Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* (5715 Views)

Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong / Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. / When Her Sex Drive Is Twice As High As Your's(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by Pascopele: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
MY WIFE IS KILLING ME WITH SEX PLEASE HELP ME.

My wife & I were raised from a strong Pentecostal background.
We met in the university and decided to get married after school. As Christians we decided never to have sex until after marriage though neither of us were virgins before we met. (long story)

After school we prepared for 2 more years & got married.
I have a *Big Challenge*.
My problem Now is that *MY WIFE HAS A VERY STRONG DRIVE FOR SEX*. At our honeymoon I almost fainted... Just after each round she will just hop back on and try to arouse me for another one.

Sometimes she gets angry when I deny her because I am trying to explain to her that the *Male Organ* does not work that way... And she would not *Talk* to me for days.

In the evening after work as soon as she gets home she wants sex, whiles I am still eating dinner she wants sex on the dining table... After dinner she wants sex while we are about to sleep.. & at midnight she wakes me up for sex, then at dawn she wants sex... Just before I leave for work she wants sex... Sometimes she would call me if she can come to my office for quickie.

Sometimes I am so weak that I can't even erect but she still finds her way around it..... Now sometimes going home from Work is a problem because *MY SEX DRIVE IS NOT AS STRONG AS HERS*.

*She recently asked my permission to have a boyfriend aside the marriage so that the pressure on me can reduce*. Am even scared

PLEASE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME OR HER? AND WHAT SHOULD I DO...? Should I grant her permission?

Please help me.

1 Like

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by donbachi(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
If u no go fit pound for mortar,my brother pound for ground.

4 Likes

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by daviddelly(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
Bros I will advice you to step up , wether u Grant her or not with time she will start sleeping outside,I learnt something in life though is bad who have to know ur partner sex drive before u get married,had it been u sleep with her before marriage you would have discover this,she's ur life now deal with it or risk losing her to young blood,anyway I will love to marry a girl with high sex urge day want me alone , believe me I won't cheat

3 Likes

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by SageMK: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
PLEASE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME OR HER?
Should I grant her permission?

Please do grant her permission.
It's better she cheats on you with consent & supervision.

Just make sure you actively engage yourself in choosing prospective candidates so as not to be on the receiving end of STD. Don't forget to also mentally evaluate them.

Including yourself.

11 Likes

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by Pascopele: 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
SageMK:
Please do give her permission.

Just make sure you actively engage yourself in choosing prospective candidates so as not to be on the receiving end of STD. Don't forget to also mentally evaluate them.

Including yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by 2dice01: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
Its looks scripted angry

When is the Part 2 coming for out?

23 Likes

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
Is not all about putting your dlck in her pot hole brah.

Why not engage in giving her head instead? She’s your wife. Or better still get a Love Machine your dlck size and use it on her as well. You should be the one to always use it on her, with that you two are actively involved in the sex.

Women enjoys head more than sex sef. If you can suck it well, within minutes she’ll cum and let you rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by Mariangeles(f): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
Pascopele:

We met in the university and decided to get married after school. As Christians we decided never to have sex until after marriage though neither of us were virgins before we met. (long story)

My problem Now is that *MY WIFE HAS A VERY STRONG DRIVE FOR SEX*. At our honeymoon I almost fainted... Just after each round she will just hop back on and try to arouse me for another one.

Sometimes she gets angry when I deny her because I am trying to explain to her that the *Male Organ* does not work that way... And she would not *Talk* to me for days.

In the evening after work as soon as she gets home she wants sex, whiles I am still eating dinner she wants sex on the dining table... After dinner she wants sex while we are about to sleep.. & at midnight she wakes me up for sex, then at dawn she wants sex... Just before I leave for work she wants sex... Sometimes she would call me if she can come to my office for quickie.

Sometimes I am so weak that I can't even erect but she still finds her way around it..... Now sometimes going home from Work is a problem because *MY SEX DRIVE IS NOT AS STRONG AS HERS*.

*She recently asked my permission to have a boyfriend aside the marriage so that the pressure on me can reduce*. Am even scared

PLEASE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME OR HER? AND WHAT SHOULD I DO...? Should I grant her permission?

Please help me.
All nairaland males deserve this type of woman as a wife . grin

7 Likes

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
Very simple:
You people are NOT sexually compatible, and no matter how hard you try, if you can't satisfy this women high libido, you will fail your Union miserably. There will come a time when this woman will be so sexually lacking/desperate/miserable, And take matters in her own hands...thus asking to have you substituted for better lovers.

You are doomed bro!

[img]https://media1./images/afe119d0f0f80fbf94558dfc9027a59d/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by seyigiggle: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
you no fit give am belle?
By the way, you may not be hitting her right.
Come oh! if she no do kitchen, toilet, dinning etc now, when?

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by CosmicPhoenix: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
you better up your sex game or she wont even ask for your permission to cheat,that's if she is not already cheating.you should listen to the advice in your signature

Pascopele:

Please help me.

