Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) (24576 Views)

Coronavirus: Zamfara Government Acquires 12 Ventilators, 20,000 Test Kits / COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle / Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by Lankee01: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
For sale..asp. Call & whatapps:08068396362

Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by kennykg(m): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
its 2019
EMPLOY MORE QUALIFIED DOCTORS
no all this photo ops of few bedspace and front of container
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by Chamzzy(f): 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
I was hoping to see heavy equipments Anyways, Kudos to you
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by glowingflame7: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Lol, 2.1billion beds and stretchers.
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by wakes: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
WOW
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by fedora04: 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
A little bird told me Medshare is actually an NGO. So Mr Governor I hope you ain't planning to pay heavily in billions for this..

I know because I sell medical equipments

My tots though... With facts

quote author=maryjames9 post=79636066]I am not a kill joy neither am I persimmist not frustrated but I know better than to believe all these stories. I know for sure that assuming this news is true, I mean let's assume it is not something scam to win election like what happened with ibom air or what happened to the roads built by Roaches Okorocha. I believe that the worth of those so called medical equipment will not be up to 20 million and 200 million at best.

To expose their scam, they said they are still expecting delivery of other equipment. To know that it is a scam, thy only show the pictures of beddings. A serious minded and sincere government will show pictures of heavy equipment and large store-full of hospital beddings. The rest 1.8billion naira must have been pocketed by Akeredolu and his family members and crooks.

Nigerian Governors are all the same. No different from MMM mavrodi [/quote]
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by steveslid(m): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
9ice one, my able governor. keep it up
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by dayveed1(m): 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
This man is the biggest scam in the history of ondo State...
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by Natural01(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
dayveed1:
This man is the biggest scam in the history of ondo State...
Allegation without prove, you the actual scammer
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by reccy(m): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nice one Mr Governor.
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by delishpot: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
Bravo oooo! Good indeed. Keep it up.
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by olaridwan(m): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
2 billion!... Hmmm
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by gerizzim: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
oluwasegun007:
JESU!

Medical items worth billions inside Pali... shocked shocked

I was expecting to see MRI and the likes.

Oya na... We are watching from high places
my broda me too surprise oh.
na mattras ND kpali cost billions

1 Like

Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by Kharol1234: 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
smal tym e go say e wan go check up for london.....y e no help us test d equipment for him body
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by Awe4luv(m): 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
iwantolive:
please somebody should help employ my brother or my younger sis so they wont kill me..I am 34,no plan to settle down yet because of family responsibility..i have to care for my aging parents and my siblings.i am exhausted,confused and helpless..i have been battling depression for the past 11 years,and now this situation is making it worse...please my people help me out f this mess..my bro is an accountant,he worked in a bank few years ago before he resigned,he actually wanted to travel to Europe.please he can do any job..my Little sis has OND and BSC in MASS COMMUNICATION...please my people i need one of them to be employed to make my life a little bit easier,i am suffering..from one dept to another,please somebody should help.
Stuffs we hear on nairaland....him no even wait make visa come out first....
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by iwantolive: 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
Awe4luv:

Stuffs we hear on nairaland....him no even wait make visa come out first....
Is that all you have to say?people make mistakes,and he made his mistake and learn from it.
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
But some people are so full of negativity sha. Everyone in Ondo state knows that this man is doing a wonderful job. From education sector, health care to paying salaries regularly now.
So why are people still condemning him?
Someone said 2.1B for equipment but fact is I know I single medical machine that is worth more than 2.1B.
And he even said it's 6 containers so what's the headache?
Give praise to who deserves it and condemn who doesn't abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by Awe4luv(m): 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
iwantolive:
Is that all you have to say?people make mistakes,and he made his mistake and learn from it.
U are welcome amoye.....what's there to learn?....
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by iwantolive: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
Awe4luv:

U are welcome amoye.....what's there to learn?....
i cant write all the details involved here,its a long story,beside is it really needed?my guy if you can help please do,i am the one suffering now.
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by Obakoolex(m): 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hope no be for igbo processing grin grin
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by donvicky2007: 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
maryjames9:
I am not a kill joy neither am I persimmist not frustrated but I know better than to believe all these stories. I know for sure that assuming this news is true, I mean let's assume it is not some scam to win election like what happened with ibom air or what happened to the roads built by Roaches Okorocha. I believe that the worth of those so called medical equipment will not be up to 20 million and 200 million at best.

