Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,675 members, 7,865,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) (11908 Views)

I Need A Great Guy !! Email If You Think You Are � / What Do You Think Of This New Nairaland Hit Personality - Ilamina / How Do I Make Friends In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 8:24am On Jun 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You are a liability for this man who can police you as well. Please, take a break and leave this thread. This is me being nice.

No ,honey let her stay ...khiaa dont mind him

Bighorn ,she reminds me of my sis in Virginia ,Us ..she talks like her ,full of curses and sh.it ,hoe, fvck you talks ...
Khiaa i demand an apology for insult on me
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

No ,honey let her stay ...khiaa dont mind him

Bighorn ,she reminds me of my sis in Virginia ,Us ..she talks like her ,full of curses and sh.it ,hoe, fvck you talks ...
Khiaa i demand an apology for insult on me
Stop trying to play innocent as though you haven't cursed on some of your posts.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Kindly read properly dear! sad
Khiaa not you now ,omg not you !!!
I said u ar innocent n i know d girl that removed my topic , khiaa must you act like the re.tard you criticise!
He said u reported it ,n am siding u now Aaaaargh!

U just insulted me 4 no just cos!

Kindly read your own post properly. You didn't say that you knew the girl who removed your topic, what you said was........Khiaa is innocent..I know her, she is the most pompous bytch here..... What you should have said to make it clear was.....Khiaa is innocent, I know the girl who had my topic removed and SHE is the most pompous bytch here, so you see I don't OWE you an apology but I will give you one because of the misunderstanding.

I APOLOGISE !!
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by TANID(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2019
khiaa:
because of the misunderstanding.
I APOLOGISE !!
cool cool cool
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2019
TANID:
cool cool cool

What? undecided I don't owe her an apology because she caused the misunderstanding but I am woman enough to give her one.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by TANID(m): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2019
khiaa:

What? undecided I don't owe her an apology because she caused the misunderstanding but I am woman enough to give her one.
Thanks For That wink Let's Comes Together And Stay In hermony cool
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2019
khiaa:

Stop trying to play innocent as though you haven't cursed on some of your posts.

Not me dear! I av outgrown such
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2019
khiaa:

Kindly read your own post properly. You didn't say that you knew the girl who removed your topic, what you said was........Khiaa is innocent..I know her, she is the most pompous bytch here..... What you should have said to make it clear was.....Khiaa is innocent, I know the girl who had my topic removed and SHE is the most pompous bytch here, so you see I don't OWE you an apology but I will give you one because of the misunderstanding.

I APOLOGISE !!

Accepted ,i no u must have been regreting ur insult on me ...but read carefully next time to mitigate dis sinister atitude of urs
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2019
khiaa:

Bolded
Do you know me? Stop boasting because if you think you are trouble am triple of u...am not just a military lady ,i can strain you if i like o yeah!
And stop throwing me a challenge jagged re.tard queen...how can u be apologising at d otherhand challenging me grin grin i laff u
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 11:53am On Jun 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Only if you were my neighbor I will deal with you from front and behind. After all it's a love season.

How is d dealing gonna be ?

Personally

Interpersonally

Innerpersonally

Annerpersonally grin

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Amatarasha(f): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

grin You are supposed to be the only virgin left on NL don't forget. No foul talk.
So virgins ar mandated to speak not the truth shebi?

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Eze2000(m): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
khiaa:

You don't his line. He is the same person who mentioned you as the wisest woman on NL.
What he is telling you in just a few words and guetyres is that he likes you a lot and so wishes youbwould stop e-fighting which is he conered you into an apology.

I like you too, babe. but all this wahala thing is something else.

Try to tone things down. men are not like women in the mouth. We don't have power there we just walk away or turn to wife and women beaters.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Bigcowhorn: 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
Amatarasha:
So virgins ar mandated to speak not the truth shebi?

Certain words should be taboo to them is all
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Bigcowhorn: 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

How is d dealing gonna be ?

Personally

Interpersonally

Innerpersonally

Annerpersonally grin

All of the above and suckpersonally. In the very private atmosphere of my abode.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Bigcowhorn: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
khiaa:

Don't be nice, be yourself. Liability to you? I wouldn't let you touch me with a 100 foot pole. I don't know what is wrong with you, I have every right to respond to that hoe calling me a bytch. Check yourself, better yet check your analbytch..

