Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,857 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group (22184 Views)

Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance / MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west / We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by Honor10: 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
Quorax:
is it your chest beating? Don't go face your Tinubu [/b]that is slave u all away.[b]

Is this English or what? Tinubu kill u there. Ode!

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by achibest: 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
Honor10:

U are always senseless, dont go and face the herdsman raping ur mother currently in Ebonyi.
You sound frustrated, were you banned from the mod here as well?
Forget about Ebonyi state and focus on ur disorganize life
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
achibest:
Arysexy instigated my ban up to 4months and mod that banned me is not even ashamed.

Tufiakwa nairaland mod

Lolzzzz

Enwere nnukwu mmanwu, nwe otimkpu

Okenye bata na ogbo......

We keep telling you to take it easy.....you won't hear.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by Honor10: 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
achibest:
You sound frustrated, were you banned from the mod here as well?
Forget about Ebonyi state and focus on ur disorganize life

My disorganize life is 3 times beta than what u cud ever have or d life u cud ever lead.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by Quorax: 2:12am On Jun 25, 2019
Honor10:

Is this English or what? Tinubu kill u there. Ode!
motherfucking morooonic simpleton. Tinubu kill your entire generation.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by arrestdarrester: 2:47am On Jun 25, 2019
Tell MACBAN or Miyetti Allah to deploy that same security in Katsina and Zamfara.

Them one re-enact Afonja vs Alimi for South East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by Truthwords: 9:09am On Jun 25, 2019
Antipob777:
Ndigbo are the most clueless human beings on earth.

Whether ndigbo like it or not the vigilante group by the herdsmen must proceed.

I have said my own and it's final.
I am sure you must have been raped severally by the fulani herdsmen. My wish for you is that whatever you wish the igbos will go back to you , your family and generations 1000
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 25, 2019
Benekruku:

Chest beating runs in the blood

If they come for you now, you will start screaming "They want to kill us o"
Since Tinubu is the suffersticated jagaban of APCheat, I am very sure that he has plenty of grazing land to offer to Miyetti Allah.
These herdsmen and herdswomen should head to Tinubu's house ASAP.

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana yarimo deomelo olawalesmarter0 juliusmalema madridguy gandollar lzaa yorubawarrior amatarasha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by Benekruku(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2019
[s]
immhotep:

Since Tinubu is the suffersticated jagaban of APCheat, I am very sure that he has plenty of grazing land to offer to Miyetti Allah.
These herdsmen and herdswomen to head to Tinubu's house ASAP.

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana yarimo deomelo olawalesmarter0 juliusmalema madridguy gandollar lzaa yorubawarrior amatarasha
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by achibest: 10:09am On Jun 25, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Lolzzzz

Enwere nnukwu mmanwu, nwe otimkpu

Okenye bata na ogbo......

We keep telling you to take it easy.....you won't hear.
And what will it takes me to open another one ,just few minutes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2019
achibest:
And what will it takes me to open another one ,just few minutes

I will take it upon myself to report you and make sure you permanently banned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by globemoney: 10:49am On Jun 25, 2019
Juliusmalema:
"Ebonyi, in particular, has suffered so much even in the context of South East. We believe that we do not need hate speeches as a strategy to solve our problems”

Umahi keep repeating this statement anywhere and when he is making speech. Is like he is getting drunk

Who is suffering or maltreating ebonyi in context of south east.

I find this his continuous repetitive of this statement irritating and disgusting.

It doesn't show the character of a leader.
Inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by OfficialAPCNig: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

When are you going to praise Yoruba muslims that bashed both macban and your yeye governors on twitter? grin
Yoruba moslems are traitors in the South, they were praising fulani herdsmen.

We love Afenifere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by booksrite001: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2019
officialapcnig:
Yoruba moslems are traitors in the South, they were praising fulani herdsmen.We love Afenifere.

kiss
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group by Ohaozara: 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
So many of you are without brain, always quick to attack Ebonyi State and her People while trying to hide your shame. If Ebonyi people are been reconverted to Muslim, how is it your problem? Tell me your state and I'll list list several Muslim faithfuls from there who are even more devoted than the few Muslims from Ebonyi State. One day will definitely rise up against these hate speeches targeted at Ebonyi people, and by then it may be too late for reconciliation. We're proud just like other Igbos, determined and very stubborn, we hardly forgive when pushed to the wall. ENOUGH OF ALL THESE INSULTS!
sammiistar:

YOUR STATE IS BEEN DEVELOPED, VERY TRUE, BUT YOUR YOUTHS ARE BEEN RECONVERTED TO MUSLIM. THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE ALL MANNER OF INCENTIVES FROM THE SUKKUK BOND AND A GRANT USED TO ESTABLISH AN ALL FREE MUSLIM UNIVERSITY IN EBONYI STATE, WHERE THE CONVERSATION IS RAPIDLY GROWING AND SO ON AND SO FORTH.
THEY ARE BUSY INTERMARRYING YOUR WIVES, AFTER HAVING A PERMANENT ABODE/SETTLEMENT. MARK MY WORD, SOON THEY WILL USURP YOUR KINGS AS THEY DID AT ILORRIN, OR DEMAND FOR LOCAL GOVT.s (AND POSSIBLY TO BE YOUR GOVERNOR ON THE FUTURE) AS THEY DID AT JOS/PLATEAU.
GO AND READ YOUR HISTORY BOOKS.
THEY ARE VERY TERRIBLE PEOPLE TO LIVE WITH.
I REST MY CASE.

MY PERSONAL OPINION THOUGH.

THANKS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rescued Chibok Girl, Rebecca Attends BBOG March To Aso Rock (Photos) / PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others / 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.