Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF (2758 Views)

Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. / Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? / Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 27, 2019
Czarina. Sweetie.. It won't be long. You know what? Send me a message.
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by czarina(f): 12:06am On Jun 27, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Czarina. Sweetie.. It won't be long. You know what? Send me a message.
Lol...of course, I will! cheesy
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by czarina(f): 12:07am On Jun 27, 2019
Sent! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 27, 2019
Zielle:
#1. You've managed to attack every poster disagreeing with you like you're someone with an anger problem. Get help. You didn't reply MrBrownJay1's disagreeing post ( since you can't go toe to toe with him ) but it's the (f)s you're attacking. Get help.

#2. It's funny you dub those disagreeing with your threads as attention-seekers but it's you who keeps making these threads for what again? Attention. You should have thought twice before making the thread since you can't control your anger and handle oppositions calmly.

#3. I love my big head. Thanks for the compliment.

Your dimples are lovely.

1 Like

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:50am On Jun 27, 2019
FannySwindler1:
MrBrownJay1. We are cool. Then.

bro, as much as you are entitled to post whatever you desire on NL, i will always call you out if your post sounds like trap/trick to take advantage of people. NO beef here.

4 Likes

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2019
runwaymodel:

Your dimples are lovely.
Thanks dear. kiss

1 Like

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Ishilove: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Ishilove. I won't want to join you with this trolls cos I know you personally.
Fanny, I am not trolling. I am merely making an unbiased observation.
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ishilove:

Fanny, I am not trolling. I am merely making an unbiased observation.

Do you really know this guy in real life ?
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Do you really know this guy in real life ?
I know him personally.
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Goalnaldo(m): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
I need to look at your threads to see if what people have been saying is true.
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ishilove:

I know him personally.

Is he mentally stable ? And hope he’s not a path to self destruct ?
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Fiyinfoluwa20. Haha.. Not surprising someone already identified you as a Sissy Ass Nigga. How can I be "a path to self destruct"? You are the one walking on a path to self-destruction.

At 25, when your mates are already managing people in different establishment, you only just left home where you were lodging as a house help, swindling neighbours fanny as an achievement , you can't reason logically and take decisions by yourself.

Needing people on faceless forum to get validation for your sexcapades. Yet you are asking if another person is mentally stable.. Lol.

Derranged Uphill Gardener, you had better check into the nearest psychiatry centre. I will give you reference note. Your treatment will be free. All expenses on me.

Crazzy ass nigga. Turd Burglar grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Bad Attitude Of Women / Whats The Role Of Money & Material Things In Relationships? / Please My Younger Brother Needs Your Help... His Life And Health Is At Stake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.