Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,766 members, 7,837,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) (11677 Views)

I Need A Great Guy !! Email If You Think You Are � / What Do You Think Of This New Nairaland Hit Personality - Ilamina / How Do I Make Friends In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by TANID(m): 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
Oma307:

are you her husband or what? you need to clarify that
grin Why Asking ? Ok Yes I'm grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by TANID(m): 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
As you are now my darling husband right?
My husband ! answer me ! grin
Awwwww! I've To Cover My Face Now Because Of Shyness grin

Some Peoples Wouldn't Really Like This. grin But I'm Here Answer You Louder, Yes My darling Wife. grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by TANID(m): 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Amatarasha:

See im not wise ,my wisdom is according to people who share my dreams n vision ...heavenly people also knows my wisdom isnt of feminist
But y rating me ordinary 60% ?
ooops! With This Your Comment That I'm qoten Now I Rate You 95% grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
Westaslave2:

Fvck you miss Anal __u no she is dump just wanna spite

Ur step sis was right about u
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
TANID:
Awwwww! I've To Cover My Face Now Because Of Shyness grin

Some Peoples Wouldn't Really Like ThisThis. grin But I'm Here Answer You Louder, Yes My darling Wife. grin
bold ,
Pple like whom? wink
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by TANID(m): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
amatarasha 35% grin
grin Na You Talk Am O
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 25, 2019
Ilamina is the wisest lady on NL kiss
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 12:57am On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Tanid , khiaa , amatarasha ,lucifercelibate ,lucifer1419 tboy1419 okanaube pointblank247 deepfeel ubunja
Ubunja iamplato antibrutus victorian Queensuccubus pearlstreet oma307 bigcowhorn damentia smellinganus smellysperm [/b]iluvmamav tosinosam alossy [b]amazingman wetdick zexy2030 akuruoulo ilamina
Preshy561 princfred prince3000

Are they women? grin grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 6:07am On Jun 25, 2019
khiaa:

Nope nope ...they are my sh..head friends cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 6:15am On Jun 25, 2019
lipsrsealed

Is this a dating topic ?
Y take it there , u guys need a life ...after initiating me to islam by force ..u ar removing my topic from romance..because am a woman ,

Shame on it all ! cry
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 6:17am On Jun 25, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Ilamina is the wiset lady on NL kiss

But her topics arent sensitive and controversial

Anyways who are my to criticise
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by TANID(m): 6:23am On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
lipsrsealed

Is this a dating topic ?
Y take it there , u guys need a life ...after initiating me to islam by force ..u ar removing my topic from romance..because am a woman ,

Shame on it all ! cry
Hahahahahahaha grin I Just See Were They Move It To
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by TANID(m): 6:25am On Jun 25, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Well I Don't Know Her In Anyway.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by TANID(m): 6:30am On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
bold ,
Pple like whom? wink
grin They Would Soon Come Out By Thier Self, You Just Wait And See. grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 25, 2019
tohyorsih2:
That fool angry
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 6:34am On Jun 25, 2019
Rocktation ,farano lalasticlala y will someone remove my topic on romance to dating and hook ups ,thats not Fair ...i no is some pained and jealous ladies that ask you to do this
Pls no one is dating nobody here sad

I have obeyed all laws lay down by nairaland because of my disciplined nature ,this is like an insult and disrespect..people create these topics multiple times y will mine be different ?

..and if you dont want my existence here because of the grievious crime i committed kindly Tell me so i will kindly leave... Eze2000 this is wat dis ladies complain of ,Tell ur mod friends
Tanks
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 6:39am On Jun 25, 2019
TANID:
Hahahahahahaha grin I Just See Were They Move It To

I know the bitch that wasnt called and she decide to rubbish the whole topic ,
Like if am not called your topic will go down the drain , I think this is what ladies forever suffer ,
They complain n u guys laff and be entertained while they suffer pains out of injustice ....
Or is it because am a lady ? Guys has wrote this type of topics y will they dishonour & disrespect me in such manner ,I was forced to islam now this
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 6:40am On Jun 25, 2019
kemicalreaction:
That fool angry
.Kemi hi cheesy
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 6:51am On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Nope nope ...they are my sh..head friends cheesy cheesy

Ok, cool. cheesy
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 6:53am On Jun 25, 2019
Lucifer1419:
. Your ass is too strong, no man can date a lady like you, and the way I see that strong nyansh, you go Sabi mess no be small.

Chai ! Hahahahaha grin grin Appearance Depressed ladies shouldnt near here or death knocks hard at your steel door , lucifer1419 ar u for real..
My strong ass as you call it ,is the required as for ladies not fat, ugly and stretch-marked ass of illiterate ladies of Africain jungle..
No man will like to date me...is that true tanid & oma307,
Even if no man will date me , the money i have will get me 101 husbands who will worship me ,
This man smiley
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Amatarasha(f): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2019
khiaa:

Mtchew
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Amatarasha(f): 6:58am On Jun 25, 2019
TANID:
ooops! With This Your Comment That's I'm qoten Now I Rate You 95% grin
see you ,i no u ar joking
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 7:03am On Jun 25, 2019
khiaa:

Ok, cool. cheesy

Y asking?
I know real ladies or transgender ,m a military physician i no people wt eyes closed..
Khiaa do you know who removed this topic?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

But her topics arent sensitive and controversial

Anyways who are my to criticise

I'm just a joker grin

Didn't really mean what i said
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 25, 2019
kemicalreaction:
That fool angry

Buroda Kemical! FOOL issa strong word shocked shocked
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 25, 2019
TANID:
Well I Don't Know Her In Anyway.

If you no know Ilamina, wetin u gain? grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 7:12am On Jun 25, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I'm just a joker grin

Didn't really mean what i said

Ar u like sure ? Like all is well

U just said she is best head now ,u ar swinging

Ladies eh! Hehehe smiley
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

.Kemi hi cheesy

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Ar u like sure ? Like all is well

U just said she is best head now ,u ar swinging

Ladies eh! Hehehe smiley

I'm absolutely sure cheesy

Anything wrong with ladies
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 25, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Buroda Kemical! FOOL issa strong word shocked shocked
Just check her latest thread angry
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 7:24am On Jun 25, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I'm absolutely sure cheesy

Anything wrong with ladies

Y cant you defend ur decision eh toryosih?

If is a dude even if she is downtrodden ,he will give u points on why she is the best !
Isnt too late for we ladies to be great in regards to wisdom ,
Look at the insult mods just gave me ,because to them ladies are bunch of fools only good at eating crumbs or licking coldstones from a man's banquet...

Ladies are great only if we think deep within ourselves..tanks
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Deepfeel(m): 7:30am On Jun 25, 2019
[quote author=AnalQueenluci post=79628687] Our mindset has been restructured that ladies dont have wisdom , because of their Golddigging Tendencies(sometimes am ashamed of my female gender) ,but thats a blatant lie! ... Women are wiser ..i know Dozens here that can beat anyman on wisdom challenge!.
As for me the wisest here is Koyyes/Koyyess
she is bitter ,pained and wicked( like nnemuka) just like her stepsister adaibaku will say but she is the best head here!
I have a hand full of wise female friends here choosing who the wisest amongst them is like telling the others they are not wise enough so I rather not choose any grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sexyleamon Darling, Please Come In / Whatsapp Users Lets Meet Here / Let's Spice Up D Romance Section (come In U Gonna Love Dis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.