Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (44583 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Lordswazz(m): 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
oshe11:
I'm battling with a friend right now

More or less her last hope of survival

Everyday convincing

It ain't Easy
Please do all you can to help her.
She would be super grateful to you when in a better place psychologically and reflecting on her life.

1 Like

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
oshe11:

Everyday convincing

It ain't Easy
Please hold unto the person, please. This is the least u could do to save a life. Just please abeg

1 Like

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by akosh005: 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
[quote author=GistCaster post=79635940]GistMore.com

The Police Command in Lagos has confirmed that a 27-year-old man, Omotola Onayemi, also known as `Ola-brain’, on Monday, committed suicide over alleged frustration.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the incident happened in Epe Local Government area of Lagos state, at about 5:30am on Monday.

Sgt. Ademola Ogunjobi, Divisional Police Officer (DPO), Epe Branch confirmed the incident in an interview with NAN.

According to him, the police have confirmed the incident of a young man that committed suicide by hanging in early hours of today.

“The corpse has been deposited in a mortuary at Epe General Hospital for further investigation,’’ the DPO said.

An eyewitness, Mr Tunde Badmus, told NAN, that the incident happened at Idi-Aba area of Epe.

He said that the young man committed suicide by hanging himself to death early hours of Monday.

According to Badmus, he alleged that the deceased was once a yahoo-yahoo boy before his mother stopped him from such attitude.

“The young man was found roaming around the streets and probably felt frustrated after leaving the yahoo-yahoo job and decided to hang himself.

lol at yahoo job, and where is the place of work located. Rip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by PECON1(m): 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
ojimbo:
If we there is high rate of suicide in this period, what will happen in the next te years when there will be high population of jobless youth?
I always think about what u just said now.
Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by YorubaKing: 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
ashantitope:

If she's your mother will pray such for her? Don't let this hatred go to this level is unfair some people benefitor some people boss because without her some people will not go and feed there family at the end of the month where did twant those people to start from again please let stop this

Bros, even though I dislike Tinubu and all his generations, I don't wish evil on anyone.

I'm referring to a moniker with that name. He's an Igbo bigot on this forum that despises everything Yoruba. He goes around kissing the rhe mods and the forum's owner's rear all to be relevant. He forgot the owner is also a Yoruba.
He also has several other monikers with Yoruba names with which he taunts Yoruba pple.

So sorry, if you feel offended.
Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Fidelismaria: 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
He did the right thing for himself

He isn't the first and definitely won't be the last

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by ogb5(m): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
oshe11:

Everyday convincing

It ain't Easy

Involve a psychiatrist. Depression is a medical condition that requires expert care

1 Like

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by ennypita: 11:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
Please they should also banned the sales of ropes. Just d way they did to sniper. Clueless set of people governing us.

2 Likes

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Inteltower: 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
oshe11:
Trying my best honestly......

I do appreciate her wanting to be with me just to lift her........

I pray she gets outta it though

Would be truly glad I was able to help

PS: She'd be the 2nd person I've lifted outta depression if she defeats it

that's commendable..
you are doing good.

its really worrying.. but maybe something effective can be done about it
Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by bellotaofeek: 11:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
Cooked story. Once a gee boy, no one can stop you even the red masquerades
Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by internetpo(m): 12:03am On Jun 25, 2019
oshe11:

Everyday convincing

It ain't Easy
Pls continue oshe. Don't stop. Anyway I can.help in my small capacity pls let me know.

Only God Will reward u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by tomdon(m): 12:19am On Jun 25, 2019
It is not too late to start all over at 60, as long as there is life and health. Which kind despair nau

2 Likes

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by blackslayer: 12:40am On Jun 25, 2019
Onlinealaba:
embarassed is never been this bad, something ain't right somewhere which we all are aware of

Life is no longer worth living for a lot of people...Some take action like committing suicide while some forge on...doesn't really change the fact that the world is a more miserable place for so many!

5 Likes

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by segunfunmi(f): 12:48am On Jun 25, 2019
The dead always dip their hands in the rice that is what is giving the rice aroma and taste
Benekruku:
Burial ceremony don set for the area be that.

Burial Jollof rice go happen with Burial drinks.

But on a more serious note, What gives Burial jollof rice that taste and aroma? The jollof dey sweet pass naming, wedding or birthday jollof.
Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by jentlevik: 12:54am On Jun 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 25, 2019
Benekruku:

But on a more serious note, What gives Burial jollof rice that taste and aroma? The jollof dey sweet pass naming, wedding or birthday jollof.

