Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,408 members, 7,839,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) (11701 Views)

I Need A Great Guy !! Email If You Think You Are � / What Do You Think Of This New Nairaland Hit Personality - Ilamina / How Do I Make Friends In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Bigcowhorn: 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
khiaa:

Let me tell you a story. A couple of years ago there was this azzhole here on NL who would always come to my mentions bragging to me about how big his prick was. I got so tired of him on my mentions with the same on bullshyt so I dared him to post a picture of this prick that he was so proud of.

This idiot actually posted it with pride and I fell out laughing at his tiny wrinkled up pee pee. I told him how he should be embarrassed in posting that ugly little thing and I never heard from him again. You remind me of him. After that he started making posts about himself being gay. I can't think of his name but when I do I will post it to you.

Is this a failed cartoon story or what?

@TAND remind me again. This was the same girl you said was the wisest on this platform right?

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Wait wait wait wait.... you mean my ancestors got just one umbrella for getting you and your generations green passports? You dey mad ni. When them dey price una for Bar Beach in 1774 them tell you say rain dey fall?

If use my cow prick assault you now them go say i don start.

Yes, your ancestors were dumb, stupid and greedy.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Is this a failed cartoon story or what?

@TAND remind me again. This was the same girl you said was the wisest on this platform right?

These are facts.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Bigcowhorn: 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
khiaa:

Yes, your ancestors were dumb, stupid and greedy.

Really? Did you date them or did they just send you photos of their pricks?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Bigcowhorn: 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
khiaa:

These are facts.

Don't make me laugh please, I;m not feeling well

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Really? Did you date them or did they just send you photos of their pricks?

Did you see where I was going with this story? It's usually the men who are always bragging about the size of their pe.nises that are the ones who are lacking in size.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Amatarasha(f): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

If i remember my history class well the only reason you are mouthing off right now is because your great-great-great grandmother was sold by Baba Alabaru for just $1 at Bsdagry slave market in 1785. Shipped for free to a cotton field in Louisiana where she was rapped multiple times to begin the process that led to you today.

Try to have some respect for Nigeria and Africa as a whole. Your roots are planted here like a mango tree whcih is why your registered on Nsiraland Nigeria Limited.

@Amatrasha @Analqueenluci
Which place them born una own great-great-great grandmothers? Just asking mind you.

dark afriqua
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Bigcowhorn: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
khiaa:

Did you see where I was going with this story? It's usually the men who are always bragging about the size of their pe.nises are the ones who are lacking in size.

Look, I you said my dick was small and i did not argue. I don't argue with hoes you see. In my generosity I offered to use a tuber of yam to satisfy you. I even posted a photo of the particular yam i would use. How did i offend you now? undecided

Would you like me to use a pole instead? Joke aside i will do anything to satisfy you so as to shut you the hell up. I'm so sick and tired and seeing you in my mentions but there is not quick remedy for such pestilence is there?

Pick any of the NEPA poles below that would satisfy your fifth hand cunt and i will have it oiled and ready in no time. They are new all.

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Look, I you said my dick was small and i did not argue. I don't argue with hoes you see. In my generosity I offered to use a tuber of yam to satisfy you. I even posted a photo of the particular yam i would use. How did i offend you now? undecided

Would you like me to use a pole instead? Joke aside i will do anything to satisfy you so as to shut you the hell up. I'm so sick and tired and seeing you in my mentions but there is not quick remedy for such pestilence is there?

Pick any of the NEPA poles below that would satisfy your fifth hand cunt and i will have it oiled and ready in no time. They are new all.

Look at you, all in your feeling now. grin grin grin So easy to manipulate and control. grin. Here is a suggestion, stay off of my mentions and I'll stay off of yours.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Bigcowhorn: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
khiaa:

Look at you, all in your feeling now. grin grin grin So easy to manipulate and control. grin. Here is a suggestion, stay off of my mentions and I'll stay off of yours.

khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa

So sorry, that was a typo.

What did you say again?

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa khiaa

So sorry, that was a typo.

What did you say again?

You just don't have the strength to do it. I got you all strung out. grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Bigcowhorn: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
khiaa:

You just don't have the strength to do it. I got you. grin

Oh, a girl after my own heart! You got me indeed.

But please how do you think you get me? grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Oh, a girl after my own heart! You got me indeed.

But please how do you think you get me? grin
Do you really want to know?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Bigcowhorn: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
khiaa:

Do you really want to know?