I'm usually myself until i stumble upon you anywhere on Nairaland. For example, i have been enjoying myself here for 2 days and the whole goes sour cos you show up on the their day.
And don't bother about the pole. I don't want to touch you even my cow prick. I just want you to stop and go. Stop insulting the lady here and just go. You don't even to apologize.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I'm usually myself until i stumble upon you anywhere on Nairaland. For example, i have been enjoying myself here for 2 days and the whole goes sour cos you show up on the their day.
And don't bother about the pole. I don't want to touch you even my cow prick. I just want you to stop and go. Stop insulting the lady here and just go. You don't even to apologize.

But you can't see where she insulted me first. As I can recall you were on my mentions begging me not to leave.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
Eze2000:

You don't his line. He is the same person who mentioned you as the wisest woman on NL.
What he is telling you in just a few words and guetyres is that he likes you a lot and so wishes youbwould stop e-fighting which is he conered you into an apology.

I like you too, babe. but all this wahala thing is something else.

Try to tone things down. men are not like women in the mouth. We don't have power there we just walk away or turn to wife and women beaters.

He and the others are upset that I retaliated to a girl insults to me, it's funny how they can come at me but blindly overlook her post. I really don't care how or what they feel about me. There's only one person's opinion that concerns me on NL. He had nothing to do with my apology, his comment came after.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Bolded
Do you know me? Stop boasting because if you think you are trouble am triple of u...am not just a military lady ,i can strain you if i like o yeah!
And stop throwing me a challenge jagged re.tard queen...how can u be apologising at d otherhand challenging me grin grin i laff u

You see, that's why I included you with the re.tard gang. I apologised to you eventhough I don't owe you one and all you can see is a challenge. A challenge to what? You tell me to stop boasting and then you go about boasting about you being triple trouble. Yes I said that I am woman enough to apologise to you but it's too bad you aren't woman enough to accept it

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Accepted ,i no u must have been regreting ur insult on me ...but read carefully next time to mitigate dis sinister atitude of urs

Learn how to put your thoughts down correctly to avoid misunderstanding, all this would have been avoided if you knew how to construct your sentences.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Not me dear! I av outgrown such

Liar.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

cheesy

U know if is off nairaland u insult me like dis ,i would av caught you within 24hrs ...and torture you a little to teach you an excruciating lesson .. But anyway am having fun more dan d insults so no itch about it ...smile smiley
If you are having fun, then stop whining.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
khiaa:

If you are having fun, then stop whining.

Loud mouth Yankee girl...ar my whining?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
khiaa:

Liar.

I can call my friends idiot but not all out abusing words.
Do you know me ?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
khiaa:

You see, that's why I included you with the re.tard gang. I apologised to you eventhough I don't owe you one and all you can see is a challenge. A challenge to what? You tell me to stop boasting and then you go about boasting about you being triple trouble. Yes I said that I am woman enough to apologise to you but it's too bad you aren't woman enough to accept it

.Waat! shocked shocked See khiaa am so sorry ,Dis isnt me ooo
When u said give me one i thought u mean trouble ,
U know must of us has acute migraine out of 2much brainstorm frm work ...
I read that comment of urs to tanid wt a strong sleepy eyes ...
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

.u ar boasting to tanid ,check ur comments

Apology cancelled.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

I can call my friends idiot but not all out abusing words.
Do you know me ?

Isn't calling someone a bytch abusive? undecided
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Loud mouth Yankee girl...ar my whining?

You don't even know what a Yankee is, if you did you would know that I am not one.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
khiaa:

Apology cancelled.
Now i read it properly ,i thought u mean give me one(trouble like amatarasha dats her words) ...
My head is always full of thousands of problems frm live partner ,to security(not important though) ,fear of the unknown etc nairaland helps get it off
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
khiaa:

Isn't calling someone a bytch abusive? undecided

Yes ! Is an abusive words frm uncut youths frm Us & britain
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
khiaa:

You don't even know what a Yankee is, if you did you would know that I am not one.
is a nigerian slangs of us citizens
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

All of the above and suckpersonally. In the very private atmosphere of my abode.

I suppose to outpoet u as usual now ,but my rudeness to khiaa out of deficiency of comm ,pains me!
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

See is my fault ,she apologised properly but my acute migraine gets d better of me! I think i nid a break cry
U n khiaa shud get along ,u ar all my friends ok.. At least those ladies forever arent here

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Let's Spice Up D Romance Section (come In U Gonna Love Dis) / Kashybaby And Royal Black / Lagosdate.com, Dating Site For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.