Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole (36214 Views)

Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by GistMore12: 3:13am On Jun 25, 2019
GistMore.com

Controversial, Nigerian OAP and leader of the Free the Sheeple movement, Daddy Freeze, who has made it his duty to always have a say in any trending issues has again weighed in on the online debate concerning the Nigerian man that ordered Nobel laureate, Wole Soyinka, out of his seat onboard a flight yesterday, Sunday, June 23.

The quite outspoken Cool FM big boy wrote an open letter to politician/Businessman, Tonye Cole who shared the story online.
Through the note he wrote, Freeze wondered what the respect Nigerians have so far given to their elders has done for us as a nation.

In his post, Freeze stressed that the young man had the courage to demand for his right but Soyinka has over the years failed to demand for the rights of Nigerians from its leaders.

He wrote:

“Dear Tonye Cole,I probably would have politely done the same thing the young man did.

Growing up, I was taught never to challenge my elders.In retrospect, I find it difficult to point to what this has earned us as a people? Are we more morally upright, safer, richer and better than nations where children are encouraged to stand up to elders? NO!

Nigeria, with all our respect, has become the poverty capital of the world boasting of more people in extreme poverty than China and India combined, YES, COMBINED! (According to worldpoverty.io)

Some of our elders have sold our birthright, lied to us about salvation and taken foolish decisions that have impoverished us.

What drew me to Prof. Soyinka in the first place was the fact that he never failed to challenge our leaders in power and religion, no matter their age.

The young man on the flight DEMANDED his right; if you can’t demand your right on a flight, how can you demand it from the government or church?-

The government needs to provide amenities for the people, while the Church should be accountable to the last kobo, we MUST demand this!

Christ was less than 33 years old when he challenged the Pharisees, the authorities in religion of that time, who were in their 70s and 80s. ~FRZ.”

See more here; http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-wole-soyinka-vs-young-boy-debate-schools-tonye-cole

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by GistMore12: 3:13am On Jun 25, 2019
Watch The Debate Video ==> HERE

Freeze wrote;

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by GistMore12: 3:17am On Jun 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by properties4sale: 3:19am On Jun 25, 2019
Freeze, funny unserious guy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by daddytime(m): 3:58am On Jun 25, 2019
Hmmm

Na dem help the guy buy him window seat?

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by GistTeller: 7:39am On Jun 25, 2019
kiss
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by alBHAGDADI: 7:56am On Jun 25, 2019
The young man on the flight DEMANDED his right; if you can’t demand your right on a flight, how can you demand it from the government or church?-

What stupid right is Daddy Freeze saying people need to demand from the Church? The right to be a nuisance and start asking stupid questions or protesting? He should go and read what happened to Korah and his gang when they went against Moses and his congregation. He probably thinks the church is a place where you behave anyhow like in a democratic setting.

1 Timothy 3:15
But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

Failure to abide by the rules in God's house leads to being kicked out.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by GistAlert: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by seegi(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2019
Ok

By the way, we have bring you a great opportunity to become a property owner in Lagos state with a friendly and affordable price, click the link on my SIGNATURE to view available offers, Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by PrinceKevin01: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

What stupid right is Daddy Freeze saying people need to demand from the Church? The right to be a nuisance and start asking stupid questions or protesting? He should go and read what happened to Korah and his gang when they went against Moses and his congregation. He probably thinks the church is a place where you behave anyhow like in a democratic setting.

But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

My Brother this guy tire me Oo
Always challenging himself, not the people of God

Anyway I will make a Professional Logo for your Product or Company

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Jayslicky: 10:59am On Jun 25, 2019
the man was right in asking for his seat and soyinka disobeyed flight rules(seat where you are assigned). No one is above rules whether old or young.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by semyman: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2019
Who Wole Soyinka don help?
Let him get off the funky seat and respect his age

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Opinedecandid(m): 11:00am On Jun 25, 2019
This flippant Freeze

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by itsme01: 11:01am On Jun 25, 2019
undecided

Wole soyinka's generation destroyed Nigeria, the colonialist gave them best of education, Hospitals and Infrastructures ... what did they create for us , if not Poverty, Greed, Cultism poor Governance, Fake activism and many hypocritical things.

They still wont let us be, they compete with us in every way possible, youth leaders of political parties they are the ones, all Government and Religious Position they are the one, even window seat of an airplane they are still the ones with their self entitlement that brought Nigeria nothing but poverty

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Centcanada: 11:02am On Jun 25, 2019
The young man never did any wrong by requesting what belong to him. We should always call a spade a spade and shurn all these old man stuff when is not relevant.

45 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by SarkinYarki: 11:02am On Jun 25, 2019
And he had to find a way to bring the church in ko? Freeze leave our churches alone

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by kernel01: 11:03am On Jun 25, 2019
I stand with the young man. Your age doesn't give you right over others.

33 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Felixalex(m): 11:04am On Jun 25, 2019
Wetin bring church matter enter this aeroplane window matter na?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by sou1p1an0(m): 11:05am On Jun 25, 2019
Freeze is so so right on this one

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by adewest1999(m): 11:05am On Jun 25, 2019
Daddy freezer the nuclear reactor

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Aidejay(m): 11:05am On Jun 25, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

And boom. With all the churches, Nigeria is still .....................

16 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Lizilicious(f): 11:06am On Jun 25, 2019
Must he mention church for his post to make sense?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 25, 2019
Like I stated before on a similar thread on this same issue, I would politely tell prof. that the seat was originally allocated to me but if he pleads politely or refuses to let go I would let him have it.

Those following OAP freeze teachings should beware of him because he's a false prophet as well as many other " RICHEST PASTORS IN NIGERIA WHO ARE ON FORBES LIST ".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Houseofglam7(f): 11:06am On Jun 25, 2019
I would've yanked the professor outta my seat!
I'm not on his payroll dammit.
undecided

12 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Caleb17: 11:06am On Jun 25, 2019
The man payed for his seat and he reserves the right to occupy it... It's a settled matter. It is not even worth arguing.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by tstx(m): 11:06am On Jun 25, 2019
Interesting

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 25, 2019
Our elderly people with self entitlement everywhere.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by thesicilian: 11:07am On Jun 25, 2019
kernel01:
I stand with the young man. Your age doesn't give you right over others.
It kind of does, Mr. Man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ali Baba Blasts Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu On Instagram / Arsenal Fans Celebrate Pasuma's Birthday / Toolz, Tiwa Savage, Lilian Esoro & Nicki Minaj: Who Rocked The Purple Hair Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.