m): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
This is preposterous
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by Plusk4u: 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
Sucking news, this guys should be sentence to death by hanging .
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by Opinedecandid(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
boss1310:
why waste tax payer's money going through the legal system and feeding him in a prison when you can simply exhume the woman's body and bury him alive in that same grave

You are in year 2019, young man.
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by blaqroy: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
That tribe and evil are like 5/6 no wonder they are called skull miners....tufiakwa
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by wizedon(m): 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
Women, Always looking for what is not lost. must gullible set of Humans
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by drezzyx(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
Can I hire an executioner for this bastardized scoundrels who will kill them same way..
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by Lanre0: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
Oritsajafor, the gun runner & Oyedepo, the politician should preach to them.
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
Freehuman:

Do you have problem with people not adhering to your religion or is it phobia you have for independent and non conventional thinkers?
What has atheism got to do with a supposedly prophet of God killing a woman without justification.
Oh! I get, because he killed the woman and buried her corpse it means money rituals exist and is very potent right?

Reason this way - In South Africa where HIV is prevalent, there exist an acclaimed HIV cleansing ritual carried out by Witch Doctors. After some activities including sacrifices are completed, the HIV male patient as to sleep with a virgin which means he will get cured and the Virgin will get the HIV he had. Out of every single arrest made the virgin raped had HIV but there was no instance where a male patient who committed rape was cured of the Virus. Now, despite the publications after various arrests, a rural South African man still believes that he can get cured of HIV by sleeping with the virgin. He probably asks himself the question " if the ritual was fake, why are people raping virgins and why do the virgins raped have HIV?" instead of the most important question "if the ritual was real, why is the Male HIV patient not cured? "

It is the same question I will ask you today. In a country where everyone arrested for money ritual seems to be poor, living in a remote village, inside a hut
or one bedroom apartment and there has been never one valid arrest made among residents of Lekki phase one or Banana Island why do citizens ask the question " if money rituals is fake why do people kill and severe body parts of others at a shrine?" and not the questions- " why are those caught in the act of ritual killings not among the top richest people in their country, state, local government, or village? " , "why are they usually wretched ?" , "How does undocumented spiritual money suddenly gets its way into the banking system without the Central Bank and commercial Banks noticing a one billion Naira that was not gotten from anywhere and doesn't raise an alarm (remember according to the Money laundering Act, a person cannot deposit more than just 5 million naira by cash)."
"Why do people believe that when a supposed ritualist gives you money for a business, the business would fold up, yet this supposed ritualist deposits same money with a commercial bank and the bank doesn't fold up but rather yields interest from the money. "

The answer I guess is Our Belief system passed down by local media and folklore . It's my opinion though, I do not rebuke yours. Everyone is entitled to his thinking, a man cannot learn or be taught what he already knows. I know nothing just like no one knows everything.
You are %100000 correct, And don't say you know nothing, You made Alot of sense for someone who knows nothing..

1 Like

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by boss1310(m): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Opinedecandid:

You are in year 2019, young man.
old man I thought it was 1850
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by zoedew: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
Petacephas:
If I happen to b the judge in this case hmmmmm, death by gradual frying.

When all is said and done and they are convicted of their misguided victim’s murder the State Governors still lack the balls to sign the death warrants for their execution. For example, Fake “Rev.” King is still living at taxpayers expense at Kirikiri Prisons simply because successive Lagos State Governors though fully grown men lacked the balls to sign the warrant for his execution!
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by zoedew: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
Joromi12:
Rituals is not real. see how haggard they still look, fools

Not quite! Visit the victim’s Facebook profile and you should soon learn a lot about the victim and her killer(s) and why you should be far away from white garment “churches” who Liam to be churches but are really ritualist
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by TruthinAction: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nukilia:
Which kind wickedness is this oooooo
Chai

The guys should be skinned alive and their remains plastinated for the whole world to learn from cry

Don't be surprised to hear he is sentenced to three years imprisonment. They have done it before to a ritualist caught only for him to kill a Pastor few years after his release. This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by tundey4all(m): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
Wicked Souls
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by Okoroawusa: 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ijaya123:
The bible is absolutely correct.

The heart of man is desperately wicked. Let he who kill by the sword also die by the sword.

Human life has zero value now in this country. What a world of wickedness we are in.
Which Bible?

The perpetrators n the victims of this particular evil were all Christians. So we don't want to hear what the Bible has to say

Who Bible help?

1 Like

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by Buffalo2(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
Pple still need training on this social media stuff
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
embarassed I always told all this sheep ( christain) from my state ( kwara) they should stop nonsense. Christainity is not the right way. Christainity is a scam, christainity is for evil people. Bose can you see the way how you die now like sheep you are? Sheep die like sheep because they are animals.

Another sheep will still fall victim soon.
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by enemyofprogress: 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
Some women sha. They are so gullible when it comes to religion and the so called men of God. Prophet my foot
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by ednut1(m): 6:17am On Jun 25, 2019
zoedew:

Not quite! Visit the victim’s Facebook profile and you should soon learn a lot about the victim and her killer(s) and why you should be far away from white garment “churches” who Liam to be churches but are really ritualist
link
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by zoedew: 7:07am On Jun 25, 2019
ednut1:
link

Just input victim name into your Facebook search box and you should be good to go. You will locate the murderer among the Friends of the victims. On Facebook their lives are open for www to see. You can locate almost anyone on Facebook by name.
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by zoedew: 7:10am On Jun 25, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
embarassed I always told all this sheep ( christain) from my state ( kwara) they should stop nonsense. Christainity is not the right way. Christainity is a scam, christainity is for evil people. Bose can you see the way how you die now like sheep you are? Sheep die like sheep because they are animals.

Another sheep will still fall victim soon.
You may wish to reappraise your position. All the characters in the unfortunate incident are not representative of Christianity. A look at the Bible will show they all had the wrong foot forward!
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by EvangelistMFM(m): 7:11am On Jun 25, 2019
Nna Ehn...I don't even know what to even say...God command us to be patient in tribulation,now that u have killed someone,have you gotten the riches that you cannot be patient for?
Ladies who run from one pastor to another for solution,have you forgotten that you were created by God in His own image? If you seek God on your own,if you draw close to Him,He will draw close to you also (James 4:cool.I don't just understand,the 'pastor' that you are going to meet,is he better than you,is it not the same head you both have? That is why I like my church,it is your do it yourself ministry,no pastor help you to pray,you pray yourself to breakthroughs.
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 25, 2019
If you type ijebu on google the first thing that pops up is money ritual
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by ednut1(m): 7:43am On Jun 25, 2019
zoedew:

Just input victim name into your Facebook search box and you should be good to go. You will locate the murderer among the Friends of the victims. On Facebook their lives are open for www to see. You can locate almost anyone on Facebook by name.
cant locate the exact one
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by zoedew: 7:46am On Jun 25, 2019
ednut1:
cant locate the exact one
The first one in white garment.
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by ednut1(m): 7:49am On Jun 25, 2019
zoedew:

The first one in white garment.
screenshot . Ah no see am o
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by zoedew: 7:56am On Jun 25, 2019
ednut1:
screenshot . Ah no see am o

You are on your own bro! That’s how I saw it myself. #nospoonfeeding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) / Notorious Cult Leader Shot Dead By Security Men In Bori,Rivers State(photos) / Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.