Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,936 members, 7,863,314 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) (44743 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk / Make $236 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by fyneguy: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2010
Nsiman,

Dont mind these folks.

In 2008 and 2009, before the final Judgment on December 8, Comandclem was advertising on BOND FM 92.9 Lagos. Mobil started running a counter ad on the same programme on Bond FM. Immediately after the Court Judgment, mobil stopped running the advert against Comandclem.

The same mobil that ran series of ads on BOND Fm to counter Comandclem claims of ownership of the invention, has not deemed it fit to disclaim a document ascribed to it.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by texazzpete(m): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2010
fyneguy:

Nsiman,

Dont mind these folks.

In 2008 and 2009, before the final Judgment on December 8, Comandclem was advertising on BOND FM 92.9 Lagos. Mobil started running a counter ad on the same programme on Bond FM. Immediately after the Court Judgment, mobil stopped running the advert against Comandclem.

The same mobil that ran series of ads on BOND Fm to counter Comandclem claims of ownership of the invention, has not deemed it fit to disclaim a document ascribed to it.

Just the same way you don't need any official notification before you realize that the mail from 'Abacha's widow' promising you $20 million is a scam, do you really need Mobil to comment on an obviously fake document?
Even when presented with the plain fact that that is not even mobil's letterhead, or the unassailable logic that there's no earthly way Mobil would fork out a sum guaranteed to destroy them, you're still hinging your argument on a radio advert?

You're too silly to notice that it's now becoming clear to everyone that you're in cahoots with the scammers here. In the early stages you could have gotten away with just being another victim of this scam, but you're way too smart for that. You're in on this scam, and i hope one day scammers like you get a taste of your own medicine. Karma's a mean lady, bro.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ fyneguy, dn't mind these debaters tho i dn't blame them but the lack of I.T facilities at their disposal, tho they may have but refuse to make good use of it. Some here only know what is going on on nairaland forum but dn't care to find out. Is mpnu too abstract for confirmation?
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2010
fyneguy:

Nsiman,

Dont mind these folks.

Why would a credible company join issues with fraudsters?
When Mobil realized they were dealing with a group of fraudsters who needs the court case as a meal ticket to collect patents forever from mumu people in Nigeria, they withdrew and faced more serious business. Why answer fools?
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2010
Nsiman:

@ fyneguy, dn't mind these debaters tho i dn't blame them but the lack of I.T facilities at their disposal, tho they may have but refuse to make good use of it. Some here only know what is going on on nairaland forum but dn't care to find out. Is mpnu too abstract for confirmation?
some here only knows what is going on in comandclem. But dont know anything about paint patents, is paints too hard to learn. Hehehehehe!
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2010
Fyneguy/Nsiman, how much did you lose in this scam, I may help you, serious.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ invisible, i am waiting for Nex, but i lost ur memory
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2010
Nsiman:

@ invisible, i am waiting for Nex, but i lost your memory

No need to wait for nex, the police will not arrest anybody, just look for ways to recover your money yourself. No need to sniff for yesterday's fart!
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by fyneguy: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2010
lol Nsiman,

Do you really think Nex will give you any true feedback?

Trust me, he will harp his failure on EFFC's non-existent petition approval.

If Mobil did not feel obliged to disclaim this document, shouldn't the EFCC or the FG (with a document showing its involvement in the ''scam'') feel obliged to disclaim and even bring the ''scammers'' to book?

Nsiman, I was supposed to bring Mountain Dew soft drink's franchise to Nigeria but missed it as a result of lethargy on my part. If I show you the agreement documents, you would call it a scam. It was so ordinary and lacked the bells and whistles that one would expect of such.

We are waiting on Mobil, EFCC, The Police, The Federal Government to act as expected!
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2010
H o u s e !!! Food for thought (fft) "Fools argue issues while intellects discuss facts". S-h-a-l-o-m
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2010
fyneguy:

lol Nsiman,

Do you really think Nex will give you any true feedback?

Trust me, he will harp his failure on EFFC's non-existent petition approval.

If Mobil did not feel obliged to disclaim this document, shouldn't the EFCC or the FG (with a document showing its involvement in the ''scam'') feel obliged to disclaim and even bring the ''scammers'' to book?

