Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,508 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds (3141 Views)

Upgrading Your Woman, A Threat Or A Fortune? / Man Set On Fire By Parents For Marrying A Woman Against Their Wish - Video / Should The Man Pay It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by desvi: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

i guess you have English comprehension issues.... oh well!

maybe
but what is your problem?
tell us
we will try to help you
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
desvi:

maybe
but what is your problem?
tell us
we will try to help you
smiley

here is my initial post/fact, you and all the hypocrite women on this thread can continue have high blood pressure over it....

MrBrownJay1:
You can package this hoe however you decide, but the fact remains that Kanye married and had 4 kids with a neighborhood slut (that dozens of other yeyebrities sampled and flipped like a pancake)....and this, NOBODY CAN CHANGE. Just because this deluded man decided to become "captain save a hoe" doesn't change the damn facts at hand.
Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by desvi: 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

here is my initial post/fact, you and all the hypocrite women on this thread can continue have high blood pressure over it....

it is good to see a "hoe" upsets you cheesy
the question is why?

4 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by AmazonHippolyta(f): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

why are you hypocrites women quick to try to shift the issue and blame men (on this well know slut)?!

when men fukc around they are WH0RES, and when Kim K does it, you want us to quickly forget about it because some fool married her?!

stop being an HYPOCRITE!
The fool has more success than you and is regarded as a somebody.
No need wasting your energy on women focus on your brothers we ladies would handle ourselves is it so hard to understand.
You are the hypocrite who obviously would not mind sleeping with the women you are trying to shame yet you claim to have a moral compass to judge her.

5 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
desvi:
it is good to see a "hoe" upsets you cheesy
the question is why?

so because i have an opinion and call a spade A SPADE, it means "i am upset", simply because you dont like what i wrote?!?!?!?!?!

1 Like

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by Acidosis(m): 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
QueenSekxy:
How does some men reason atimes. Especially, the acidosis guy?
Stfu!

1 Like

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

The fool has more success than you and is regarded as a somebody.
No need wasting your energy on women focus on your brothers we ladies would handle ourselves is it so hard to understand.
You are the hypocrite who obviously would not mind sleeping with the women you are trying to shame yet you claim to have a moral compass to judge her.

how is the above rubbish relevant.... is a rich and/or successful wh0re not suppose to be considered a wh0re any longer, because she has money or is successful?! ARRANT NONSENSE!!

bwaaaaaah if/when you dont know who i actually am, why would you assume that i have any desire to mount these neighborhood bingos?!

3 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by Acidosis(m): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
desvi:

this boy is too timid to talk to girls offline
still searching girlfriend online cheesy

Lmao! grin Says the scary fickle-minded electronic-feminist that hides behind a newly registered moniker to cover her tracks on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by AmazonHippolyta(f): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

how is the above rubbish relevant.... is a rich and/or successful wh0re not suppose to be considered a wh0re any longer, because she has money or is successful?! ARRANT NONSENSE!!

bwaaaaaah if/when you dont know who i actually am, why would you assume that i have any desire to mount these neighborhood bingos?!

You are wasting my time bye and take your arrant nonsense with you.
I don't know who you are but you seem to perfectly know who kim and kanye are grin
Nawa for wire road sad

2 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

You are wasting my time bye and take your arrant nonsense with you.
I don't know who you are but you seem to perfectly know who kim and kanye are grin
Nawa for wire road sad

You are wasting your own time trying to make this wh0re look (or be called) anything but what she actually is.
May the good lord grant you riches and success... So all you sins will be washed away. Bwaaaaah!

1 Like

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by desvi: 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

so because i have an opinion and call a spade A SPADE, it means "i am upset", simply because you dont like what i wrote?!?!?!?!?!

you say it like it is
everyone does these days wink
spades everywhere
and yes you are upset
upset someone does what she deems fit with her big booty cheesy
question is why

3 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by desvi: 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
Acidosis:

Lmao! grin Says the scary fickle-minded electronic-feminist that hides behind a newly registered moniker to cover her tracks on Nairaland.

you are damn right cheesy wink

5 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
desvi:

you say it like it is
everyone does these days wink
spades everywhere
and yes you are upset
upset someone does what she deems fit with her big booty cheesy
question is why

So you expect her to do what she pleases with her big booty, and when we now talk about her, we should view her as mother Theresa (and not the wh0re that she is), Abi?!
I guess when whoring men are fukcing around and doing what they please with their dikcs, we should also praise them, and not call them for what they actually are....right?!.lol.

Stop being a hypocrite!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by desvi: 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

So you expect her to do what she pleases with her big booty, and when we now talk about her, we should view her as mother Theresa (and not the wh0re that she is), Abi?!
I guess when whoring men are fukcing around and doing what they please with their dikcs, we should also praise them, and not call them for what they actually are....right?!.lol.

Stop being a hypocrite!!!!

you conclude too much wink
cause I don't give a damn what people do with their genítalia
men or women, yeyebrities or nonentities
not my business, not my headache, not my STDs cheesy
I just find your outrage funny
of all the million things the earth is plagued with
it's dícks and pùssies you people are consumed with

3 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
desvi:

you conclude too much wink
cause I don't give a damn what people do with their genítalia
men or women, yeyebrities or nonentities
not my business, not my headache, not my STDs cheesy
I just find your outrage funny
of all the million things the earth is plagued with
it's dícks and pùssies you people are consumed with

Funny somebody... This woman is contributing to the plague of this world, and the direct reason why many deluded sistas are gladly flaunting their Coochie on social media and/or walking around nekkid and fukcing around (trying to copy this hoe), Kim K made being a wh0re fashionable, and that in itself is a PLAGUE... Unless you expect our young brothas to marry unrepentant low life oloshos up and down.
***spit on floor***

1 Like

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by desvi: 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Funny somebody... This woman is contributing to the plague of this world, and the direct reason why many deluded sistas are gladly flaunting their Coochie on social media and/or walking around nekkid and fukcing around (trying to copy this hoe), Kim K made being a wh0re fashionable, and that in itself is a PLAGUE... Unless you expect our young brothas to marry unrepentant low life oloshos up and down.
***spit on floor***

not your business
not your business
not your business

but do you know what your business is
your own mess wink

3 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
desvi:

not your business
not your business
not your business

but do you know what your business is
your own mess wink

Another one of your HYPOCRISY... You are are quick talking about the plagues of this world, and when I point out to this Kim K plague that teaches young girls to gladly/shamelessly be wh0res, suddenly we should "now" mind our business (and let young girls follow this well known wh0re's teachings, Abi?)