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by CosmicPhoenix: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
are you that kind of woman,let me know grin

Mariangeles:
All nairaland males deserve this type of woman as a wife . grin
Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by Headlesschicken(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
cry Pally do not give up,keep digging,it's yuh duty n responsibility remember,anyday u start fading in day department yuh family would bear d consequences, remember sex x d bed rock of most marriages,so pls don't allow d foundation to fall,u can enhance yuh performance naturally n put her @ss to sleep, just make enquiries...

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by DavidEsq(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
donbachi:
If u no go fit pound for mortar,my brother pound for ground.
I don for laf here o grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by MasonKendall(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
Are you not the guy teaching people on a certain sexuality page how to give head to ashawo?

1 Like

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by davillian(m): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
Its not about her sex drive
You are not satisfying her.
After a good Bleep even if na 1round both of una suppose sleep.

I only smash my gf weekends
Friday night to Sunday eve.
We de do 6-10 rounds
Sometimes even more.

3 Likes

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by akaahs(m): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
stupidity:
Is not all about putting your dlck in her pot hole brah.

Why not engage in giving her head instead? She’s your wife. Or better still get a Love Machine your dlck size and use it on her as well. You should be the one to always use it on her, with that you two are actively involved in the sex.

Women enjoys head more than sex sef. If you can suck it well, within minutes she’ll cum and let you rest.
UK gat a point plus sucking make them weak easily
Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by careytommy37(m): 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
Pascopele:

Please help me.

You this scam, when will you repent?

1 Like

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by deewhydoski(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
daviddelly:
Bros I will advice you to step up , wether u Grant her or not with time she will start sleeping outside,I learnt something in life though is bad who have to know ur partner sex drive before u get married,had it been u sleep with her before marriage you would have discover this,she's ur life now deal with it or risk losing her to young blood,anyway I will love to marry a girl with high sex urge day want me alone , believe me I won't cheat
Las Las.... You will be tire

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
2dice01:
Its looks scripted angry

When is the Part 2 coming for out?
I also thought so...

1 Like

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
While I know such stories exist in some homes, I just don't believe this one.

It looks scripted.

Your wife asking you for permission to have a boyfriend to satisfy her sexuall needs? Say something else

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by Emilokoiyawon: 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
Simple - you are not sexually compatible. You either choose her lover or lovers for her; OR she choose them herself. Its your choice. And its only a matter of time before she will start to cheat on you. I have a cousin in Lagos, who can be servicing her for you discreetly. He will fvck your wife to the point that by the time she gets home, she won't be able to do more than one round with you. If you are interested then contact me.
Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
Cock and bull......?

1 Like

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by partnerbizz5(f): 6:48am On Jun 25, 2019
This is scripted.

Poorly scripted sef

1 Like

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by dnawah(m): 7:30am On Jun 25, 2019
Pascopele:

Please help me.
do you know that in school when u said no sex, she been d nak for ur back.u need to meet up,
Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by ledamaster(m): 8:25am On Jun 25, 2019
Like i always tell men, its not by numbers o rounds of sex but how long you stay without realising. You dnt need to be very strong to satify a woman with high libido, just try and learn hiw not to cum quick, even if she comes and you didnt come, be contented holding your cum. Bleep the heck out of her punna, let her come as much as she can while you dont, No woman cares if you come or not what they want is satifaction. There is a big difference in making babies and having sex. If you want babies, cum as much as you can, but if its satisfying your woman, cumming should be the last thing on your mind.
but if incase you cant cope, there are safe natural roots that can do the magic. quote me and leave your contact so i can send some for you.

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by ledamaster(m): 8:32am On Jun 25, 2019
davillian:
Its not about her sex drive
You are not satisfying her.
After a good Bleep even if na 1round both of una suppose sleep.

I only smash my gf weekends
Friday night to Sunday eve.
We de do 6-10 rounds
Sometimes even more.

only a nympho goes morethan 2-3 rounds of good sex. You are killing yourself releasing morethan 3times. If you are good in bed, bleeping her well wont even be upto 3times and she will tell you to pls let her sleep. No be by how many rounds, a good one round is better than 10 not so satisfying rounds, how? one round and she comes multipule times, but if she is still asking for more simpy means she didnt come in the first place, she will need more probing(rounds) to get to the top.

1 Like

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by Pascopele: 9:11am On Jun 25, 2019
Can you explain that statement?
careytommy37:

You this scam, when will you repent?
Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by Sakka(m): 9:24am On Jun 25, 2019
SageMK:

Including yourself.

SageMK:

Including yourself.

SageMK:

Including yourself.

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by Sakka(m): 9:27am On Jun 25, 2019
Find boost na, or buy her vibrators �

1 Like

Re: My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* by Skmoda360(m): 9:55am On Jun 25, 2019
daviddelly:
Na this kind of woman I want ...I won't have time to cheat at all...

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEX VIDEO: The Night I Fuc.ked My Lagos Neighbors Girlfriend / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying Medical Doctor. / When Your Partner Snores:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.