Nsiman, I was supposed to bring Mountain Dew soft drink's franchise to Nigeria but missed it as a result of lethargy on my part. If I show you the agreement documents, you would call it a scam. It was so ordinary and lacked the bells and whistles that one would expect of such.

We are waiting on Mobil, EFCC, The Police, The Federal Government to act as expected!

A thief nearly brought mountain dew franchise to naija hahahahaha (now rolling on the ground) hohohohoho.
Just keep waiting for the US govt, United nations and Ahmedinejad to wake you up and tell you that comandclem has scammed you. Keep dreaming.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2010
Nsiman:

H o u s e !!! Food for thought (fft) "Fools argue issues while intellects discuss facts". S-h-a-l-o-m
Mr 'intellects' its intellectuals, just go back to secondary school before you start giving fraudulent facts laced with jaundiced opinions.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by footreja: 12:13am On Oct 26, 2010
@ everyone, I learnt Comandclem is publishing a newspaper in nigeria: Liberation and still running.
Let's just apply some senses here: I don't want to believe Comandclem is a scam anymore. Although the amount being talked about is outrageous. I have confirmed authoritatively that the final judgement was done on the case as claimed by Fyneguy on December last year, from a lawyer friend in Abuja.
The comandclem people may deploy this bogus payment stunt to attract more investors to settle administrative issues. If it's so it is still bad. But the fact I got is that they actually had real issues with Mobil on the paint.
Anything called scam, could not have gone to the extent of giving final judgement in an appeal law court to their favour as regards ownership of the paint. I don't think Nigeria is that bad.
If Mobil did not use the paint why did they get to the court with Comandclem?
We should not just say it's a SCAM, outrightly. We should figure things out - 

texazzpete:

Brilliant. You really shouldn't have posted that link.
You have been blabbing here that Commandclem won a 'final victory' in December last year. [b]now it's made clear that the case has been progressed to the Supreme Court for judgement, [/b]and that the ruling in December last year did not discuss any financial issue.

Secondly, that link confirms that the CommandClem lead counsel is Tony Ukam. The same Tony Ukam was quoted in March 2010 asking for approx $3 billion from Mobil. From whence comes the hundreds of billions of dollars you fraudsters have been claiming?

The only thing worse than petty thieves is petty thieves that lack any form of sophistication or subtlety.

@ Texasspette, please what's the suit number of the one you claimed is in supreme court?. Because my lawyer friend said no appeal is in supreme court as regards that case, CA/C/15/2009 , against your claims.
Please don't behave like Nex. This Comandclem issue needs to be trashed once and for all.
@ Invisible, I need Texasspette to reply to this, please excuse us.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 1:06am On Oct 26, 2010
Footreja! Footreja!! Footreja!!! How many times did I call you, forget these people. Any money you give/gave them is lost, forget the money, the court cases and the promoters. Face your life and dont believe in fallacy.
Comandclem is a gigantic fraud!!!
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by fyneguy: 1:51am On Oct 26, 2010
lol Illiterate paint dealer, ranting all day.

@Footreja,

Please send those documents to your lawyer friend. Ask him to help authenticate. I have done something similar but we need a neutral person like you to report on his findings. I even found out why Mobil agreed to pay the money but I wont divulge more information any longer. We need incontrovertible facts from government agencies.

Some dumbos likened this to Abacha scam mails. How many Abacha mails come with traceable office addresses? How many scam documents are uploaded on websites accessible to the public with verifiable contact details of the scammer? The scammer is even a publisher of a newspaper in circulation. A newspaper that reports stories that other papers would rather surpress!  Pick up copies of this paper and tell me if a scammer could dare publish such sensitive stories as '''Fraud in Union Bank'', opening can of worms in the national assembly, World bank's list of Looters, among other caustic stories. This same scammer alludes to mobil's agreement to pay in its newspaper and Mobil would not disclaim it? Not even the FG?

