Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,053 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Lady Shocks As Her Fiancée Married Another Lady And Dumped Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shocks As Her Fiancée Married Another Lady And Dumped Her (606 Views)

Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Wife Shocks As Her Husband Makes Silly Moves At Their Wedding Reception.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shocks As Her Fiancée Married Another Lady And Dumped Her by Futmaggc: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
”Its funny how God works! I found our last night that my boyfriend of 2 years just got married! Congratulations Fredrick Burnom and Raquel Massiel!”

Source: https://www.futmaggc.com/2019/06/22/lady-shocks-as-her-fiancee-married-another-lady-and-dumped-her/

Re: Lady Shocks As Her Fiancée Married Another Lady And Dumped Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
Thou shall not date demons....
Re: Lady Shocks As Her Fiancée Married Another Lady And Dumped Her by KristaPretty(f): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
Somebody said it's good to have a backup bae/boo grin grin grin ;Dsomebody said o... I'm still that wife material
Re: Lady Shocks As Her Fiancée Married Another Lady And Dumped Her by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
A

(1) (Reply)

Signs That You May Be Dating The Wrong Person / If Your Teenage Daughter Gets Pregnant / #bbnaija: Mercy Shares Her Fears On Making Love With Ike (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.