Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos (46454 Views)

Notorious Kidnapper & Killer, Rambo Arrested / Notorious Kidnapper Abducts 2 Girls In Port-Harcourt,Threatens To Rape Them.PICS / Notorious Kidnapper, Pilot, Escapes From Police Custody In Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos by Edyice: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
Even with all the money he collected from stealing, kidnapping and soon . Na inside keke nappe swag Finish grin grin

MC oluomo people grin grin
Re: Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos by seunayantokun(m): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
KristaPretty:
Yoruba guys!
If them no tiff pant, them go chop shiit, if them no kidnap, them go do agbero.

Tueh! angry

When I see people like you, my heart bleeds because it shows me the beautiful ones are not yet born in this land. Hatred harms its host like any other parasite. I'm not talking to you only but all ethnic jingoists whether they are Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, etc. More as we all clamour for our independent nations, there is no guarantee that you will part ways with parochialism. If you hate a certain person because they don't share ethnic affinity with you, you will hate any other because they are not your sibling, and your siblings because they are not you. Bitterness just wouldn't leave you alone unless you decide to leave it. Do something about it today. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos by nabegibeg: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
NOL2dworld:

He dead leaving a legacy.

A bad one though

God should not let us come to this world in vain.

Died
Re: Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos by NOL2dworld(m): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
nabegibeg:

Died

Thanks..
Re: Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos by oluwaahmed: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
Its funny but true. Another afonja bites the dust.

Re: Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos by frankoben(m): 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
Na biro remain
Re: Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos by lomprico(m): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Na biro kill am?
Re: Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos by foreshore(m): 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
schoolnascam:

The most wanted notorious kidnap ring Leader in the Ikorodu axis of Lagos state, Mufutau Timileyin Sulaimon aka Pencil, was shot dead during an operation in the state yesterday Sunday, June 24th.

Pencil was declared wanted by the Lagos state command in March after he led his deadly gang to kidnap and murder two bureau de change operators at Ikorodu on March 14th.

Confirming his demise, the state police command spokesperson, Bala Elkana, said Pencil and his gang were responsible for the mysterious disappearance of people in Ikorodu over a period of time whom they kidnapped, demanded for ransom, murdered and dumped them in septic tank.

Three members of his gang were earlier arrested by SARS operatives and they led the operatives to their den at Ikorodu where corpses of the two Bureau de change operators and two other victims were recovered.

A sustained monitoring of the fugitive ring leader finally yielded positive results as the team eventually traced him to his hideout at Odogunya, Ikorodu. On sighting the team led by Dsp Rotimi ogunmuyiwa, the said Mufutau Timileyin Sulaimon 'm' popularly known as Pencil engaged the team in a gun battle. Two SARS operatives namely Sgt Omola Adedeji and Sgt Oluwadare Gbenga sustained various degree of injuries, while pencil sustained bullet wound on the two legs and were all taken to hospital.

While Pencil was confirmed dead on arrival, the two injured operatives were taken to intensive care Unit and are responding to treatment.

One Gun with live ammunition and expanded ammunition were recovered.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/notorious-kidnapper-pencil-killed-in.html?m=1

Wasted life!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos by DayoAyo701(f): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
Erotex:

Did you save the pic i tag to this comment?
No..
Re: Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos by Blaze12020: 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
That serves the bad guyz in this country right grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos by Erotex(m): 12:50am On Jun 25, 2019
DayoAyo701:

No..
I mistakenly delete it, how i wish you did
Re: Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos by trumpcoat(m): 1:32am On Jun 25, 2019
Are you kidney me :oquote author=Benekruku post=79633369]They should give us his corpse. Its useful in traditional medicine.

We just keep wasting resources in this country. This kid of person does not deserve a burial. His body parts can be auctioned. This will same time reduce ritual killings[/quote]
Re: Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos by trumpcoat(m): 1:33am On Jun 25, 2019
Serves him right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos by booksrite001: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2019
foreshore:
Wasted life!!!

shocked
Re: Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos by foreshore(m): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2019
booksrite001:

shocked

Na true nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife With machete In Ondo 'Thinking She Was A Goat' / How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment / Policemen Fighting At Muhammadu Buhari Junction in Abuja (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.