NO  way!
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 2:13am On Oct 26, 2010
Footreja is one of the names fyneguy/nsiman uses (we sabi you)
this scam is very similar to Abach wife mails only that it has dud websites set up just to defraud people. There is nothing authentic in the sites except the same gory details about senseless claims of a hopeless criminal who have lost all sense of moralty.
An attempt to verify the website will lead you into the trap they have set, fyneguy is using multiple IDs to ask and answer himself questions (I dont envy his wahala)
how wicked can some people really be? You scammed people and still printed a rubbish newspaper to keep them busy and keep reading about hopeless hope, and what an irony, comandclem reporting of "fraud in Union bank" and NASS? He is a bigger thief! Fyneguy,
We need to catch you for hand, cut you inch by inch.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by fyneguy: 3:02am On Oct 26, 2010
grin

lol Nollywood should recruit this man for dumbness roles.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by fyneguy: 3:04am On Oct 26, 2010
Nexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where are you oooo? EFCC don disappoint you? grin
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 26, 2010
Nsiman:

@ fyneguy, dn't mind these debaters tho i dn't blame them but the lack of I.T facilities at their disposal, tho they may have but refuse to make good use of it.

you mean like radio?
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by texazzpete(m): 7:09am On Oct 26, 2010
footreja:

@ everyone, I learnt Comandclem is publishing a newspaper in nigeria: Liberation and still running.
Let's just apply some senses here: I don't want to believe Comandclem is a scam anymore. Although the amount being talked about is outrageous. I have confirmed authoritatively that the final judgement was done on the case as claimed by Fyneguy on December last year, from a lawyer friend in Abuja.
The comandclem people may deploy this bogus payment stunt to attract more investors to settle administrative issues. If it's so it is still bad. But the fact I got is that they actually had real issues with Mobil on the paint.
Anything called scam, could not have gone to the extent of giving final judgement in an appeal law court to their favour as regards ownership of the paint. I don't think Nigeria is that bad.
If Mobil did not use the paint why did they get to the court with Comandclem?
We should not just say it's a SCAM, outrightly. We should figure things out - 

@ Texasspette, please what's the suit number of the one you claimed is in supreme court?. Because my lawyer friend said no appeal is in supreme court as regards that case, CA/C/15/2009 , against your claims.
Please don't behave like Nex. This Comandclem issue needs to be trashed once and for all.
@ Invisible, I need Texasspette to reply to this, please excuse us.

I posted a link a while back showing clearly that Mobil and Commandclem had moved the battle on to the Supreme Court. Even these scammers here have posted links that quoted the judge in December 2009 urging both parties to head to the supreme court. Do your research.

The so-called 'final judgement' made no attempt to address any payment from Mobil to CommandClem. And there are two issues at stake. Ownership of Patent is one thing. the second is commandclem's claims that they entered into an agreement with Mobil to collect a royalty of $2 per barrel for paint. Instead of asking me these questions, shebi the Mobil chap confirmed that the court documents and ruling is open to all? Let Nsiman et al procure and post a copy of the court ruling and show us where it was decided that there really was a pre-existing contract to pay them $2 per barrel.

I find it hard to believe an educated person would accept that someone would agree to pay $2 per barrel for paint way back in 1980, or $10 as Nsiman is now claiming. You've been shown that the documents are fake. You know that the $236 billion is almost 90% of Mobil's market capitalization. You've seen newspaper reports quoting CommandClem's lawyer asking Mobil to pay up $3 billion. You've seen how stable Mobil's share price still remains, even with this enormous payment these scammers would have you believe.
Yet in spite of this overwhelming evidence, you can still claim to have doubts about this being a scam? Rubbish.

Forget all that bullcrap about publishing a newspaper. You should see the way Nospetco subscribers are weeping and wailing now. People warned them that time, dem no gree hear word.

fyneguy:

grin

lol Nollywood should recruit this man for dumbness roles.

I know this isn't directed at me. But coming from a man who claimed that 'Top Generals' intimidated a Nigerian into signing away an amount of money that would bankrupt Mobil because of paint, i find this rather amusing.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 7:15am On Oct 26, 2010
fyneguy:

Nexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where are you oooo? EFCC don disappoint you?  grin
EFCC to come and collect your money from comandclem? The man don chop ya money o! Sorry.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 7:29am On Oct 26, 2010
I thank God that there are few people here that are researching. But i hate people calling me another person. I know a press man that email mobil on this issue but mpnu have refused to reply, silence means yes.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by excelabbey(m): 8:43am On Oct 26, 2010
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by rotimiland(m): 8:58am On Oct 26, 2010
wow
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by fyneguy: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2010
Nsiman:

I thank God that there are few people here that are researching. But i hate people calling me another person. I know a press man that email mobil on this issue but mpnu have refused to reply, silence means yes.

grin

Nsiman, please look for a Phone directory, search for mobil's phone number in  Lagos. Call and ask them to give you an email address or fax number for you to send a  suspicious mobil document to.