They said they are still expecting delivery of other equipment, YOU GO WAIT TIRE. To know that it is a scam, thy only show the pictures of beddings. A serious minded and sincere government will show pictures of heavy equipment and large store-full of hospital beddings. The rest 1.8billion naira must have been pocketed by Akeredolu and his family members and crooks.

Nigerian Governors are all the same. No different from MMM mavrodi. they are all thieves in agbada

That stuff doesn't worth that much because is a free donation from Medshare a non-profit organization in Atlanta USA. But I give the Governor kudos for securing those medical equipment for his state.....

1 Like

Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
RDPMAN:
Kudos to the ONDO STATE GOVERNMENT.

Don't be naive. That is just a kangaroo supply. Possible that the name of the company does not exist and even if it does, it may be owned by wife of the Governor and entire hospital supply may be worth just 50million naira. Go figure where the rest money go. It is even possible that those supplies were provided by Bill and Melinda Gate foundation and they don't spend kobo. In Nigeria, the more you look, the less you see.
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
oluwasegun007:
JESU!

Medical items worth billions inside kpali... shocked shocked

I was expecting to see MRI machine etc

Pls note that the Ondo State government did not purchase these equipment. They were donated to the state Government by MedShare. MedShare is non-profit organization that distributes medical equipment to hospitals in developing countries. The Ondo State only paid for the shipping of these equipment down to the country. There are more of these equipment still coming as the governor had said.
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by anodsons(m): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
Wow, this is really talkando! This is really the first Governor that is really acting on what was proposed in the NEC meeting held by Mr president: health,security, Agriculture and Education.
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
maryjames9:

Don't be naive. That is just a kangaroo supply. Possible that the name of the company does not exist and even if it does, it may be owned by wife of the Governor and entire hospital supply may be worth just 50million naira. Go figure where the rest money go. It is even possible that those supplies were provided by Bill and Melinda Gate foundation and they don't spend kobo. In Nigeria, the more you look, the less you see.

You'd be surprised that you're the naive one. grin The equipment were actually donated to the state Government by MedShare (Use your Google) which are worth N2.1 billion. The Ondo State only paid for the shipping of these equipment down to the country. There are more of these equipment still coming. This is just the first batch
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:

Pls note that the Ondo State government did not purchase these equipment. They were donated to the state Government by MedShare. MedShare is non-profit organization that distributes medical equipment to hospitals in developing countries. The Ondo State only paid for the shipping of these equipment down to the country. There are more of these equipment still coming as the governor had said.

Ok ooo
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
But some people are so full of negativity sha. Everyone in Ondo state knows that this man is doing a wonderful job. From education sector, health care to paying salaries regularly now.
So why are people still condemning him?
Someone said 2.1B for equipment but fact is I know I single medical machine that is worth more than 2.1B.
And he even said it's 6 containers so what's the headache?
Give praise to who deserves it and condemn who doesn't abeg

No blame us abeg. Those useless politician be it APC or PDP don teach us lesson. We analyse there deeds like hawk. It is only a kid or a fool that will swallow all those scams hook line and sinker
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by Mrpojj(m): 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
oluwasegun007:
JESU!

Medical items worth billions inside kpali... shocked shocked

I was expecting to see MRI machine etc

Am telling you
2.1 billion no be small money at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris / Aso Rock Clinic DOES NOT Have Paracetamol Or Cotton Wool - TheCable / Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.