CUNT E NEW!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by desvi: 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Another one of your HYPOCRISY... You are are quick talking about the plagues of this world, and when I point out to this Kim K plague that teaches young girls to gladly/shamelessly be wh0res, suddenly we should "now" mind our business (and let young girls follow this well known wh0re's teachings, Abi?)

CUNT E NEW!!!!

you can teach your daughters better
other people's daughters are not your headache
other women's sex life neither

3 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
desvi:

you can teach your daughters better
other people's daughters are not your headache
other women's sex life neither

Stop showing us all how a hypocrite you are, and instead focus on the plagues of this world, instead of wanting us to pretend these wh0res suddenly ain't whOres any longer.

How can I teach my daughters about the Kim K plague if I don't point out where/how/what these animals do and where they are?!

1 Like

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by desvi: 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Stop showing us all how a hypocrite you are, and instead focus on the plagues of this world, instead of wanting us to pretend these wh0res suddenly ain't whOres any longer.

How can I teach my daughters about the Kim K plague if I don't point out where/how/what these animals do and where they are?!

stop acting like kim k is a bigger problem for your daughters than a father like you
kim has done more good than you ever will
sorry she is also highlighting your sexùal inadequacy
I understand it is plaguing you wink

4 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
desvi:

stop acting like kim k is a bigger problem for your daughters than a father like you

A father who calls a spade A SPADE, is a bigger plague than yeyebrities teaching kids to shamelessly flaunt their nudity... Ok sista, we have finally heard it all.... All the Kim K blessings to you and your kind who have this well known wh0re as a role model

desvi:

kim has done more good than you ever will
sorry she is also highlighting your sexùal inadequacy
I understand it is plaguing you wink

As for the above deluded rubbish... I Can understand that you are now trying to write gullible rubbish to shift the issue at hand.
If you have nothing to bring to this discussion, just go have some tea.

1 Like

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by desvi: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

A father who calls a spade A SPADE, is a bigger plague than yeyebrities teaching kids to shamelessly flaunt their nudity... Ok sista, we have finally heard it all.... All the Kim K blessings to you and your kind who have this well known wh0re as a role model

stop being a drama queen
and stop blaming your failures on others

3 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
desvi:
stop being a drama queen
and stop blaming your failures on others

Again, you will have to bring something more valid to this discussion than cheap deluded insults irrelevant to the subject at hand (which is exactly what people do when they have absolutely nothing intelligent to say)

1 Like

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by desvi: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Again, you will have to bring something more valid to this discussion than cheap deluded insults irrelevant to the subject at hand (which is exactly what people do when they have absolutely nothing intelligent to say)

but I just say it like it is wink
we all do these days
you all champion political incorrectness
here you are
am happy to serve it

how can I have an intelligent discussion
with someone who storms the thread
like a ghetto skunk
using foul language
feeling superior

now you want to have civil discussions?
after firing insults on women who don't live their lives according to your standards?

what have you achieved?
are you without sin?
what gives you the right?

4 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
desvi:

but I just say it like it is wink
we all do these days
you all champion political incorrectness
here you are
am happy to serve it

how can I have an intelligent discussion
with someone who storms the thread
like a ghetto skunk
using foul language
feeling superior

now you want to have civil discussions?
after firing insults on women who don't live their lives according to your standards?

what have you achieved?
are you without sin?
what gives you the right?

Lol, again, if you want to bring valid discussion to this thread, then bring it on, won't change this wh0re called Kim K being a wh0re....but stick to the bloody issue, lol!

Oh suddenly now we have reach the religious part and/of sins etc., you bloody hypocrite!!!! Read your holy fukcin book instead of writing rubbish and having wh0res as role model, you are shaming the god you foolishly worship.
Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by desvi: 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Lol, again, if you want to bring valid discussion to this thread, then bring it on, won't change this wh0re called Kim K being a wh0re....but stick to the bloody issue, lol!

Oh suddenly now we have reach the religious part and/of sins etc., you bloody hypocrite!!!! Read your holy fukcin book instead of writing rubbish and having wh0res as role model, you are shaming the god you foolishly worship.

ghetto skunk daddy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
desvi:

ghetto skunk daddy cheesy

I love you too...

1 Like

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by desvi: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

I love you too...

touché

2 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by Pascopele: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
wink
bukatyne:

I agree 100% with you.

Kanye knew who Kim was and is fantastic with it.

EOD.

1 Like

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by Pascopele: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
cool
zeb04:
She is a slut, she is a slut but she has 4 kids, a millionaire and gunning to be a lawyer. I think she is doing well for me.

The babe you are getting married too, I bet you know her sexcapedes? Or the men bending her at the moment.

Why isn’t R jay getting any backlash? I thought his sextape was also released Oh I get, he has a dick.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Pay For The Fees Of Her Ex-boyfriend's Child / Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years / Whats The Worst Kind Of Child Abuse You Have Seen In Yr Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.