1 Like

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Nobody: 3:02am On Jun 25, 2019
MrPresident1:
satan seats on the throne of world rulership, he is causing despair everywhere. Out of the strong shall food come forth very soon. This evil and wickedness will not go unpunished.

There's no satan anywhere. And surely, no satan is causing anything in Nigeria. The earlier you guys shook off this annoying over-religiousness and focus on the right issue, the better for the country. Every brain in that country seems to have been fried on the altar of religion. No one is thinking rightly and logically anymore. Shame on you all. Satan ko, Santa ni. Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Truefaith: 3:33am On Jun 25, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetrueChristianfaith.com
Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by caprini1: 3:51am On Jun 25, 2019
oshe11:
Trying my best honestly......

I do appreciate her wanting to be with me just to lift her........

I pray she gets outta it though

Would be truly glad I was able to help

PS: She'd be the 2nd person I've lifted outta depression if she defeats it
You,ve done well and done your best.......my boss asked me what i will do with all the spare money i make? i travel a lot ,because of my work ,so i get a lot of extra funds,so i told him ,i will just be looking for people to assist and i,ve been happier doing it ,lifting my own pains from lifting others....so keep it up,God will surely surprise you with grace and favour.

2 Likes

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 4:01am On Jun 25, 2019
Onlinealaba:
embarassed is never been this bad, something ain't right somewhere which we all are aware of

It’s always been bad o...

We’re just know his bad because of social media...
Before, would you have known about this dude or the Sniper squad?
>
Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by onlyforchrist: 4:51am On Jun 25, 2019
UceeGod:
People involved in yahoo never do well afterwards. I've witnessed quite a number of them having mental issues.

That's not true sir. those ones Don miss juju with dem work.
Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 25, 2019
the shithole never had it this bad!... the redundant /satanic coupist has succeeded in plunging the shithole from frypan to fire.
Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by tonyhoney: 4:59am On Jun 25, 2019
oshe11:
Every POOR MAN has a RICH FRIEND
But the rich friends won't help you. or one day they will get tired of you.
Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by ogene144(m): 5:38am On Jun 25, 2019
[quote author=GistCaster post=79635940]GistMore.com

The Police Command in Lagos has confirmed that a 27-year-old man, Omotola Onayemi, also known as `Ola-brain’, on Monday, committed suicide over alleged frustration.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the incident happened in Epe Local Government area of Lagos state, at about 5:30am on Monday.

Sgt. Ademola Ogunjobi, Divisional Police Officer (DPO), Epe Branch confirmed the incident in an interview with NAN.

According to him, the police have confirmed the incident of a young man that committed suicide by hanging in early hours of today.

“The corpse has been deposited in a mortuary at Epe General Hospital for further investigation,’’ the DPO said.

An eyewitness, Mr Tunde Badmus, told NAN, that the incident happened at Idi-Aba area of Epe.

He said that the young man committed suicide by hanging himself to death early hours of Monday.

Buhari as a president didnt ave good luck?
Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by ibkonekt(m): 5:39am On Jun 25, 2019
wisewordd:
all this suicide. Are we sure it's not murder? it's just a question oh.

they should stop saying suicide without carrying out autopsy....nigeria and its people dont think. how did the police know that it was suicide, where they there when the person died

1 Like

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 25, 2019
All these indomie generation and codeine/ trams kids the rate at which they kill themselves sha... They can't walk through the darkness and overcome. They do not believe that little light at the end of the tunnel neither can they handle the pain. You fvkers can't walk with God. What am i even saying, they don't even believe in God cheesy

A weak mind looses focus and gets lost when times are fvcking hard but a strong vibrant mind motivates itself and others around in hard times knowing in the end it's definitely going to be alright. Its true the country has never had it so bad as it is but we should always find something positive to look forward to even when there's none. Create it, dream it and consciously take steps towards it even if its at snail speed. Everybody no go make am the same time but everybody get him time to make am.
Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Michaelisael06: 5:45am On Jun 25, 2019
RUN!!!!!!! This clearly MURDERRUN!!!!!!! This clearly MURDERRUN!!!!!!! This clearly MURDER
Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by jeroncomputers(m): 5:54am On Jun 25, 2019
Nawa oo, things are happening oo
Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by peeta4u(m): 6:09am On Jun 25, 2019
Benekruku:

D dead body dey join cook d jollof rice....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) / Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) / My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.