Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her (50628 Views)

Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her / American Man Murders Fabiola Thomas, Nigerian Woman He Met On Dating Site / How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by ednut1(m): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2019
zoedew:

You are on your own bro! That’s how I saw it myself. #nospoonfeeding
lol ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by Ijaya123: 9:03am On Jun 25, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Which Bible?

The perpetrators n the victims of this particular evil were all Christians. So we don't want to hear what the Bible has to say

Who Bible help?

All man to his own opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by Gerrard59(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2019
Freehuman:

Do you have problem with people not adhering to your religion or is it phobia you have for independent and non conventional thinkers?
What has atheism got to do with a supposedly prophet of God killing a woman without justification.
Oh! I get, because he killed the woman and buried her corpse it means money rituals exist and is very potent right?

Reason this way - In South Africa where HIV is prevalent, there exist an acclaimed HIV cleansing ritual carried out by Witch Doctors. After some activities including sacrifices are completed, the HIV male patient as to sleep with a virgin which means he will get cured and the Virgin will get the HIV he had. Out of every single arrest made the virgin raped had HIV but there was no instance where a male patient who committed rape was cured of the Virus. Now, despite the publications after various arrests, a rural South African man still believes that he can get cured of HIV by sleeping with the virgin. He probably asks himself the question " if the ritual was fake, why are people raping virgins and why do the virgins raped have HIV?" instead of the most important question "if the ritual was real, why is the Male HIV patient not cured? "

It is the same question I will ask you today. In a country where everyone arrested for money ritual seems to be poor, living in a remote village, inside a hut
or one bedroom apartment and there has been never one valid arrest made among residents of Lekki phase one or Banana Island why do citizens ask the question " if money rituals is fake why do people kill and severe body parts of others at a shrine?" and not the questions- " why are those caught in the act of ritual killings not among the top richest people in their country, state, local government, or village? " , "why are they usually wretched ?" , "How does undocumented spiritual money suddenly gets its way into the banking system without the Central Bank and commercial Banks noticing a one billion Naira that was not gotten from anywhere and doesn't raise an alarm (remember according to the Money laundering Act, a person cannot deposit more than just 5 million naira by cash)."
"Why do people believe that when a supposed ritualist gives you money for a business, the business would fold up, yet this supposed ritualist deposits same money with a commercial bank and the bank doesn't fold up but rather yields interest from the money. "

The answer I guess is Our Belief system passed down by local media and folklore . It's my opinion though, I do not rebuke yours. Everyone is entitled to his thinking, a man cannot learn or be taught what he already knows. I know nothing just like no one knows everything.

kiss
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by booksrite(f): 8:26am On Jun 29, 2019
ednut1:
lol ok

embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) / Notorious Cult Leader Shot Dead By Security Men In Bori,Rivers State(photos) / Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.