These rabble-rousers wont investigate. They keep rubbing their dumbness on our faces.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by footreja: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2010
invisible!:

Footreja is one of the names fyneguy/nsiman uses (we sabi you)
this scam is very similar to Abach wife mails only that it has dud websites set up just to defraud people. There is nothing authentic in the sites except the same gory details about senseless claims of a hopeless criminal who have lost all sense of moralty.
An attempt to verify the website will lead you into the trap they have set, fyneguy is using multiple IDs to ask and answer himself questions (I dont envy his wahala)
how wicked can some people really be? You scammed people and still printed a rubbish newspaper to keep them busy and keep reading about hopeless hope, and what an irony, comandclem reporting of "fraud in Union bank" and NASS? He is a bigger thief! Fyneguy,
We need to catch you for hand, cut you inch by inch.

@ Invisible, but I begged you to excuse us on that my last comment, you still went ahead to write that I am the same as Fyneguy and Nsiman, amongst other silly stuffs. For your information I am not Nsiman nor Fyneguy. I always get things done properly. On this thread i realised that your brain is not only INVISIBLE it's NON-EXISTING.
I knew you don't have reasoning faculty, that was why i asked you to allow sensible people to comment.
You are really a Scumbag, they call you. You, Cretin .

texazzpete:

I posted a link a while back showing clearly that Mobil and Commandclem had moved the battle on to the Supreme Court. Even these scammers here have posted links that quoted the judge in December 2009 urging both parties to head to the supreme court. Do your research.

Thanks for the reply. Though, I dont know what research you want me to do when my lawyer friend told me , No appeal case as regards Comandclem/Mobil case, CA/C/15/2009, at the Supreme court, based on his findings.
Does that means you were just speculative, that they should be in Supreme court by now?
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by fyneguy: 10:19am On Oct 26, 2010
lol Footreja

I asked Texaspette to produce any evidence of such supreme court case. He was rambling.

What these folks dont know is that Comandclem protested at the American and British Embassies in Lagos. Mobil's international office was made to intervene in the matter, which culminated in the discussions with Comandclem. I wont say more than that.

Let them involve the EFCC in this case.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2010
Texazzpete only refered us to the link that was when the case was in the supreme court far back 2007 or so. They have I.T facility but can't make use of it
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2010
Nsiman:

They have I.T facility but can't make use of it

still asking if its 'radio' you talking about.
its only the radio you guys seem to get all the proofs and details and some useless pics of poor ol' peeps who dont know what they doing, maybe they know, na you nor know.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2010
FRUSTRATION SETS IN FOR COMMANDCLEM INVESTMENT SCHEME’s INVESTORS
Posted on November 22, 2008 by Fortune&Class

For expectant investors that had invested sums ranging between N20,000 and N1million before June 19 2008 in the Commandclem Social Security Scheme, it seems the promise of the wind fall from their investment in the scheme is taking too long to materialize. Those that spoke with FORTUNE&CLASS WEEKLY said the wait for the conclusion of the court process that will enable the operators of the scheme start paying them is becoming frustrating.

The story behind the wealth making potentials of the Commandclem scheme is quite interesting. Protagonists of the scheme market it to intending investors as the ultimate path to escaping poverty through registering to become a patentee of a special paint product invented by a Nigerian way back in the 1980s or 1990s, in truth, non of the marketers can be specific about the date of the invention. By registering in the scheme, the investor is said to become a co-patentee to the supposed inventor of the product, a man named King Clement Uwemediimo.

Registered patentees, according to the scheme’s marketers, would be positioned to earn a life time monthly allowance of N30,000. Even after the death of the patentee shocked shocked, his or her offspring would be entitled to the monthly payment shocked shocked. There are other categories in the scheme differentiated by registration fee. The highest possible class in the patentee category is the Knight tongue. A patentee qualifies to this category on paying a registration fee of N4,000,000. The promised benefits to a patentee in this category can’t all be listed, but it include lifetime monthly earning of N300,000, constant contract jobs and holidays in exotic places around the world.

