Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Watched The Elephants Of Ivory Coast Today And... - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Watched The Elephants Of Ivory Coast Today And... (2365 Views)

FIFA Ranking: Nigeria Ahead Of Ivory Coast, Haaland’s Norway After Biggest Move / What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? / Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Watched The Elephants Of Ivory Coast Today And... by bingbagbo(m): 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lordjb:
Interesting, let's see how it goes

Sure bro

1 Like

Re: I Watched The Elephants Of Ivory Coast Today And... by OKOATA(m): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
All African teams are the same, 1-0, 1-1, highest score line you will see is 2-0. When they will be playing with muscle oyinbo will be playing with technicality.... Africa no sabi play ball that's why we usually get trashed at the world Cup.
Re: I Watched The Elephants Of Ivory Coast Today And... by bingbagbo(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
OKOATA:
All African teams are the same, 1-0, 1-1, highest score line you will see is 2-0. When they will be playing with muscle oyinbo will be playing with technicality.... Africa no sabi play ball that's why we usually get trashed at the world Cup.

Talk about your country

Ghana doesn't get trashed at the world cup

Senegal got eliminated from the last world cup through fair play

What are you talking about?

Didn't you see Mali beat Mauritania 4-1? Close scores in most matches actually attest to the fact that the African game is improving or you still want to see Egypt 8 Zimbabwe 1 ?

Come on,
Re: I Watched The Elephants Of Ivory Coast Today And... by Notryme80: 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Come on, the west always cheating African teams, they know what we can do if they don't cheat. Africans are doing Africa proud in all the major leagues in Europe, African won the Fifa player of the year, in 1997 Africa XI defeated Europe xI, maybe you were a kid then, when Abedi Pele and Oliseh Sunday scored for Africa .
Cheat indeed. grin
I have nothing more to say than to laff grin
I now understand your stand.
Tnk u
Re: I Watched The Elephants Of Ivory Coast Today And... by Notryme80: 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
bingbagbo:

Thanks dear, you couldn't have rebutted better

For ur mind grin

Preciousgirl:

Come on, the west always cheating African teams, they know what we can do if they don't cheat. Africans are doing Africa proud in all the major leagues in Europe, African won the Fifa player of the year, in 1997 Africa XI defeated Europe xI, maybe you were a kid then, when Abedi Pele and Oliseh Sunday scored for Africa .
Don't allow him to deceive u o.
He's obviously being sarcastic grin

The pix below is a perfect description of his views and I agree with him in that case, but when the chips are down, that cat na cat. No be tiger as him see himself grin

Re: I Watched The Elephants Of Ivory Coast Today And... by bingbagbo(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Notryme80:

For ur mind grin

Don't allow him to deceive u o.
He's obviously being sarcastic grin

The pix below is a perfect description of his views and I agree with him in that case, but when the chips are down, that cat na cat. No be tiger as him see himself grin

What are you talking about? She spoke the plain truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Video: Liverpool Vs Southampton 4-0 All Goals & Highlights / Euro 2008 Draw: Italy,Holland and France in one Group / [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.