Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF (2749 Views)

Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. / Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? / Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ahnie. Thanks. Don't mind this Graduateacher. I wonder what she will be teaching kids with her negative and diabolic mind set. A Graduateacher that cannot reason beyond rituals, is that one a Graduateacher?

Dear Graduateacher,
The fact that you were brought up in a diabolic setting or background doesn't give you the moral grounds to suspect everyone is into rituals.

In the interest of the kids who will be under your care due to carelessness of their parents. Please do not indoctrinate them with your diabolic views and ways of reasoning.

I smell a quack Graduateacher with diabolical inclination.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
Baba just hear "Diabolic" don use am like 20 times for this thread alone, truth be told, guy is one hella of an intresting personality. Always coming up with different proposals, you'd make a great business analyst!
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by cococandy(f): 4:37am On Jun 26, 2019
I have a girlfriend. Can I send her to you? I’m also unemployed

1 Like

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by PDPGuy: 5:42am On Jun 26, 2019
cococandy:
I have a girlfriend. Can I send her to you? I’m also unemployed
grin grin
Is she a figure 8?
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by cococandy(f): 5:51am On Jun 26, 2019
Indeed she is
PDPGuy:

grin grin
Is she a figure 8?

2 Likes

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by PDPGuy: 5:54am On Jun 26, 2019
cococandy:
Indeed she is
Oshe!!
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2019
Cococandy. Sorry to hear you are unemployed. No worries. You should message me telling me why your gf should be considered.

On one hand, if she meets the criteria..then you can send her down. Details of further steps shall be provided and confidentiality is guaranteed.

On the other hand, I think it will make more sense if you apply since you meet the criteria. grin
Bending the rules for you. cheesy. I can inagine what we had be doing in those 3 days, may even extend it to a week. grin
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 26, 2019
Fiyinfoluwa20. I guess the word is fascinating to you, if that was what brought you here. Hope it's not what I am thinking.

Thanks for your comment.
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by ifyalways(f): 7:47am On Jun 26, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Cococandy. Sorry to hear you are unemployed. No worries. You should message me telling me why your gf should be considered.

On one hand
, if she meets the criteria..then you can send her down. Details of further steps shall be provided and confidentiality is guaranteed.

On the other hand, I think it will make more sense if you apply since you meet the criteria. grin
Bending the rules for you. cheesy. I can inagine what we had be doing in those 3 days, may even extend it to a week. grin
The fine girl effect ;- your two hands are gone already and you never see her o. cheesy

Weak man forming rambo.

6 Likes

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2019
Ifyalways. Haha. You can only call a man weak if he has swindled your fanny below expectation.

Have I swindled your fanny? No.
Will I like to Swindle your fanny? .

Yes she is cute. No doubt. I know you are too. Just that you are more of a mama-like babe.
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by ifyalways(f): 8:04am On Jun 26, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Ifyalways. Haha.

Yes she is cute. No doubt. I know you are too. Just that you are more of a mama-like babe.
Midnight newspaper. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 26, 2019
Ifyalways. I wouldn't refer to you as midnight newspaper. That's demeaning to women.

Moreover, the contents of the day to day newspaper be it day, noon or midnight are always same.

Your Tits and Fanny may not be the same as they were few years ago, that is expected. But you are still the same ifyalways and will always be.

You are now my official Mama-Like Babe. grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
You must be a ritualist

2 Likes

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
Zielle. I won't give you the attention you are craving for.
Take your BIG HEAD elsewhere. We don't need you here. Muppet

1 Like

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by ifyalways(f): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
FannySwindler1:

You are now my official Mama-Like Babe. grin tongue

Fanny Fanny.

Official boy toy. cheesy
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ifyalways. I can't wait to grin cheesy. My official mama-like babe. See you soon.
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by cococandy(f): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
You’re bending the rules for me? cheesy
Hehehe. I feel special.

I’ll send my girlfriend to represent us. She’s even cuter.
FannySwindler1:

On one hand, if she meets the criteria..then you can send her down. Details of further steps shall be provided and confidentiality is guaranteed.

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by cococandy(f): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
On one hand and the other hand. Ify you’re too funny grin
I wouldn’t even have noticed if you didn’t highlight that.
ifyalways:

The fine girl effect ;- your two hands are gone already and you never see her o. cheesy

Weak man forming rambo.
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
Cococandy. You are have a special place in my heart tongue. Yeah.. Had to bend the rule for you, so you can bend for me too.

I had rather have you in the house for the 3 days. grin
Your friend can join too. grin

Ifyalways has forgotten that what matters most is my tongue and D.
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by cococandy(f): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
Erm? I thought I was just going to be a question and answer session? Followed by departing with gifts for me the boyfriend.