The promises are quite impressive. But the downside is that benefitting from the impressive promises of the scheme is tied to the success of a court case. According to the marketers, King Uwemediimo had sued Mobil Nigeria Unlimited to court for patent right infringement. Is said that Uwemediimo had sold the right of the product, a special paint with which crude oil tanks in the ocean are painted so as to preserve the tanks from corrosion by the salty ocean water. The demand of Uwemediimo, the marketers said is a sum of $39.3billion. However, perhaps to make the offer more juicer, some marketers quote some more humongous figures like $67 billion or $8.7 trillion depending on the marketer selling pitch.

Suddenly, an industry seemed to spring up around the Commandclem scheme at about November 2007 when it was made public that the an Akwa Ibom High Court was going to sit in the Nigerian Consulate in New York to hear witnesses from Mobil on the patent right infringement.

A group of young men must have smelt the opportunity in the Commandclem court case. An organized campaign was initiated to market conclusion of the scheme as an investment.

The first sales line of the marketer is that an interested investor must be registered with the scheme before the court’s final ruling on the matter on June 19 2008. The second sales line is that Commandclem is favoured to win the case no matter the odd. The third pitch is that the court will order the all oil producing companies in Nigeria to calculate two dollars on each barrel of crude oil produced in Nigeria since the invention was allegedly sold to Mobil, and that, the market added up would amount to trillions of dollars. It is from this judgment sanction that participants would be paid their life entitlements.

The marketing pitch, apparently worked. Advertisement jingles were placed on radio programmes, while alleged representatives of the scheme even went around television stations for awareness campaign. Newspapers advertisement spaces were also bought to announce the scheme that would turn Nigerian poors into overnight rich people that would share in the humongous back log of patent fee that would be paid to Uwemediimo. Even on the internet, blogs and sites were dedicated to invite investors to register before the final judgment of June 19. Offices were opened nationwide for people to register.

Not a few Nigerians were taken in by the pitch. FORTUNE&CLASS OBSERVED a high traffic of people in offices of the scheme in Lagos State. In fact, one Okaiwele Austin requested on his blog site that interested investors should pay N5000 into his account before he would post contact details of the scheme operators to them. The officials of the scheme warned that no registration would be allowed after the June 19 2008 final judgment, this further fueled the high traffic.

But now, the cold reality of some of the unreal expectations of the scheme may be dawning on the investors. In the first place, the decision of the court can not be contemplated by any party to the suit. While it has been confirmed that there is truly, indeed, a court matter pending on the subject of a patent, the ruling of the court case is that of no other person than the judge. And the ruling can favour either Commandclem or Mobil. Besides, even if it is assumed that Commandclem wins the case, the cost sanction against Mobil may not be as huge as expected. In fact, if the court sanctioned Mobil in the cost expected by the Commandclem marketers, it would be the first of such in the world.

Anyway, the situation report at the moment is that expectant investors in the scheme back in 2007 are becoming frustrated over waiting for so long and to make it even bad, nobody can assure them of how much longer they are going to wait (2010----). The court that was expected to sit and make its ruling on the matter on June 19 did not sit because the judge was absent. The case was said to be adjourned to July 22. Again, on the adjourned date nothing was heard of the suit. Now, in November, not even the marketers of the scheme can provide updates on the court process and when it would be disposed of.

For a scheme that is tied to the judgment of the court, investors have started grumbling aloud that they were cheated into believing that the case was near conclusion before they registered but now that some of them have their money tied down to the scheme for more than a year, they are saying it seems they were hoodwinked.

PS: It has been brought to our notice that an aggressive advertisement of Commandclem Social Security Scheme is ongoing in popular media houses in Ogun State, Nigeria, therefore, we believe it is our duty to advise the investing public to look before they leap. Thank you.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2010
@ babaearly, u re distracting attention, we re moving 4ward but research more untill u re updated
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2010
Simple matter to resolve really, CommandClem simply go on National TV and present your claims I am sure Mobil will counter and we will know who the crooks and dumbasses are

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? / University Of Ibadan Produces Rice, 10kg Costs N4k, 25kg Costs N9,500 (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.