Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,898 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group (22185 Views)

Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance / MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west / We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
so after their long silence and various accusations and counter accusations, the south east governors have started talking. ..let just hope its not " talk for front and do another thing for back"!

SE governors aren't ur problem. Stop allowing Kanu to use ur head for MMM
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by okenze4life(m): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
Let them get clearly that land is not enough for us in south
east as it is plenteous in the north.They should go to sambisa forest for grazing.Anything force will meet with stringent force.This is not 1967 and 1970.Come with force and you will roast with force.Don't you have ear? We are telling you about Biafra Nation and you are talking foolish thing concerning cow.You are right we don't value cow.Any Biafran who is gluttonous about beef should go to sambiza forest to purchase his cow.Is this clear to you all now.Beast like you with force will be killed with force.Rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by UncleJudax(m): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
eyeview:
If miyetti Allah knows how to maintain security, they should deploy it to katsina, kano, sokoto and all north west states where cattle rustlers are robbing them of their cattle daily.
My anger is not that this people are morons and fools, my anger is that they think we are fools like them too.
Well, no thanks to their oga at the top.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by Benekruku(m): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
okenze4life:
Let them get clearly that land is not enough for us in south
east as it is plenteous in the north.They should go to sambisa forest for grazing. Anything force will meet with stringent force.This is not 1967 and 1970.Come with force and you will roast with force.Don't you have ear? We are telling you about Biafra Nation and you are talking foolish thing concerning cow.You are right we don't value cow.Any Biafran who is gluttonous about beef should go to sambiza forest to purchase his cow.Is this clear to you all now.Beast like you with force will be killed with force.Rubbish.

What do you guys consume as infants that makes you extra ordinarily chest beat when you quite aware you will act victim when the chips are down?

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by Sidneyjack: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
Juliusmalema:
"Ebonyi, in particular, has suffered so much even in the context of South East. We believe that we do not need hate speeches as a strategy to solve our problems”

Umahi keep repeating this statement anywhere and when he is making speech. Is like he is getting drunk

Who is suffering or maltreating ebonyi in context of south east.

I find this his continuous repetitive of this statement irritating and disgusting.

It doesn't show the character of a leader.
. But that is true . Ebonyi is being marginalised in context of southeast even till tomorrow. You never hear Abakaliki man? They are not part of igbo because of their behaviour. Ebonyi is being denied a lot of things. So the man is saying the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by Quorax: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
Benekruku:

Chest beating runs in the blood

If they come for you now, you will start screaming "They want to kill us o"
is it your chest beating? Don't go face your Tinubu that is slaving u all away.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nigeriabiafra80:
Thanks to nnamdi kanu he is really giving them back to back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by Mekanus(m): 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
Juliusmalema:
"Ebonyi, in particular, has suffered so much even in the context of South East. We believe that we do not need hate speeches as a strategy to solve our problems”

Umahi keep repeating this statement anywhere and when he is making speech. Is like he is getting drunk

I find this his continuous repetitive of this statement irritating and disgusting.

it is the likes of you that makes the governor keep repeating such statements. Have you forgotten that you once called Ebonyians 3rd class citizens in this forum?

5 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by freeze001(f): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu has long seen and said what has happened, is happening and yet to happen in Nigeria. Will they listen?
sheller:
pastors priest and traditionalist every where still no one saw or speak of what is about to happen in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by okenze4life(m): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
Benekruku:

What do you guys consume as infants that makes you extra ordinarily chest beat when you quite aware you will act victim when the chips are down?

We are ready for them. When time comes.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
Mekanus:
it is the likes of you that makes the governor keep repeating such statements. Have you forgotten that you once called Ebonyians 3rd class citizens in this forum?

Hmmmmmmmm

You must learn to forget....very important.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by Juliet11111(f): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Supported. You’re right.

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
Sidneyjack:
. But that is true . Ebonyi is being marginalised in context of southeast even till tomorrow. You never hear Abakaliki man? They are not part of igbo because of their behaviour. Ebonyi is being denied a lot of things. So the man is saying the truth.

Hmmmmmmmmmm........I find this not to be entirely true...

The statement is not healthy and he should stop it.

He is not presenting good Image of harmonious relationship in SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
Juliet11111:

Supported. You’re right.

My sister is no longer funny.

Every of his press statement has that clause.

He should be plain and stop pointing fingers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by emezuo17: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
Juliusmalema:

. He is suffering from inferiority complex, ebonyi state has produced more senior office holders of igbo extraction than any other eastern state, exception could only be anambra, so I wonder what is umahi's logic and problem.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
emezuo17:
. He is suffering from inferiority complex, ebonyi state has produced more senior office holders of igbo extraction than any other eastern state, exception could only be anambra, so I wonder what is umahi's logic and problem.

The man has a deadly agenda.

Read all his press releases, u must see that statement.

8 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by nwanyionitsha: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
chudez0147:
Even the FG knows that south East will reject that nonsense vigilante ...they were only tasting ground ....ndi ara!
Yes o.
We didn't even insult them well.
Umahi deserve serious slaps and beating for trying to exchange our land for 2023 presidency.

6 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by achi4u(m): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Why are you like this?
Shooting aimlessly into the air.
Is that all ur brain can capture from the entire post?
Always laboring in vain to smear Ebonyi state.

tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by sheller(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
freeze001:
Nnamdi Kanu has long seen and said what has happened, is happening and yet to happen in Nigeria. Will they listen?

the wicked shall not go unpunished
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by Henrichemeka(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
South Easterners are living in almost every nook and crany of this nation, have they for once demanded to form any vigilante group to protect their properties? What nonsense. You people are murdering innocent people and raping women without approval to carry guns not to talk of when you are given approval to carry guns in the name of vigilante. We will then pack out of our towns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by nwanyionitsha: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
Benekruku:

Oya na,go and start Fulani vigilante in the SE na.
Please,get lost.

7 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
achi4u:
Why are you like this?
Shooting aimlessly into the air.
Is that all ur brain can capture from the entire post?
Always laboring in vain to smear Ebonyi state.

tufiakwa

Call a spade a spade not a garden fork.

Why will he keep repeating that particular clause in all his press release....Why??

What for?

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by UjuJoan2: 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
Juliusmalema:

The man's complex comes through with every speech. It's really irritating.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
UjuJoan2:

The man's complex comes through with every speech. It's really irritating.

I thought I was the only one that has been noticing that.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by LLobiorah: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Maybe, put me through because umahi is fond of repeating that line of statement all the time. Is he trying to tell outsiders that all is not well or that his people has not been treated fairly since...??

I don't understand.

Ok wait, I'm coming!
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by achi4u(m): 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Sidneyjack:
The enemies of Ebonyi state will continue to perish...we are not ur daily problems.
Anyone who fails to impregnate his wife will be blaming others.

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by LLobiorah: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Hmmmmmmmmmm........I find this not to be entirely true...

The statement is not healthy and he should stop it.

He is not presenting good Image of harmonious relationship in SE.

Osagyefo isn't that what you wanted?
Whey you are happy now eh?

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
LLobiorah:

Ok wait, I'm coming!

Tell yourself the truth.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by LLobiorah: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Yes o.
We didn't even insult them well.
Umahi deserve serious slaps and beating for trying to exchange our land for 2023 presidency.

Wow. You also believe that Umahi is conniving with herders coz of presidency 2023?

Really, thought I have seen it all in NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa / Fake Army Officer Nabbed In Cross River State / Bagudu: APC May Go For Consensus Presidential Candidate In 2023 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.