Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) (24574 Views)

Coronavirus: Zamfara Government Acquires 12 Ventilators, 20,000 Test Kits / COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle / Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by chibaby1985(f): 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by HeWrites(m): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
iwantolive:
please somebody should help employ my brother or my younger sis so they wont kill me..I am 34,no plan to settle down yet because of family responsibility..i have to care for my aging parents and my siblings.i am exhausted,confused and helpless..i have been battling depression for the past 11 years,and now this situation is making it worse...please my people help me out f this mess..my bro is an accountant,he worked in a bank few years ago before he resigned,he actually wanted to travel to Europe.please he can do any job..my Little sis has OND and BSC in MASS COMMUNICATION...please my people i need one of them to be employed to make my life a little bit easier,i am suffering..from one dept to another,please somebody should help.

Go to Twitter bro...

You'd get a lot of people willing to help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by iwantolive: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
HeWrites:

Go to Twitter bro...

You'd get a lot of people willing to help
OK bro. Thanks a lot..
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by goodnewsbabe: 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
These Chinese product N2.1 billion, Impossible.
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 7:33am On Jun 25, 2019
Nbote:
Last last poor maintenance would kill dem plus most of those items will b stolen and sold by hospital staff
You thinking in my direction....awon ole gbogbo undecided
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 7:35am On Jun 25, 2019
oluwasegun007:
JESU!

Medical items worth billions inside kpali... shocked shocked

I was expecting to see MRI machine etc

Oya na... We are watching from high places
It's not yet completed...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 7:36am On Jun 25, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
For clarity, the Ondo State government did not BUY these equipment. The equipment were donated to the Ondo State government. Arakunrin Akeredolu secured the medical equipment from MedShare, a U.S.-based non-profit organisation in Atlanta to strengthen the state's health. They are all FREE OF CHARGE. The state government only paid for the shipping of these equipment down to Nigeria.
Naso I hear am too.....#ondolegit
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by loomer: 8:02am On Jun 25, 2019
Just beds and boxes nai be 2.1 billion.

I love this country
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by Ajibade123(m): 8:21am On Jun 25, 2019
wow what a nice move....see how you can start your own medical practice with this checklist
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-start-a-medical-practice-checklist/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:21am On Jun 25, 2019
iwantolive:
please somebody should help employ my brother or my younger sis so they wont kill me..I am 34,no plan to settle down yet because of family responsibility..i have to care for my aging parents and my siblings.i am exhausted,confused and helpless..i have been battling depression for the past 11 years,and now this situation is making it worse...please my people help me out f this mess..my bro is an accountant,he worked in a bank few years ago before he resigned,he actually wanted to travel to Europe.please he can do any job..my Little sis has OND and BSC in MASS COMMUNICATION...please my people i need one of them to be employed to make my life a little bit easier,i am suffering..from one dept to another,please somebody should help.
You just have to stop giving them free money. Bravo akeredolu
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by booksrite(f): 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
wow what a nice move....see how you can start your own medical practice with this checklist

wink
Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by booksrite001: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2019
skmoda360:
It's not yet completed...

Re: Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
booksrite001:

Are you a monitoring spirit?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris / Aso Rock Clinic DOES NOT Have Paracetamol Or Cotton Wool - TheCable / Flagyl And Tetracycline Are Not First Aid For Diarrhea – Aproko Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.