Tongue and D? I’m out before you corrupt this virgin girl.
FannySwindler1:
Cococandy. You are have a special place in my heart tongue. Yeah.. Had to bend the rule for you, so you can bend for me too.

I had rather have you in the house for the 3 days. grin
Your friend can join too. grin

Ifyalways has forgotten that what matters most is my tongue and D.
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Zielle. I won't give you the attention you are craving for.
Take your BIG HEAD elsewhere. We don't need you here. Muppet
#1. You've managed to attack every poster disagreeing with you like you're someone with an anger problem. Get help. You didn't reply MrBrownJay1's disagreeing post ( since you can't go toe to toe with him ) but it's the (f)s you're attacking. Get help.

#2. It's funny you dub those disagreeing with your threads as attention-seekers but it's you who keeps making these threads for what again? Attention. You should have thought twice before making the thread since you can't control your anger and handle oppositions calmly.

#3. I love my big head. Thanks for the compliment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
Zielle. For you information, there is no debate here, hence no disagreement . You only stated you smell ritualist. Is that a sensible statement? What facts do you have on ground to sense me as a ritualist?

The fact that I ignore others don't mean, I should be your door mat. Who the Bleep is MrBrownJay1? Is that your mentor? I already addressed the issue of ritualist only for you to bring it up again. What else are you looking for? Trouble....No one forced you here and not compulsory to comment.

I have chosen you as a scapegoat that you are. Go through my post, I attack only those with cerebral cortex lacking oxygenation like yours. Show me a post where I have gone to call people names for no reason male or female.

You are the one who needs help. See a psychologist or psychotherapist, your reasoning has to change or go for cognitive behaviour therapy.

To you the thread is for attention, because your reasoning is lop-sided and faulty.

Get it to your Big Head.. There is no opposition here. My replying you is not anger.. It's making you a scapegoat that you are and catching fun with your life.

Why is it your cup of tea if I make post? Is it your data or your business? You and your cohorts see it as attention seeking, but others don't see it that way.

Nothing bad about you liking your Big Head.. It's just that it's empty. That's all.

Please hope it's not what I'm thinking. Please Don't let me see you as a Retar.. ded Tw..at.

1 Like

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
I have no choice than to discontinue this offer because all the mesages I received didn't meet criteria and on verification they were sent with intent of scam.

The offer is hereby withdrawn and some other non-related applications received have been compensated respectively.

To all the married women who messaged me... Kindly look out for new post.

Thanks
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Ishilove: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Seeking 3 Unemployed men with cute girl friend or fiancée.

Your gf or fiancée will be spending 3 days with me in a private location telling me everything about you. She will also be preparing me one of your favourite meals.

On day 3 , she will be leaving with a surprise gift for you.

1. Your girl friend or fiancée must be good looking
2. She must have good hygiene and dentition
3. She must be between 21 - 35
4. You must have been together for more than a year.
5. She must be in good health.
6. She must be open-minded.
7. She must come with bikini bottoms and willing to take part in pool party.

Send me a message to include pictures of your gf and you together, telling me why you think your gf qualifies and how you will empower yourself with the funds she will bring to you.
Going by your various strange threads, I have a feeling you are conducting a social experiment whose results will be documented for study.

Either this or you are extremely bored.

3 Likes

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by kingreign(m): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
... Are people that foolish/desperate to fall for such above nonsense (in this day and age of ritual killings and kidnappings)?!

From his name you can definitely deduce he's a śwïñdler.

1 Like

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
kingreign:

From his name you can definitely deduce he's a śwïñdler.

a sw1nger or a SWINDLER?!

a sw1nger wants to have sex with your wife (in your presence) while you do the same with his. this "swindler" wants to use poverty as a mean to kidnap (and possibly use as ritual) hungry desperate people.
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Altern8(m): 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lmao

What kind of weird flex is this? grin
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by kingreign(m): 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

a sw1nger or a SWINDLER?!

a sw1nger wants to have sex with your wife (in your presence) while you do the same with his. this "swindler" wants to use poverty as a mean to kidnap (and possibly use as ritual) hungry desperate people.

All of the above lipsrsealed
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ishilove. I won't want to join you with this trolls cos I know you personally.

As for the MrBrownJay1 and his cohorts. You definitely are the hungry ones. Don't ask me how I know. You all need to get a life. Moronic Fucckktards.

Bring it on.
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Ishilove. I won't want to join you with this trolls cos I know you personally.

As for the MrBrownJay1 and his cohorts. You definitely are the hungry ones. Don't ask me how I know. You all need to get a life. Moronic Fucckktards.

Bring it on.

i love you too brotha...
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1. We are cool. Then.
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by czarina(f): 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
The FannySwindler cheesy cheesy

I'm patiently waiting for the next thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Make Incest Legal Or Not / Advice Urgently Needed About Future Mother In Law / Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.