Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far (20767 Views)

Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power / Judge Issues Arrest Warrant For Exxonmobil's Richard Laing / Court Issues Arrest Warrant For Innoson Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by Patrioticman007(m): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
Gtbank can apply for nolle prosequi by buying it from the Attorney General for a Billion Naira.
Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by cyberdurable(m): 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
grin
Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by MagicEmpire: 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
It will soon become Igbos Vs Yorubas issue/arguments online. Forgetting facts and rule of law.
Our tribal and religious affinity is becoming a curse on a daily basis.
We forget logic, reasoning, rule of law, justice to lean on baseless things like ethnicity like say USA and Russia Bigger than us no get different States too

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
Chaii!! For no reason I just dey happy as I dey read this post.. So someone would read the way Innoson or his lawyer were reciting constitution like their names and still say Las Las school na Scam!! Na wa.. I wish Innoson all the best...

8 Likes

Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by dxplora: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
Okay ooo
Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by eagleeye2: 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
post=79638213:

From a neutral position, we will patiently wait for the outcome of this particular issue.
Whatever party is right or wrong, Justice must prevail!

If you are somehow confused about how international payment works. Check out if you can make sense of it below.
If not, just follow our simple explanations.
To save our time, let us just concentrate on the points.

GTBank Claims

Granted Innoson N2.4 Billion Loan to import motorcycles.
Establishes different LCs in favour of Innoson under this facility.
It reserved propriety interest until a percentage of value of LC is paid.Original Bill of Laden (still with bank) was security for loan.
Innoson cleared the goods with bank endorsement forged on the BoLThe bank then referred the case to the Police who commenced investigation and charged the men for forgery. 

Innoson Claims

GTBank never gave a loan of N2.4 Billion.
Only loan they got was N1.3 Billion which has been fully repaid.
BoL couldn't have been security for loan since it is released at the point of shipment when payment must have been made or guaranteed.
GTBank paid the duty for the goods without which it would be impossible to clear it.
GTBank released the original BoL to Innoson.
After clearing, Innoson returned to GTBank the relevant exchange rate documents for onward transmission to the CBN.

They don't want to wait. Their body dey do them gri gri
Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by SwacoBlackPope: 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
Watin consign *fifa* for inside Innoson vs GtB.

Abi dey wan play match on top our small change wey dey with the bank?
Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by sonnie10: 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
Y
Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by advocate666: 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
Aliencraft:
grin
Writ of Fifa against Guaranty Trust Bank

Wetin concern Fifa for dis matter!!!

Even me self I'm tired. I'm just waiting for VAR to confirm this case once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by henryobinna(m): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
eazylion001:
*Just join APC and all ur sins will be washed away*
I don't think there's need for that as he's not a politician and does not have any serious 'political value'... he should just fight his battle, I pray he wins and comes out unhurt... it's becoming glaring that doing business with GTB is a huge risk unless you don't intend to query them whenever they err

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by Hotfreezers: 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
Where are those muddy clowns who said Innoson would take over GTB?

They thought Gtb is like Diamond Bank run by the incompetent Uzoma like a typical Okafor and sons business in Alaba.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by chibaby1985(f): 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by Is04970: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
Innocent Chukwuma the CEO OF innoson is a hardened criminal.
Jail awaits him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by Hotfreezers: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
Patrioticman007:
Gtbank can apply for nolle prosequi by buying it from the Attorney General for a Billion Naira.

You think Nolle is like a chieftaincy title in Igboland?

Nolle is granted at the discretion of the AG and even if anyone is to work towards it, it should be Innoson.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by HARDBUOI: 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hotfreezers:
Where are those muddy clowns who said Innoson would take over GTB?

They thought Gtb is like Diamond Bank run by the incompetent Uzoma like a typical Okafor and sons business in Alaba.

U should rather ask about the rusty roof hooligans who said 9billion is nothing for GTB.. Yet they are running up and down.. To Look for irrelevant issues.. LMAO. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by Hotfreezers: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
HARDBUOI:

U should rather ask about the rusty roof hooligans who said 9billion is nothing for GTB.. They they are running up and down.. Look for irrelevant issues.. LMAO. grin

9 billion is not up to what GTB spends on diesel every year.

Innoson won't see 10 Naira out of that money. Wanna bet?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by Jmk9292(m): 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
The reaction from Chukwuma and his lawyers interests me the most.....
The beauty of knowledge and literacy...
We are still watching closely

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by SmartMen: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
Bolustical:

Of course,

It's always dead once the judicial decision(s) you once hailed no longer suit you.

Innoson should face the court, simple!!!
drunk mdfker... Same court the GTB is running around the bush for?

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by DrChukzy(m): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
Bolustical:
Biafrans,

I thought GTB would have been Igbo-owned right now, given the way you celebrated the last judgment grin

I am waiting for the victimization wailings.

You too dull

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by Adeniyii2017: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
They should let this man prevail na.. is it not good for the country to have “made in Nigeria”?? Oga oh.

Anyways, access to all the materials you need for Data Science, Web Development, and Software Development 60.5GB
You can also get this for your loved ones that are interested in programming. They’ll appreciate it.

See thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5261075/get-all-materials-needed-data

1 Like

Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
Bolustical:

Of course,

It's always dead once the judicial decision(s) you once hailed no longer suit you.

Innoson should face the court, simple!!!
which court ? come and arrest now ewu

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by HARDBUOI: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hotfreezers:

9 billion is not up to what GTB spends on diesel every year.
Innoson won't see 10 Naira out of that money. Wanna bet?

"Shest" beating grin, as my yoruba ex would say
Hehehehehehehehehehehhe , GTB gonna be broke soon. grin
Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by Hotfreezers: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
HARDBUOI:

That's what Shidike and Sheeoma have been bleating about for the last 5 years.

Your children would still cry marginalisation over this matter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by hansoneze: 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Virgin Hair WIG Making , Styling, Customizing, Plucking, Bleaching, Sales etc @ the cheapest price you can think of. ..Call BEAUTY ESSENCE @ SOVS PLAZA Ajah, Bedore Road, Adoh roundabout . 09074076455
Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by Jaypop22: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
Solidkay:
I see some powerful men with great influence on the judicial system fighting this INNOSON man secretly.

You see yourself.... when he won GTbank at the Supreme Court no powerful people were after then

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by HARDBUOI: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hotfreezers:

That's what Shidike and Sheeoma have been bleating about for the last 5 years.
Your children would still cry marginalisation over this matter.

ABIKUnle, grin
Better go and withdraw ur 2k for GTB. grin
Before it folds.. grin
And stop shest beating

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
HARDBUOI:

GTB is not Diamond Bank.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far by SaintLucia: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
Phock2sweet:
I no understand this bench of a thing . Make somebody explain abeg...... Click like if you too don't understand it
If they explain to u now, u go turn am to another argument and begin to form I too know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banks Raise Lending Rates To 30 Per Cent / CBN Pumps $195Million To Boost Forex Market, As Naira Firms Up / Fish Farm Business Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.