Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore (42834 Views)

CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole / Davido Offers N1m To Shoki Shitta Who Was Beaten For Disrespecting Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by chloride6: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
Omo this boy no understand life..

Na Tonye you dey follow yarn like that ...

Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by Crystalworld(m): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
D
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by tomju(m): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
What/Who is N6? The name of a new Nokia Phone?
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by SmartMen: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
YorubaKing:
A culture and people that lack basic ethics and common sense. People that wake their parents up from bed by kicking and punching them... Cursed tribe! angry
I see. To bad for your family that is from the tribe. Your father kicked his dad that way...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by oluwasegun007(m): 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
Smack down...

TKO
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by amazon14: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
Werey APC agberos. Full of hypocrisy.
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by amazon14: 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
ceejayMAX:
CAN ANYTHING GOOD COME FROM APC?

Nothing, absolutely nothing

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by Minjim: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
Social Media has turned some minions to transient celebrities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
P e n i s
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by delishpot: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
So not buying window seat (Which depends on availability when booking in most cases) was the beginning of the disrespect for self in Prof. Soyinkas case? Who is raising the animals we call our future these days?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by delishpot: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
Bukunmee:
Tonye Cole right now

Oya jnr. Try eat ya food grin grin
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by jaymee0(m): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
Loll. N6 is the devil.
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by jordyspices: 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nigeria adults no they behave them selves always thinking they are right why wole no sit down for him seat when the owner of the window seat come him go ask am politely can we exchange seat if the boy no agree him rest im case

9 Likes

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by dante0147: 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
ambu2:
Whatever Tonye Cole did does not change the fact that the young man, who I am sure would worship' Davido if he met him, should have accorded our own Prof Wole Soyinka the deserved respect.Yes, it was his right to demand for his seat but relishing Wole Soyinka's intellectual presence and getting a selfie should have been his priority. Now, he missed all that because of his unnecessary stubbornness.

I am sure his Dad would take a long hard look at him at home and tell him," Son you messed up big time."

Do you think everybody is as dumb as you are ? Davido ? Sey him na God wey person go de worship ? Or Who Wole Soyinka and him selfie picture help ?? E b like say two of una never baff well...

13 Likes

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
am sorry even if I have all the money in the world I wouldn't disrespect someone older than me but hey if I have that much I wouldn't be in a public air line in the first place

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
ambu2:
Whatever Tonye Cole did does not change the fact that the young man, who I am sure would worship' Davido if he met him, should have accorded our own Prof Wole Soyinka the deserved respect.Yes, it was his right to demand for his seat but relishing Wole Soyinka's intellectual presence and getting a selfie should have been his priority. Now, he missed all that because of his unnecessary stubbornness.

I am sure his Dad would take a long hard look at him at home and tell him," Son you messed up big time."
so in ur mind davido is not an icon.... Mikel,edochie,kanu,tuface, are icons in their rights but everyone deserves respect as human...
besides Soyinka no complain na tonye Cole buy market

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
killsmith:
Just imagine 22 year old chinedu that has only waec, teaching a noble laureate fundamental human rights... grin
Hahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by Oszy: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
It is very disrespectful to seat on another person's seat without permission.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by ambu2: 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
dante0147:

Do you think everybody is as dumb as you are ? Davido ? Sey him na God wey person go de worship ? Or Who Wole Soyinka and him selfie picture help ?? E b like say two of una never baff well...
You sounded so daft and lacking in decency. Every country has its heroes and heroines. Wole Soyinka is a Nigerian Hero.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by milkyworld(m): 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
Tell am...
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by HomorBj(m): 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ghenhen....Shots fired
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by 12inchDickson: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nairaland is gone !!!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by deflover(m): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
ambu2:

Will the damn selfie change his life
The so called adult disrespected the office of the president
He lead many to change and now next level
A foolish adult for that matter

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by chronique(m): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
I don't understand why people are criticizing the young man who demanded that prof Wole Soyinka should stand up from his seat. Respect they say, begets respect. You don't earn respect simply because you have white hair on your head or because you are a famous person. As learned as Wole Soyinka is, he can't tell us that he wasn't aware he was sitting on a seat meant for someone else. If he wanted to sit by the window, he should have booked a seat close to the window. You don't just go about taking what belongs to someone else without the person's consent and expecting the person to keep quiet because you are famous, much more older and an international figure. That's tantamount to being a bully and the best way to deal with bullies is to publicly humble them. Someone even said the boy missed an opportunity to take a selfie with Soyinka and I laughed at that comment. Not everyone is cut out for that. People should learn to respect themselves first, and respect others if they want to be respected.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by davillian(m): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
don4real18:
The major question we are supposed to ask is who this N6 is that he was given a space on the front page
This stupid N6 way no sabi talk
My brother invited this idiot for a birthday party + brand launch.
He was the mc and he asked a question "who is this person to you and how you met"
I was given the mic said he is my lil bro I met him a week after he was given birth to.
The stupid N6 said " that's how everybody will be claiming brother once the person becomes successful"
I vex my guys calm me down because it won't take 10mins before I call barracks use soldier carry am and scatter the whole event.
I just bone our path hasn't crossed since then I go remind am with slap

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
A generation of ill groomed youths. Just imagine one saying the guy was teaching prof fundamental human right. Seems you don't know that there are situations where National interest supersedes your so called 'Fundamental human right'.

That guy's parents should be weeping wherever they are about their son.
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by IamSoProlific: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
blessedweapon:
I love this dude..........No homo
He's always keeping it real........No promo.

I remember his "do anything for clout" freestyles, shyt was fire.,......pro bono

Wetin you smoke this evening

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by eWyse: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
Bukunmee:
Tonye Cole right now

Aww. Why is the poor kid crying? Eat your food my fren! cheesy
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by eWyse: 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
davillian:

This stupid N6 way no sabi talk
My brother invited this idiot for a birthday party + brand launch.
He was the mc and he asked a question "who is this person to you and how you met"
I was given the mic said he is my lil bro I met him a week after he was given birth to.
The stupid N6 said " that's how everybody will be claiming brother once the person becomes successful"
I vex my guys calm me down because it won't take 10mins before I call barracks use soldier carry am and scatter the whole event.
I just bone our path hasn't crossed since then I go remind am with slap

Buhahahaha...
Sorry man but this is hilarious!

Just forgive the guy abeg. No be him fault
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by oglalasioux(m): 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
ambu2:
Whatever Tonye Cole did does not change the fact that the young man, who I am sure would worship' Davido if he met him, should have accorded our own Prof Wole Soyinka the deserved respect.Yes, it was his right to demand for his seat [b]but relishing Wole Soyinka's intellectual presence and getting a selfie should have been his priority. [/b]Now, he missed all that because of his unnecessary stubbornness.

Exactly what I would do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Bovi In Playful Mood (Pictured). / 6 Facts About Davido By Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.