If it will make you shut up and leave my mentions go right ahead.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

If it will make you shut up and leave my mentions go right ahead.

You have been mind fkd. grin Now stay off of my mentions. Don't you dare post to me.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Bigcowhorn: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
khiaa:

You have been mind fkd. grin Now stay off of my mentions. Don't you dare post to me.

I'm offering to fvck you with a super giant man made dilido and you think you have mind fvcked me? Anyway why not post your pix let's see?

Sorry that typo again

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I'm offering to fvck you with a super giant man made dilido and you think you have mind fvcked me? Anyway why not post your pix let's see?

Sorry that typo again

Look at you, all discombobulated calling my name. In Beyonce's voice, Say my name, say my name. There's only one man on NL for me, and you aren't him.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Bigcowhorn: 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
khiaa:

Look at you, all discombobulated calling my name. In Beyonce's voice, Say my name, say my name. There's only one man on NL for me, and you aren't him.

Look at you, bamboozled entity blighting my mentions.

In Micheal Jackson's voice: Keep dreaming unto alllllll till you miss.....

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

In Micheal Jackson's voice: Keep dreaming unto alllllll till you miss.....

You are in love. grin grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Bigcowhorn: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
khiaa:

For your mind abi? cheesy
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

For your mind abi? cheesy

I dare you to stay off of my mentions. I challenge you to stay off of my mentions for 24 hours. Do you except the challenge? grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Bigcowhorn: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
khiaa:

I dare you to stay off of my mentions. I challenge you to stay off of my mentions for 24 hours. Do you except the challenge? grin

The challenge is hurled right back. After all according to your American women what a man can do a woman can do better.

Let's see what you can do girl...

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

The challenge is hurled right back. After all according to your American women what a man can do a woman can do better.

Let's see what you can do girl...

I'm not the one calling your name but I will take the challenge. See you in 24 hours.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Bigcowhorn: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
khiaa:

I'm not the one calling your name but I will take the challenge. See you in 24 hours.

Oloshi, Oloribruku *(Yoruba)

A cunt, a hoe and who.re *(American)

Now, now don't come back here and talk trash. Remember that challenge....

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Amatarasha(f): 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

grin grin grin
I think khiaa has finally agreed to post her ass 8am tomorrow..
@bolded.... no nid of oiling the phcn pole ,she has pussyoil already just like oilpussy grin

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Amatarasha(f): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
khiaa:

Khiaa is in love with livecamp09
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by princfred(m): 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
Westaslave2:

Who is provoking my semi cru-cru again?
Dont worry i'm to placate you from ndi na foul language.

Yes of cos Adaibeku the goddess of biafra is wise

TANKS
Ikpu gbukwagi ebe ahu ,nna ge mu nti iga anwu n'elu ikpu nwanyiAsaba...inukwa insult sad sad

Pls allow me weep n hibernate in peace ,am so hurt sad cry
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Kuanku: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
I have seen a raised voice which talks about the rights of the transgenders and it is quite right thing as well. Transgenders are also human and we must have to respect them. In most of the socities, they are not getting that respect which they deserve. Things are changing now as far as I know.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
khiaa:

Are they women? grin grin

Nop .
Am a dude
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
khiaa:

Are they women? grin grin

Nop .
Am a dude, and I don't like been a ....
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Tanid , khiaa , amatarasha ,lucifercelibate ,lucifer1419 tboy1419 okanaube pointblank247 deepfeel ubunja
Ubunja iamplato antibrutus victorian Queensuccubus pearlstreet oma307 bigcowhorn damentia smellinganus smellysperm iluvmamav tosinosam alossy amazingman wetdick zexy2030 akuruoulo ilamina
Preshy561 princfred prince3000

Heeeey, Analqueenluci am not a woman.
an a dude.

the best female moniker is Mathann
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by pointblank247(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Tanid , khiaa , amatarasha ,lucifercelibate ,lucifer1419 tboy1419 okanaube pointblank247 deepfeel ubunja
Ubunja iamplato antibrutus victorian Queensuccubus pearlstreet oma307 bigcowhorn damentia smellinganus smellysperm iluvmamav tosinosam alossy amazingman wetdick zexy2030 akuruoulo ilamina
Preshy561 princfred prince3000
Bia this woman anusqueen, pointblank is solid man ooo not a woman

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sexyleamon Darling, Please Come In / Whatsapp Users Lets Meet Here / Let's Spice Up D Romance Section (come In U Gonna Love Dis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.